10 year old girl raped in garbage station in Malmö

10 year old girl raped in garbage station in Malmö.

She was on her way home on her bike when a man pulled her off her bike, dragged her into a nearby garbage room and raped her.

Police have no current suspects or witnesses but believe it was a WHITE SWEDISH MALE.

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/misstankt-grovt-brott-i-malmo

Attached: average swedish girl.jpg (2048x1536, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SekSsdTUy40
youtube.com/watch?v=iO9OfqTvqrg
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM
bitchute.com/video/cT2AHckqmESt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn 10 year olds like THAT?

The viking is what causes the rape

Fellow white goy

Look

BASED SWEDEN!

Damn, a white person did it? That's pretty rare around here.
youtube.com/watch?v=SekSsdTUy40

black guy here. you white people have gotten what you deserve. sweden is being taken over by my people and im glad. youve raped the minds and souls of my people, and what yore getting is simply karma. next time dont drag a bunch of people from one place to another and force them to work for hours at a time in the blazing sun. regardless if our skin can take it not. also regardless if my people sold us to you. it doesnt matter. YOU BOUGHT US. and that is all that matters. poverty and such is not the worst part of what you have done to us. its the rape to our minds. you have brainwashed my to see you as superior. as much as they proclaim to hate yo, its obvious of you and that is because you taught them to be. youve infiltrated their unconscious minds and implanted false ideas about your superiority. fuck you all and im glad my people are taking over. good riddance millenials.

DAS RITE

Swedes didn't do that. Gotta love how nogs assume they did cause they're white though

It took you three minutes to write that? I almost suspected myself of proxy samefagging that pasta.

No article up on MSM.

Sweden is truly dead.

kek, an actual nigger. look at all the typos, its fucking real.
silly nigger, this isnt worldstar.

Why parents let their kids alone in the streets in this hellhole?

>be swedish
>get raped

>a man
Doubt it.

this. I don't know of any swedish slave plantation in the new world

Shut up ape

>YOU BOUGHT US
Jews bought you
and brought you
and made you pick the cotton

in 1880 40% of all yous owned slaves
only 0,5% of regular americans owned
slaves

the first sin-agoge in america was erected on ellis island, where all the slaves were broght in.

because that's where most of the jews hung out and practiced their trade
of prepping you to pick cotton for the (((white))) man

Attached: da09f-nbfsn-b5t_th2_j2ws_4wn2d_th2_sl1v2_sh3ps-aaa.jpg (1194x392, 221K)

So is Sweden still crying out for more mass migration? How does the gender imbalance effect you in day to day life now that the men outnumber the women by such a huge amount due to the recent migration waves?

Any pics of her? Was she cute?

this
it's karma. you get what you pay for.

These are swedes, probably the most cucked people on the globe. They deny the truth so that they can go on living in a happy-ignorance. Only the most retarded leftist would allow their children to wander in shitholes to try and prove a point, but in Sweden it appears to be a national pastime to deny reality.

Attached: 1491756731949.png (1052x828, 85K)

Britbong on holiday, wahey

don't mind the right side of the pic, it's only damage control by the hoaxers

Attached: 1540510361585.jpg (574x450, 64K)

Newfags

Glad the muzzie culture is finally spreading to the locals who are now fitting in well.

Sweden is already rape-prone. With the addition of Islam, which is also rape-prone it creates a double rape-prone culture. Swedish women are already absolute sluts and whores, and this will definitely do the country in.

I recommend immediate ethnic cleansing of Sweden with Northern Italian Chads such as myself. Who cares about primitive scandinavian genetics and their shitty snow huts anyway.

Attached: Baby Viking.jpg (660x900, 452K)

Garbage room? I just use a garbage can.

I don't see anything about what skin-colour they have for the suspect, but from what I've heard about Malmo is that it's a literal "refugee" shithole if I remember correctly. Is that the place where news reported that teenage (((refugees))) and whatnot were roaming with assault rifles/body armor?

The wording also seems to suggest that they aren't taking it seriously at all, like they are almost doubting (or seeding doubt in) the child's claim...

Hahahahaha your people starve to death because WUT IZ CROP ROTATION. SHEEEEIT. You’ll all be culled within the century, don’t worry

>MUH OPRESHUN

Get fucked, nigger

>Police have no current suspects or witnesses
>believe it was a WHITE SWEDISH MALE.

lol That makes sense

Attached: mfw.png (947x468, 216K)

Is this legal under sharia?

legal or not, nobody gives a shit what happens in a caliphate.

Yes. It isn't rape if she's an infidel.

Article says nothing about ethnically swedish male, it explicitly says they have no suspects

I wonder who could be behind OP

i see you did a good job after apartheid in south Africa, niggers

>a WHITE SWEDISH MALE.
> Nothing stated about ethnicity in the article
> Fucking Malmö

Sounds like the religion of peace to me. We all know how much muslims love little girls.

You pastamutts and your incompetence is half the reason hitler lost. Your genetic greatness passed a long time ago. You're just a standing insult to the great people that once inhabited your lands now

what do you expect from monkeys?

If it had been a foreigner, surely they would have said so?

youtube.com/watch?v=iO9OfqTvqrg

Yip..."raping minds". Niggers are so dumb.

I'll take a mind rape over a nigger ape rape any day

Attached: images (15).jpg (640x480, 57K)

Attached: 5167.jpg (500x362, 141K)

>Sweden
>Slavery
The only thing we had to do with the slave trade was jews buying or using private merchantmen for their own enterprise. Then we had fort Carloburg in the Gold coast and another tiny fort in Cape coast. Africans gave been let in here due to misguided altruism and we owe you all dick! You chip off the shoulder blacks piss me off so incredibly much because you think your the only people that has suffered hardships and now the whole world owes you everything! Fuck off and enjoy your single lightbulb hut Mbeki!

das rite

bahahaha. This isn't a normal country. This is Sweden. Foreigners get a pass on everything. Try to find the article on Aftonbladet just to see how much they're trying to bury the story. Had it been a
Swede they'd plaster that shit on the first page.

>You pastamutts and your incompetence is half the reason hitler lost
top kek, Hitler is the reason fascism lost, Mussolini was ruling since 1922 with no issues

Not the fact he was employed by the Rothschilds? Not the fact he invaded fucking Russia, which even the US today says is impossible to conquer? Not the fact he antagonized the whole of fucking Europe thinking they would let it slide while using bogus occult theories to validate it?
C'mon Hans, i know your race is primitive and has never achieved anything, but you gotta move on.

thank god shitler lost,they were larpers

I could find no info regarding the race of the culprit.

Whats the point of this stupid shill posting? To radicalize pool even further? I dont fucking get it.
Surely its not an ACTUAL nigger writing such misinformed post, truly?

well was he a white swedish male? the news shouldn't be a fact finding adventure for me, give us a description and be of use to the public. If not we are going to have some problems. Nothing personal. It's just business.

hahaha dont larp you fucking maritian that might as well on fucking mars. are you african or arab? shut the fuck up you idiot.

4 foot tall ay-rab looking greaseballs BTFO

honestly its fitting that their progeny should suffer due to their laziness. they thought they were above work on what account?

If it were a white it would say so... Swedewhores love throwing their men under the bus. Absolutely a child refugee paying pensions

no one knows. kid got community service when she mentioned color of the skin of a rapist

I volunteer as well, as long as I get a gov't mandated scandi gf.

Attached: DC28ybGUMAAx5Fv.jpg (1200x901, 122K)

Get aids and die.
Whites are the only group to abolish slavery and create human rights.
You monkeys enslaved yourself and blamed ebil wypipo.

>Swedes practiced slavery
Glad to see that you're such an expert on your own suffering

94% of slave owners were Jewish. Your heart is in the right place but your hatred is not. Go invade Israel and rape their bitches instead

Your chieftains sold you for shiny pearls and guns.

>believe it was a WHITE SWEDISH MALE.
(((code))) for nigger.

this is pasta you tards

Quintessentially Swedish.

Attached: swedish candy.jpg (1250x1250, 79K)

I guess simple facts are too hard for nordic baboon to understand. Have a picture.

Notice anything that doesn't fit? I even helped you out by making your homegrown nigger a nord like the rest. It's not like complexion and hair are cold weather adaptations and nothing more. "HURR DURR WHY ARE ITALIANS NOT ALL BLONDE". Because they don't like in the snow like you snow monkeys, Finn, and because they have enough sunshine they don't need to become albinos to stop dying from vitamin D deficiency.

Attached: Italians and Norwegians.jpg (1223x379, 551K)

das rite

Dr tony martin
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

Look Who Is Behind the Push to Legalize Pedophilia in America
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw

Nazi taxi
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

Muhammad Ali Vehemently Disapproves Of Race Mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=_6WrNI35VxM
DR. E. MICHAEL JONES ON THE BLACK/JEWISH ALLIANCE AND DESTABILIZATION
bitchute.com/video/cT2AHckqmESt/

Attached: 7836.jpg (503x607, 31K)

More help for Sven and friends

Attached: nords.jpg (661x322, 171K)

This is a big problem throughout Europe.

Everyday I see kids around that age walking home from school, and riding on bikes outside.

Whether it's Sweden, Germany, France, UK, it doesn't matter. There are enough rapefugees just hanging around, all day thinking about who they're going to take advantage of and how to do it.

KIds shouldn't go outside anymore. It's not safe. But they're not even safe in school. A month ago some boy was raped in school by an Afghani and a couple of Somalis. The authorities refused to even punish those responsible on the grounds that they were underaged. They returned them to the school system, but now in a different school.

Allahu Akbar, brother

Gotta stay pc its sweden after all. Don't they have laws that requires every suspect picture to be photoshop as white? You'll see when they catch him its going to be a kebab.

> "don't mention the race, journalists"
> but they were white
> "in that case mention it many times"

oh sweden

>Hitler is the reason fascism lost, Mussolini was ruling since 1922 with no issues
Hitler was doing fine until the eternal anglo decided to fuck with him.

>A month ago some boy was raped in school by an Afghani and a couple of Somalis. The authorities refused to even punish those responsible on the grounds that they were underaged. They returned them to the school system, but now in a different school.
We dont have rapefugees, yet the practice of raping kids in school by other kids is very common, like a tradition. Its within a criminal culture to "punish by dick" for something, they usually pick the most miserable guy and fuck him in the ass (or make him suck dicks) for being too weak and soft. The practice is still used in some rural areas. Thats what happens in animal kingdom.

If they are not American their purpose is to take every cock around them and like it, regardless of age and phenotype. Foreigner women are masturbatory aides, you know? Death to Sweden.

Whites btfo

THX based Thai, only heard good things about your country. Stay save

Attached: 3426ceb55e623810e289c48ae7740cff74c794f02ee9ee4a525db89c834ace23.jpg (201x255, 13K)

It's her parents fault for voting for refugees. You don't vote to fill your cities with snakes then cry that your kids got bit.

Attached: dumbass bait.png (224x225, 5K)