What's with many prominent white nationalists and alt righters having jewish girlfriends or wives?

what's with many prominent white nationalists and alt righters having jewish girlfriends or wives?

Attached: judaism.png (967x947, 1.17M)

>Hide your vegetables, it's Jean Francois

Khazar milkers

>what is controlled opposition ?
The zionists, after pushing to implement mass immigration, are trying to graft themselves on nationalists.
They want goyim to fight each other. The answer is to point the attention of everyone at them, but keeping in mind that the enemies of our enemy are not friends, only temporary allies for that very specific purpose. Hostilities will have to resume once the zionist and masonic parasites are dealt with.

Wymen are born traitors

Not even Jow Forums can stop the most divine pairing of all time.

Attached: 7grtYXl.jpg (400x300, 182K)

>what's with many prominent white nationalists and alt righters having jewish girlfriends or wives?
subversion

the kikes have an army of such beasts that they deploy against their enemies, it's not only youtubers, look at right wing politicians, amazing how many so called right wing politicians in the west end up getting bewitched by one of these sirens and coopted into the zionist cause. perfect way to a weak man heart, she doesn't even need to be that pretty, just smarter than the target.

what's with many prominent kikes being subversive parasitics rats?

>(((Prominent)))

He's not a white nationalist. He pretends to be one because it pays the bills. He knows that he can make tons of superchat donations allowing white nationalists to say their piece. He says the right stuff and does the dog whistling, but he is a typical french nihilist whom knows the ultimate futility and cruelness of existence, and doesn't really care about anything due to its impermanence and mechanistic determinism.

>jewish girlfriends
SHE'S NOT JEWISH!
jeez. will you shills never stop?
JF said he had her genetically tested to make sure she wasn't a jew. Some white people can have big noses without being a jew, user. She probably hates jews as much as the rest of us.

Attached: 1487203001816.jpg (588x575, 46K)

Tbh he looks Jewish himself.

is that the retard he was banging?

Literally looks like a fucking Renaissance painting.

Attached: 23.447.533.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Jeez, running the denial script while processing obvious truth routines has overwhelmed the emotional logic circuits of this NPC

This. She just looks like a French girl for fuck's sake.

The Jewish males have small penises because of circumcision.

They seek the Big Gentile Cock. Gentiles can not resist the jewish females with big milkers. Also they treat Gentile men like Kings.

Jewish men get mad and stay mad while we Gentile men genetically erase them from the planet.

Attached: 1540021742613.jpg (720x720, 142K)

fucking judaism and its subversion

She's Romanian.

they actually look more like the French than the French do.
If there ever is a race war in France, the French Canadians will have to go there to repopulate after it's over (assuming it doesn't get lost to the caliphate.

I blame Halsey and Frame Goyim Radio. We all know that JF has a penchant for race mixing be it Asians, retarded Mexicans or now Jews.

Attached: JF's Jewish GF.jpg (1604x810, 180K)

Being a fascist makes Jewish girls moist for you. Ultimate bad boy status. They get off on their pussy gaining the approval of someone who would otherwise want to throw them in an oven.

would tho, so must be european stock. I'm trusting my cock on this one

This nigger gets it.

Attached: 8707B21C-1292-4D02-811C-7E69D3BD76CC.jpg (660x883, 333K)

Could be a French nose, and I wouldn’t say that ALL Jews want the west to burn.

Jewish women look like refrigerators when nude.... except Ben Shapiro’s sister.

What is "controlled opposition"

>Follows Jewish Materialistic Capitalist Ideology that clearly is at odds with Nationalism and well-being of your kin.
>Wonders why he's dating a Jew
Hmmm... i just can't wrap my head around it.

why are Australians so fond of making awful posts?

A lot of them aren't good with women so they spill their spaghetti whenever a woman shows them any interest and all of their "principles" go out the window. Almost all of them would date shitskins if given the opportunity and they would defend it to death because they're losers.

>Better view

Attached: Screenshot_20181016-152528_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 607K)

>Literally looks like a fucking Renaissance painting.

Attached: 3 kikes pulling the strings.png (804x429, 563K)

huh, I wonder if it has anything to do with GATE?

>JF said he had her genetically tested to make sure she wasn't a jew

Attached: 1445209992717.jpg (4940x3740, 1.57M)

probably just slightly hooknosed pureblood french canadian, facial shape looks very french

yeah jf I'm gonna need to see the 23 and me on this one, boss. if that's a goy honker I'll be damned.

>Could be a French nose,
Absolutely not

What do you expect? We're a bunch of dumb cunts

This they even have a fest to celebrate their most successful kikess subversion. Purim

he's a 5'6" autist, give him a break

(((controlled opposition)))

Because they are capitalists, not white nationalists, they just happen to be born white.
A white nationalist is a guy who creates white things, for example finances only into building of white towns, if you want to be a capitalist and pro-white.

I lost all respect for this kike lover.

>Could be a French nose
No, looks nothing like a French, she looks like a jew, a Sephardi mutt, she would never pass as white.

They are literally whores used to destroy anyone who will lead the goy away from the kike. Trust me that hooknosed goblin is gonna sue him for rape later. JF is not smart

Bitch pls our French maiden don't look like that goblin.

>They want goyum to fight each other.
No they are trying to make the goyum and the Muslims fight each other. Divide and conquer.

Fuck that relativist shill

>JF said he had her genetically tested to make sure she wasn't a jew.

Attached: 1513754828303m.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

I don't really care if she's a Jew or not, JF is still a fucking faggot. All that his show brings is female tier drama. It's diet intellectualism at best. Hey, JF, if you take some time away from fucking your downy girlfriends and happen to read this, please kill yourself.

>implying we pick sides
anyone that ever tells you we are behind side X in conflict Y is a moron , we are behind all sides in all conflicts .
we ALWAYS hedge our bets ,we will only pick sides once one is about to be utterly BTFO by the other

Attached: 1539588638062.jpg (3840x2160, 977K)

also what's wrong with him having a jewish gf ? it dosnt contradict anything about his beliefs and he's securing his bloodline as part of the chosen people , when he marries her he practically has dual citizenship (although i think she has to register as a resident before he can get a citizenship)

how the fuck does Israel accept people? I have ashkenazi blood from grandma but I don't practice the religion and don't want to.
But there are non jewish blood people practicing religion.
They ask for blood test or some shit? Also, whatever the jews want to do and enslave people, I don't agree with it and oppose it. Do people in Israel think like what the higher ups have been doing?

you also look a bit jewish user

Well he's already been accused of sexual assault multiple times before he was even well known.

i dunno senpai im not jewish , my matrilinear line is russian christian and i've never done jew stuff in my life .
also who is being enslaved ? did i miss some news or something ?

Attached: 1539883619580.jpg (1178x1600, 302K)

>what's with many prominent white nationalists and alt righters having jewish girlfriends or wives?
Because Jewish women have the best titties, obvs.

Attached: Best Jewish tits.jpg (937x1171, 131K)

French girls can have very prominent noses. Same with Greeks.

I have jewish blood in me, and surrounded by some jewish people (family affiliation, like private talk between jewish people), the way they distinguish themselves (gladly not my grandma) and talk about being above, "powerful". I don't want to go in detail but you get the idea.
A fraction of my blood is classified as jewish, but a large part of me is "non jewish", most of people like me already practiced the religion since young, but my mom did not and so me.

Attached: Hot Jewish woman laughs.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

A jew is a person whose mother is a jew or he properly converted. The whole blood test thing is for people who claim their mom's a jew but can't prove it

desu jews are an inferior people, if you want an ethno state but you don't mind throwing your genes down the shitter then there is something wrong with you

>desu jews are an inferior people, if you want an ethno state but you don't mind throwing your genes down the shitter then there is something wrong with you
Faggot

Attached: Incredible Jewish tits.jpg (540x720, 55K)

What's her name, kike?

>My wife's son

Attached: SoyGoy.jpg (216x233, 11K)

>when she sees the size of your purse

Hi JIDF get the fuck out of Palestine

what alarms me is that uber chad JF would shag such an ugly specimen

That's all cult bullshit. Its genetic like it is for the rest of humanity.

A man has to hedge his bets

just good as sexual slaves. her ovaries would be surgically removed

>>when she sees the size of your purse
Gay faggot

Attached: Gorgeous Jewess.jpg (1080x961, 124K)

Jesus dude yeah dats a Jew. Tell her she will get further playing the Bibby Fischer card

She looks like an attractive version of Hila Klein(sp?)
What's her fucken name, kike?

Jews will do anything to fuck up white people, even if it means sacrificing their daughters to 4 foot manlets that claim they have pure white genes. If you're not over 5'6" you're not pure white genes.

Attached: 1511028496657.jpg (439x604, 64K)

This she looks Greek. I don’t watch that guy or know about his GF but I’d put real money on it because it’s so obvious. If you’ve ever been there you can’t not recognise the type.
All the chinky-poo’s And power bums calling her a Jew are Jews.

Attached: 07027CAA-2A1D-492A-AFFC-2A44358C458F.jpg (182x268, 22K)

huh almost like theyre all actors playing their roles to divide the populace or something.

Literally Barbara Streisand

#Wholesome!

Attached: nazi girl.jpg (1280x1280, 239K)

nobody is throwing any genes down any shitter senpai it's just natural selection .
where is that
i think you're face blind my senpai that's a proper woman (a bi saggy to my taste tho) , that youtube bitch is a skeleton .

Babe I sot I told youu, to keep your khazarian visage, off cam-er-a.

Lmao “where is that” why are jews inherently funny

HAHAHAHA

>that's a proper woman (a bi saggy to my taste tho) , that youtube bitch is a skeleton
Hence the qualifier "attractive version".
Kikes are retards.

It's an upgrade for your brain genes.

I got a qt Jew too.
White women have too much white guilt to date "Nazis" but Jewish chicks want our genes
We lost so who cares I'm going to keep banging skinny Jew chicks

What's the difference?

This. Even fucking full blooded Sicilians are over 5'6"

She's too swarthy. I prefer pale Ashkenazim like Winona Ryder or Krysten Ritter or Lizzy Caplan.

im saying they look nothing alike

Normally I'd agree but in this case the motherfucker is so stupid and an absolute piece of shit human, I'd bet he's being genuine with his nazism

Imagine telling your girlfriend that you suspect her of belonging to a group that you hate and perceive to have ugly facial features so she has to get medically tested to see if she belongs to that group or just innocently matches your stereotype of ugliness

>controlled opposition
I would hope that the government could do better at controlled op than a nobody youtube frog. People who shout fed at every one are retarded. If you want to know how actual infiltration works there are plenty of real examples in the last 50 or so years. Mostly on the left.

why pay for dna results?
he could have just asked her for a loan and see if she asked for 25% interest

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (462x469, 55K)

second post is best post

>assuming it doesn't get lost to the caliphate
too late

>prominent

All of them are irrelvent except LS because of Farmlands.

Why do you faggits need a sheppard?

Your dull mate in scottish and german and im around 5'6. IQ is around 140 (much higher than yours).

sounds based af

Dear god... my most recent night terrors are that I'm married to an ultra-jewess, literally the most jewish of jewish females ever created, a WMD in itself and she has a cock ring around my balls able to extort me, twist my words and image and milk me while slowly castrating me mentally and spiritually. Then when I wake up drenched in sweat and chills I dash to the nearest mirror and get instantly relieved because I remember that I'm an ugly fat fuck whom no female would willingly go near much less marry.

Attached: 13e.png (540x718, 382K)

They're called handlers