Is Italy becoming a failed state?

Is Italy becoming a failed state?

The European Commission rejected the Italian budget. It's like an adult trying to stop a kid from jumping off a cliff, but the kid throws a tantrum and claims that the adult wants to hurt him.

When that horde of Gucci-clad gypsies you call "leaders" run your country to the ground, we'll have the opportunity to bulldoze the entire Apennine Peninsula and build something useful there. Until then, I'll pray for a meteor to level Rome, so the rest of Europe won't have to suck a dick financially because of your neanderthal incompetence.

Attached: italian economic renaissance.png (1525x708, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2016&locations=UG-DE&start=1984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> It's like an adult trying to stop a kid from jumping off a cliff,
yah about 30 seconds after that adult pushed the kid off

God I hope so
I've been dealing with Italians at work recently and I just hope that entire country - North and South - suffers for 100 years. Subhuman lazy worst English speaking fucks.

Just kick them out then, us too. But we all know (((you))) don't want that.

Are jews gigantic retards who post dumb threads?

Yeah those romans really showed you dumb jews who's boss didn't they?

Stay made german cuck, Italy will be the thorn in your foot we need to destroy your union again

Italy will be the only (non-Eastern) European country left in 100 years.

The Jew is still salty about that temple I see

gas yourself antifa shill

The fuck you faggots on about

I have a feeling germany will uncuck itself too soon

kys kike banker

Japan gets it.
The Future belongs to those who show up.
Western Europe has given up on its existence and we are basically arguing about who gets the loot.

> growth rate
fuck off mudslime

Too late for Germany. Germans are simply having too few children, while important hundreds of thousands of Muslims each year. And the Muslims already in the country are having more kids than Germans. The country's a ticking time bomb, I give them 20 years before their civilisation collapses.

It's true though. Why does Italy masquerade as a real life country and have people like Berlusconi as its president. Its a joke country for people to laugh at, that's the only reason for it to exist.

Are you the faggot who posts daily Brexit threads? Nice to see you being salty about something else, your empire is crumbling Fritz.

lol I hope that a meteor strike will annihilate Jew land (aka Germany).

You are only mad because no eu= no more rapefugees for the women of your family

Go back circumcising your kids, you fat ass amerishart subhuman mong

Yeah well I didn't mean them uncucking themselves in a democratic way per se

u mad because you guaranteed italian fiscal solvency like a DAMN idiot

I would agree with you but your leaders are even worse than that. I mean, ours have been incompetent, yours have been very effective in actively harming your people

The Romans destroyed the temple in Jerusalem. They also looted it to find the building of the coliseum. Oh and they put the Jews into dispora essentially destroying the jews of the Old Testament.

The Germans actually want financial instability because it weakens the Euro this boosting their exports. Germany manufactures these crises for this purpose. I don’t know how they do it but the German people are geniuses that continue to take over Europe time and time again.

Why did countries fall for the EU scam? Having yout own currency, control over your national budget, and other policies seems to be better than latching onto this obscene bureaucracy.

All that is being done is a display of why the EU is a failed concept.

>According to the Cologne prosecutors, the tax fraud scheme was promoted by a former German tax inspector-turned-tax adviser called Hanno Berger, among others.

we're not as good at jewing as germany is, I'll give you that

Attached: 1510902832911.png (978x656, 371K)

Go suck a dick you dumb cum guzzling jewfag.

I hope so! But i have a feeling you are right.

Figures you germs start getting mad when Mario won't take your shit anymore.

Day Kraut Thread

Look who's talking KEK!

>Krauts mad at their slipping power

I hope Itay never pays a dime of its foreign debts

The problem of Italy are Italians, norfer regions who are less and less ethnically italian by passing year are doing very well on par with Germany in terms of gdp capita and unemployment.

>The European Commission rejected the Italian budget
ok. And we're going on with it. Now what Kraut?

The ECB will sanction you and you won't be able to borrow money anymore.

They'll borrow it from the United States for a better rate
Meanwhile, Italy has the highest IQ in Europe.
Exceptions clearly still exist.

Italy is in the eurozone. Without the ECB they won't have currency to run their economy at all.
How borrowing from the US will help them? Are they going to use the USD for running the government now?

Nobody pays EU sanctions anymore, let's be serious.
The EU wants to do to Italy the same thing it did to Greece. I have no illusions, the same shit is on the road for France.
Our banks and insurance company are already virtually bankrupted and full of Italian debt. This strategy will burst the sovereign debts bubble and trigger the biggest world economic crisis of the History of mankind. The EU will not survive its own policy lol

Italy has become a failed state long before this government. The current government is throwing a tantrum because they can't deliver all the retarded promises they made.
Long term planning is absent aswell, in the same amount as any governement past the 70s.

Norfer italy do, rest is MENA tier iq. They’re inbred and lack culture of work.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

The entire EU is a failed project held together by smoke and mirrors

I think your accuses are unjust and unfunded, hans
despite everything, italy is still one of the biggest exporters, runs the third highest surplus in the EU and has a relatively contained deficit.
while having the second largest debt in the EU, it's not the biggest bubble ready to explode, that goes to DB or France total debt

Attached: 1522758571777.jpg (1659x1208, 723K)

>The EU will not survive its own policy lol
The policies only exist to empower Germany, so that's little surprise

Attached: DasNPC.0.jpg (939x719, 232K)

>Mix with niggers
>The resulting children are smarter than niggers
No shit.

> Italian IQ is high because of Germanic admixture!!111
> Italian IQ is higher than German IQ
:thonk:

pic related
sure there's a lot of work to be done, especially on the public image, but neither you nor the EU are to give any kind of judgement

Attached: 1528631290924.jpg (1434x514, 182K)

Italy damaged the EU the most with that Berlusconi shitbag and his coziness with Putin.
Italy should really pay for that.

>his coziness with Putin
I like Putin, dont see whats wrong with him
keeping strong relations with russia is one of the few things he did right

Regions with highest income per capita lowest crime lowest unemployment and highest living standards are the least ethnically Italian.
Coincidence ? I think not.

That's the problem.
Strong relations with future Russia require giving a middle finger to Putin currently.
Support for Putin destroys Russia and the democracy all around the world.
Putin is a cancer, he is the modern Stalin.
Why you don't understand it even after he basically caused a major war in Europe?
You really should return back to your senses before he thrusts a bayonet through your guts.

Russia has lower gdp than Italy and 1/3 of the per capita.

>comparing the growth rate of a shithole to the one of an advanced economy

Putin is definitely not our friend but there are far worse threats in Europe.
Shitty globalist governments that promote open borders for example.

be honest you fat drunk german. would you rather live in uganda or italy?

Attached: egypt.png (692x663, 373K)

Compare military strength and actually listen to his rhetoric.
He is willing to use military force to conquer your wealth as soon as he manages to somehow take the US out of the equation.

Explain to me why having 2.5 budget deficit is bad if it is done for granting your people a decent standard of living, but a 30% budget deficit with the only purpose to save the banks is good please

Putin won't attack NATO countries.
Relax

Nope, the EU will bail them out.

I'd rather be occupied militarily than a bunch of numbers going up and down
your concern is unfounded though

Attached: 1516071335199.jpg (1299x859, 214K)

Blame the anti-Italian subhuman governments previous to that one today.

>Neanderthal incompetence
The neanderthals were more intelligent.

PutinManBad

He attacked Chechnya, he attacked Georgia, he attacked Ukraine, he attacked Syria.
Why the hell do you think the NATO label will stop him?

>Damaged the EU
BASED

>This dumb germ again
We're gonna break your toy, deal with it würstnigger

Most stupid thread I've seen in a while. /pol took autism to a whole new level once again.

Coming from Germany? Yikes. You kikes really expect Jow Forums to feel anything but joy when they see the EU falling apart? Good for Italy and Salvini, soon he will realize that there is no reforming the EU, and leave completely.

If Germany interferes with Italy we British will back the Italians. Start the bulldozers and we will consider it an act of total war and wipe Germany off the map once and for all.

>He is German

You mean like when they've almost invaded your country and you needed help from the burgereaters?

I can talk to you in 4 different languages, if you want, you fat entitled fuck. Can you do the same?
You're just jelly we can fuck your women easily

>we'll have the opportunity to bulldoze the entire Apennine Peninsula
cut the region in half, send southeners back to stone age where they belong, explell them from northern italy

well you got to ask yourself which ethinc group has been governing italy since mussolinis death..

why does everything need to grow exponentially like cancer or your fagott immigration policy? can you not just be happy with the fact that your culture died 70 years ago and your population will be low tier in a generation from now?

Anyone with a brain cell or two will be buying seeds and building their knowledge of food production.
It's the only thing really worth knowing when things get...tricky.

>someone makes a thread bitching at another country for not being a good goy and bowing down to their (((EU))) masters.
>It's a fucking kraut
Every. Fucking. Time
DIDF is ramping up their operations I see
At least the new Germans won't be such utterly kiked bastards

Attached: 1540464628189.jpg (987x549, 152K)

>least ethnically Italian

What does it means?
What are those regions?
Italian language come from the region where Florence is I remind you.

hes trying to say that northeners are the ethnic group that isnt italian.
im a northerner myselft and i consider everyone here italian but of different ethicity...
so there are the italians of the north which are closer to french, austrian/german/ slavs and the italians of the south who are a mongrel inbred ethnicity whose goat herders used to fuck goats, the doggystily postion is called pecorina ( little goat) still now, can you guess why? it is said that still now this happens in the most remote areas of the south...
for me southeners are an imbred race of gypsees albanians arabs and north africans

I've dealt with enough Germans to know he might be one

Does your graph say anything?

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?end=2016&locations=UG-DE&start=1984

Attached: What did you prove.png (2004x2054, 304K)

Don't you have a civilization to destroy, hun?

You know, 15 European countries (including Southern Europe) condoned half of the German debt back then, and again in the 90s we financed a huge chunk of the costs of their reunification.
Within the European Union their economy has never been in a more favorable position, strengthening its export at the expenses of of peripheral Europe, but the wages are purposefully kept stagnant and
small contract-jobs are more common than ever, billionaires are screwing common citizens and the very soul of "fair competition among member states", Siemens and Volkswagen scandals, Commerzbank on its way to the grave, Deutsche Bank is comatose risking to blow up the second Trump sneezes, an off-the-books economy larger than Italy's (350bln) but no, the German will NEVER concede their imaginary moral highground and accept a fellow haplogroup-sharing individual is fucking him over, better open Der Spiegel and read some comfortable lies that'll let me blame Southern Euros first, then everyone around them. In no occasion you want to associate with those people in the long run. Simple as that. Relations must be minimal, just enough to avoid waging war to each other.

Attached: ori_425_34335_caricature_german_postcard_6917.jpg (196x290, 32K)

All true, but remember it's a German-French axis, with many other nations profiting from it in a way or another (Luxembourg, the Balts, Netherlands...)

oh do i remember

Red and yellow = good
Green = bad

Attached: mappa-stranieri-per-provincia-41[1].png (1468x1517, 182K)

Attached: 1539901989414s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

What's this graph even supposed to prove?
Krauts are the biggest retards i swear

Illiterate kraut do you realise that also the German GDP growth rate is much lower than Uganda?
2.2%

Attached: german drunktard.jpg (300x470, 28K)

As much as I dislike Muslims you hav to admit that they're pretty based.

So many threads shilling against Italy
(((Coincidentially))) all of them are made by german flags or meme flags.
Witness us destroying the 4th reich, and do it in silence

this

Nella Zona Verde risiede lo stesso numero di Italiani che nella Zona Rossa, ma solo 481,577 stranieri (il 10.5%).
The "but" make non sense to my eyes. The first sentence affirm something and the second affirm the contrary, what the fuck ?
It gives this with google translate: "In the Green Zone there are the same number of Italians as in the Red Zone, but only 481.577 foreigners (10.5%)." Is it normal in Italian? I supposed that should give "they aren't".

There are 5 million foreigners in italy, non green zone has 4.5 million of them.

Yes, I understood thank.
Are you a foreigner yourself?