This picture is the perfect representation of Jow Forums...

This picture is the perfect representation of Jow Forums. Fucking yourself in the ass to "own the libs" while people laugh at you.
Fucking take a look at yourselves you spastics.

Attached: owning the libs.jpg (720x900, 63K)

Lel link of vid?

Attached: Liberals...jpg (469x700, 94K)

Here's a (you) mate. You got work tomorrow? I do but not till 2pm so thats nice, can't wait until Saturday gonna go pick up 20 gallon s of Apple juice and make some hard cider!

That's my life right now hope yours is good too, night.

bless you user...

Attached: 534234653.jpg (585x357, 55K)

Your whole meme is based on an autistic understanding of what really happened. He was sticking a dildo in his ass to insult Muslims. He was showing the West is free, and they can do whatever they want, even if it’s faggoty. He was the liberal fucking himself in the ass in that scenario. Which is a perfect represention. Liberals fuck their own asses and then blame the right

Trigger the libs. Own the libs.

So he was fucking his ass ironically? I can tell you're a fan but WEW LADDDY that's some fine mental gymnastics.

It's a perfect representation of Gavin McIness and that's about it

Lol, if that's the case I'd rather Muslim morality than this degeneracy

why is everyone so butthurt about OP's post. lol

Must. Trigger. Libs.

Attached: DjIizNF.jpg (960x960, 86K)

LOL muhammad nobody cares what you think.

because facts matter

Attached: nazirape.gif (400x229, 1.1M)

I’m not defending him. I’m just saying what happened. It was weird and super gay that he did it. I’m not even a fan of him, all I know is what happened, and you and OP are fags

10/10 thread.

>Labour party here wants to ban gavin from entering the country saying he's a threat

God this dude is such a cringy gen xer its unreal.

The only thing it represents is how low can people go to stay under a spotlight.
Gavin's a fag.

gavin is a fag, the funny thing is he really though he could seperate his gay little movement from the altright but he still is a splc (((hategroup))) TM

Someone, one should update that card. It's not self esteem its arrogance the libs give there cherish groups. And the card should decrease intelligence and have 50-50 chance of back firing.

Dude! He's being ironic! You're British and you don't grok irony? Do you know how fucking sad that is?

Attached: slide-4.jpg (1024x767, 183K)

Gavin is a zionist sympathizer.

>I'm not defending him
Except you were

>Being upset about this

how is being a progressive liberal any different

No thats just america, the other side would do the same to own conservatives

Attached: Gavin McChinless.png (624x970, 302K)

hard cider is for FAGGOTS who dont drink beer or liquor

Hey don't get angry friend it's ok to like Gavin and or people like Petter judenson it's ok to be gay cum outaa the closet buddy
The "edgey" community has become absolutely insufferable it's nothing but mental masterbation lel rectk feminist over and over. If only Gavin could be racist then he'd be might be interesting but he's like fox red eye or a neo-con version of the late night show.

I don’t want to call you retarded, but you’re retarded. I’m not defending him sticking a dildo in his ass, all I said was he didn’t do it to own libs he did it own Muslims. How is being pro freedom and being a massive faggot not something libs are for, well I guess not all liberals are for freedom of speech and stuff, but I digress

Brits gonna Brits just like nigs gonna nig

Not him but I drink islay whiskies neat but prefer cider over beer. Taste is subjective faggot

Yeah, the paki fucking your mom would agree with you.

99% of Jow Forums are liberals senpai

Attached: 1539808166660.jpg (1022x464, 81K)

liquor is good beer is great
cider is gay youre a fag

BLUE WAVE INCOMING!
Oh that's right, everyone hates your fascist guts.

Patricians only drink clear liquor.

nah, this white people doing white people stuff to prove other white people that they are actually white people acting white. its called whiteception

>all I said was he didn’t do it to own libs he did it own Muslims.
And that makes a difference... because? Dude just stop, the point is Gavin butt fucked him self I and ever other non fruit don't care why.
>I digress
Rick and Morty watcher in the house.

>ed. He was sticking a dildo in his ass to insult Muslims. He was showing the West is free,
Ah it's very ok then. Absolute state of Jow Forums

>imagine having this picture saved on your computer and actually making this thread

Attached: 1533989153430.jpg (450x370, 29K)

at least theyre not drinkin cider

No, that's Reddit.

>t.I only ever drink bud light

Actually it is. If to filtering out endless jelly American goyim tears and butthurt about successful Jews, it will appears that the majority of Jow Forums is just people who are silenced for incautious, innocuous remarks about fags/nigs in the social media and who don't give a damn toss about Jews.

>Hey women with makeup, do you think we don't know you're ugly? You're like the laziest magicians ever.

*to filter out
*it will appear

I don’t watch Rick and Morty. It’s a common phrase to end a sentence, you nig. OP is a massive faggot, and so are you, and so is Gavin McInnes. How many times do I have to say it, I’m not defending him doing it or why, I’m just saying OP made a shit thread to insult the right

> He was sticking a dildo in his ass to insult Muslims. He was showing the West is free
woooooooW He really showed those sandniggers!!!!!!!!! MAGA!!!!
imagine being this retarded.

Why did this guy do that? How could he have ever thought that was a good idea?

never had any brand advertised on tv (budweiser, heineken, coors, etc) since highschool. no reason to drink that stuff unless youre trying to get annihilated at a party for cheap

sometimes sticking a dildo up your ass is just that, A dildo up your ass,,,,just saying,

Attached: gollygggggeeeee.jpg (800x616, 119K)

I saw Paulanner product placement in an American movie.

the kvetching is real

I guessed this thread had been created by a Brit. You pathetic cunts make me sick, attack right-wingers while your women get raped by Muslim gangs. What a bunch of brainwashed pathetic weak cucks you cunts are.

This thread is just crawling with shills. No one on Jow Forums even likes McInnes, you should know that by now

That’s a liberal, though

>a guy fucking himself with bomb shapped object represents freedom to the nuright
yes it seems kinda lame and gay because why would he be doing to his audience and not towards some muslims. he's very odd and ive never even considered him right wing to be honest. I think your right however he's still aligning himself on the left as muslim people aren't just right wing conservatives as you know so why the fuck anybody thinks this guy is worth a toss at best is beyond me, honestly he's a weirdo

>i'm ironically a faggot
Uhh okay? A dildo up the butt is still a dildo up the butt. The fact that he or anyone believe it is owning libs is fucking hilarious - more funny than what he originally intended. Failure is often more amusing to watch anyway

Which why I said "MAGA" because it's the Jow Forumsthe_zionald tourists that love this faggot and defend his faggot shit.

Stop getting so upset the first two seasons of Rick and Morty we're not so bad, it's fine if you like the show, you need to start living for your self bud stand up and shout "I'm user and I'm gay for Gavin!" Who cares about what other people think?
While I do like spirits I want to make my own booze cider is easy to make and cheap. Someday I'll get a kick-ass relflux still but till then cider is my drink.