"Migration is a human right": President of El Salvador supports migrant caravan

Why do third world leaders say this? Have they given up on their own countries?

youtube.com/watch?v=o23Kq4eyyZE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 2.40.03 AM.png (854x648, 590K)

He just wants remittance money, like the Poles.

send them all to el salvador

I wish we could gun them down

seems like the Jews control south america

>migration is a juman right
So is deciding who to allow in your land and who not

Sounds like those subhuman spics need some freedom™, courtesy of the US military.

>Have they given up on their own countries?
Even low IQ people are smart enough to know that there is no hope for their own countries

Is he applying for a soros grant?

does that mean anyone can move to El Salvador without visa and become citizen on entry and receive benefits?

>be Pole
>agree with this
I left Poland because our gubbinment is 3rd world level corrupt and NPCs cant see through it.

Attached: polandball.png (225x225, 78K)

I’m so fucking DONE with these kikes and their brown servants

This is the exact lies muslims get fed to -want- to enter Europe illegally. They keep repeating it's their right, meanwhile they throw bottles and rocks at border patrol.
These lies need to stop.

>Have they given up on their own countries?
No shit. The less people in their own country the easier it is to run

>(((Migration)))
>(((Human right)))

They should auction off their sovereignty to the highest bidder. If their people are happier elsewhere, maybe that elsewhere should be running their country instead of their inept leadership.

Nobody wants to do that because their country is a shithole. It's easy to clamor for open borders when you're the one trying to offload shit on to other countries.

>Why do third world leaders say this? Have they given up on their own countries?

No, it's probably that they've given up on hoping that Amerikkka's Germanic race-supremacist CIA will ever stop actively sabotaging their countries out of a race-vanity-based hatred of browner-skinned cultures developing a quality of life to possibly rival or even surpass their own.

As long as Amerikkka's CIA keeps deliberately undermining non-Germanic nations into nightmare zones of corruption, torture, and mass murder, you can continue to expect people to do everything they can to flee their countries for the safety of the CIA's own homeland, Amerikkka.

>benefits?
?????????????????????????????????

Looks like that was an invite for pol to migrate to El Salvador and make it great

>migration is a human right

Okay, guess I'll be setting up a caravan to el salvador then. Who's with me?

He wants the shittiest citizens his country has to become someone else's problem.

I bet a ton of niggers from Lagos or Niger would love to migrate to El Salvador

They would probably have no problem with it mate.
US dollars flooding into the country?
They would be all about it.
US cunts aren't hard enough to survive without luxury goods, and those cost a fuckton is SA.

The best citizens are the ones who leave.

And any country has the right to deny residence to new arrivals. And just like that everyone's happy.

What about the polar Ice Caps?
I want to re-enact the battle of Hoth IRL.

Definitely looks that way.

they're going to Uruguay instead of Central America

What will keep them there? Do Central American countries even have borders?

of course they want their own shitty people to leave. everyone should want that. the niggers ruling our countries are stupid, not the niggers ruling nigger countries, apparently

How about we migrate our fleet soith, park off his coast and send him presents.

This fucker is getting paid to say this, there's no other explanation.

If I were him, it would be shameful af to see people desperately fleeing the country because I was unable to provide basic needs.

Exactly. It's murder time

Why is everything a human right?

The whitest country in South America, typical.

serves you right for trusting spooks, the world doesn't change because humans make up rules

I guess one million well armed white south africans should move ro El Salvador and make the country better.

Their president would welcome them

>migration is a human right
>1500 million Chinese ready to use their human right to take over the world

Such stupidity.

El catalANO

Three of pic related, three men of stout heart, steady hand, and the will to do what needs to be done and it doesn't matter (((who))) supports the caravan.

Attached: the_solution_to_everything.jpg (400x190, 11K)

It is actually intelligent. It is a way to conquer the US through demographics

The eternal p*le

Well in that case homeless people who want to migrate into his home should have that right as well.

They making sure they fuck that up too I guess. Sad I wanted to go there

You answered your own question.
Who’d migrate to their shithole countries?

Ugh, thank God this dumbass will leave the office soon and his party will never win an election never again, everyone here that is not a commie hates him and knows how retarded his rethoric is, he's a complete joke.
And believe when I say that just the more brain dead people are in favor of that migrant caravan.

Great, let all the gypsies and somalis move to his fucking country then.

Access to White societies is a human right.

- FinAnon

>El Salvadorians are human
>Implying

Welp, El Salvador say goodbye to your gibs.

Migration away from a country is a form of a relief valve. If allowing people to leave prevents riots on the streets, and prevents the government from having to make hard choices and govern well, sure open the doors.

>please skim off the suds from our frothing shit-bath, we can't contain it any longer

>subhumans talking about human rights
Pathetic.

Trump better freeze all aid until they unfuck themselves.

Attached: AA566777-0BC9-434E-9281-214E38276D41.jpg (819x1024, 47K)

Of course he supports the caravan. He no longer has to deal with those smelly spics.

and what right do they think have to our money.
>spend all their aid money to ship them back

Attached: EL SALVADOR.png (1775x792, 95K)

He wouldn’t be saying that if 100 million chinks were at his border

oy vey its the germans, goy

(((human rights)))

Attached: John Mccain fan discord.png (754x723, 430K)

...They're all fleeing from El Salvador...