Aus/pol/ - OUR GUY EDITION

Attached: E4185919-BCC3-4FE0-980C-EB9EB2CFDA2A.jpg (657x960, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDa5iGiPgGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO JIMMIES ALLOWED
>we can only have one

Attached: Country vs jimmy.jpg (990x1066, 206K)

t. Richard "Dick" Smith
Small brained 'sustainable population' brainlet who made his living from important cheap Chinese electronics.

importing*

The fag is still here.

Attached: 1539671261530.png (216x233, 8K)

Need more Leyonhjelms, Bernardis and Annings.

Need more Wongs, Hanson-Youngs and Wilsons.

Attached: 1512396072860.jpg (200x274, 18K)

Rural people are always more like to be "real" people of X nation, and city people more likely to be soulless automatons, wherever you go. I wonder why

Fuck country inbreds

what's for dinner ladidas?

Attached: ye.jpg (640x849, 93K)

So true

Need more big brained Bills desu

He is like a bad itch, the more you provoke him the more he gets angry.
t. oldfag that helped move DAT to Jow Forums

Who's the 6ix9ine of Australian politics? youtube.com/watch?v=VDa5iGiPgGs

Attached: 1539693857876.jpg (700x467, 96K)

Based and red-pilled

Yeah, cities are always the epicenter of liberals and faggotry.

Fuck commie city mutts.

Butter chicken with spinach and cheese naan bread

Yeah. He's really got something up is ass though.

Communism is the future and you are going to be dragged into it kicking and screaming.

FYI the guy with the glasses is

Does anyone have that picture of Australia with Sydney and Melbourne as "real places" and the rest as "flyover"? One of my favourites that I've lost unfortunately.

BASED dystopian future surveillance state! WTF I love breadlines now!

Translation for me?

A communist society is the freest society immaginable, it is libertarianism on steroids.

As in literally the guy shitposting atm is called Jimmy fucking strings.
Notorious shitposter from /o/ that found where Daily Ausfag Thread - /DAT/ was moved to.

>not wanting an Anning led QLD eco-fascist NazBol government

Fuck off poof

Just me against the world (aus/pol/)

Attached: 1518783015931.png (466x510, 284K)

/DAT/ literally left /o/ because of him, /o/ is nearly dead now because of this one autistic cunt.

Sounds like this Jimmy worked whatever the fuck this "DAT" is into a finna shoot.

Damn. Didn't know it was that bad. Never go over to /o/ myself. What a cunt.

Attached: 1540016129059.jpg (741x499, 75K)

Considering writing an aus/pol/ constitution.

Those guys in the picture are literal losers that necked themselves with the Big Strong Russians reamed their arse.

Yeah /o/ was like a safe haven for years... Then one day in late 2012 Jimmy and his Ninja 650 attacked.

Attached: DBT mag.jpg (1275x1650, 710K)

So why is anything close to communist government either ultra-taxed cucks for refugees or authoritarian nightmares where dissenters are murdered?
>b-but that wasn't real communism!

If such a government had easy to obtain guns and autobahns with no speed limits it would at least be an improvement over the current state of things.

>ninja 650

poofs bike.

Kicking and screaming? Unlikely. It will be welcomed; especially by the groups that are still mired in poverty in disease.

The nature of the ai/robot productivty curve, and the fact that human wants/desires, as they relate to human survival/basic neccessities are not, as Adam Smith erroneously asserted, infinite it means that eventually soceity will reach a point where accumulation of capital to finance growth is pointless/irrelevant and minimal human input will be required to produce everything a human needs for... well... an entire lifetime really.

At that point, competition for resoruces becomes completely unecessary while genome modification to human base intelligence levels with tissue/organ growth and reconstruction, via surgical implants, with additional hypothetical cognetive cybernetic augmentation will make genetic differences between human beings largely cosmetic.

In short; we'll all be on the same team; team humanity.

Attached: Ed+EinDog.jpg (623x460, 48K)

Never knew any of this happened. Little more explanation of his faggotry if you would oblige?

"MUH NAZIS!"
t. aus/pol/ 2018
While in real life the world moves on to the Asian Century.

Attached: 1516306235997.jpg (1080x1215, 189K)

You're a big brained individual.

Attached: zurek-w-chlebie.jpg (654x592, 83K)

What's going on? Why are you making this experience worse for others? Just talk...

Australia has its OWN fucking ethnic identity. We don't need non-Australians mess up our identity.

Just because Europeans are of similar race. Does not mean we can live together in harmony or that we should.

You should be aware of conflicts Australians had with new arrivals from europe and US during the gold rush and other times when immigration spiked. All forms of immigration are shit.

You probably only support European immigration because you yourself have diluted Australian identity.

But the poof is correct in what he is saying.

It will have high-speed bullet train loop between Byron, Toowoomba, Ipswich and Bundaberg

Australia's future is yellow and brown.

Australia will never have a high-speed bullet train because it's a backwards shithole.

He used to go on /dbt/ and talk shit about how good he was at riding and how he knew everything and how he was cool because he de restricted his ninja 650 as well as constant shitposting on /DAT/ and the truckerfag threads, then one day he crashed while being a street rossi and cleaned up an old ladies car, insurance fucked him hard because he was a P plater on LAMS with a de restricted 650 and /o/ had a field day with back logs.
Made meme after meme but /o/ was not prepared for the Autism that was Jimmy Fucking string combined with the Power of Falcunt and muhv6.

Attached: one of the 3.png (315x233, 118K)

don't need more fags

fuck, now kat where going to be my replacement for cucked one nation, now what the fuck am i going to vote for?

katter is such a cuck, can he just fuck off?

Hilarious, a deresticted ninja 650 is still a poofs bike.

Why is your average Australian so angry and aggressive? What is it about the state of Australian society that causes people to be in a state of permanent anger?

they cut my payments today and cant do anything until monday, getting the drink on.

I don't care about publicuck transport, I just want to drive my car really fast. Seems like we need rail infrastructure to replace trucks though, they do a fuckload of damage to the roads and their rego doesn't cover it.

It's really strange because even though they are angry, they are still content with keeping the status quo even though they complain about it to their friends and colleagues.

Yep, the best part is he always thought he was top shit.
btw he gained the name Jimmy because of pic, i forget why people started calling him that but i think it stuck because it triggered him.

Attached: 1462085794763.jpg (1408x5744, 1.46M)

They will still vote Liberal or Labor every election despite claiming to despise them.

Too much sun.

I know of Falcunt, also if I remember correctly Jimmy was that gay cunt with the convertable Astra? I used to lurk /o/ ages ago.

What a faggot. It's pretty funny though.

Attached: 1538978481175.png (453x500, 80K)

As soon as anyone speaks up about it in public, they are told to "get a job" by the boomer conservatives.

btw fag what do you ride?
Pretty sure that is who i think it is right?
Suzuki?

It's a new world. We need Indians to run the taxis, telephones and servos, Asians to operate the computers and market stalls in high density areas, Aussie men to handle shovels and hard physical labour, we need lebs to fill the gangs and prisons, we need more middle Easterners to operate our abattoirs, more Macca's, more cia meth more fluoride etc

Weak politics/politicians and insufferable melbournites that insist they are Australia

fags spamming our thread

2014 CBR1000RR, I know of the other Suzuki user you are talking about though.

It's really the opposite of the stereotype of the "laidback" Australian.

Spot on mate, There was also the whole postie saga where a whole group of aussie shitposters cut ties with Jow Forums that is when /DAT/ died and aus/pol started.

the cuntfaggot?
And fucking wot i thought you died mate long time no fucking see its that victorian cunt everyone loves to hate

aus/pol/
>What's for dinner lads
>Muh CHINKS!
>Muh Melbourne!
>Muh SHITSKINS!

Just fuck off already Jimmy.
You won't kill aus/pol this shit is eternal.
Guess what?
Real /aus/ discord still exists.

The country abos are a cut above the city abos, the country abos remember their culture and they are productive and welcome members of most communities, the city abos are alcohol and drug-addled oxygen thieves that are a drain on society.

The only purpose city abos serve is to stand as a stark warning of what happens to people who can't or won't stand up for themselves in a culture war and lose their culture.

Real country abos are a rare breed but they are better than city whites and worth calling mates.

Attached: who.jpg (640x503, 126K)

I still go on /o/, but I mostly lurk the Honda general threads.

Australia will die because the people who were supposed to defend it just complained on the internet

So true
SO SO TRUE

You think aus/pol is above leaving you behind again?
Took you 3 fucking years to find it.
It will go to other chan if it has to i know you are too dumb to even get there.

I can't keep up with this shit. yesterday people just posting about some dermot guy now it's jimmy

Which points do you agree with the most?

I've come to the conclusion that the majority of regulars in this thread don't actually want anything to change because who could they blame then when their life is still exactly the same?

Same mate, add 2 and 2 you should know who i am, look at the scenic pics from vic in this thread.
Who are you? (subtle tip m8 give 1)

>being this new
Cunt you think Australian general is a Jow Forums thing?
lurk moar.

Attached: Strewth.png (900x900, 350K)

>I've come to a conclusion
That would require thinking. Something you are incapable of.

Attached: 1535243952627.jpg (590x840, 35K)

t. Melbourne commie

Wait fuck last thread.
Think taters.

Is that poster real?
Don't get my hopes up.

You don't know shit. Country town Abo's have a shit reputation. They deserve it as well. Stop watching those fake ass documentary talking about how idealistic rural/country indigenous groups are. They are fake.

I dunno what the fuck happens on other boards except /ck/

Check his Facebook mate it’s real

I don't really post on /o/, just lurk, but I have a space egg and a cbr

Attached: fn2.jpg (640x426, 36K)

Every country town abbo i have ever met is a fucking top bloke, chill as fuck, honest enough that they would never smoke your last bong.

Fuck off dumb cunt.
Abbos are literally being used as slave labour in this country while lefties cry for Muslims.

Think these /o/ lads should go back there and leave aus/pol/ to us that wish to partake in an intellectual discourse.

Attached: 1520989072688.jpg (900x1200, 241K)

What happened to the chink shit poster who was getting sent back to china to live with his grandparents? He used to always post his passport and his nudes got leaked

No chinks

Attached: 1540544587482.jpg (700x467, 50K)

So you aren't cbr1000 user from /dbt/?

>abo
>labour
what a terrible idea

no.

Do Melbourne and Sydney deserve all the hate they get?

Attached: 1540456498638.jpg (960x618, 99K)

t. Benjamin "Baz" Bogan, 8th generation domestic violence statistic.

They pay them $9 an hour on CentreJew and if they don't do the work they become homeless

"'They think they want good government and justice for all, Vimes, yet what is it they really crave, deep in their hearts? Only that things go on as normal and tomorrow is pretty much like today.'" ~ Terry Pratchett , feet of clay GNU

Attached: Lord_Vetinari.jpg (300x410, 17K)