Ireland is becoming muslim please help

anons Eire is not as christian as it used to be
news.sky.com/story/sinead-oconnor-converts-to-islam-and-changes-her-name-to-shuhada-davitt-11535844

twitter.com/MagdaDavitt77/status/1053340513871384576?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1053340513871384576&ref_url=https://news.sky.com/story/sinead-oconnor-converts-to-islam-and-changes-her-name-to-shuhada-davitt-11535844

twitter.com/MagdaDavitt77/status/1053405772917473282?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1053405772917473282&ref_url=https://news.sky.com/story/sinead-oconnor-converts-to-islam-and-changes-her-name-to-shuhada-davitt-11535844

how do we stop people from becoming mudslimes anons 5% of irelands population is muslim already

Attached: camel potato.jpg (1096x616, 65K)

Try living in East London.

You're prime minister is an indian faggot

i was laughing at swede i guess i got karma

the only thing i can think to do is drop redpills on her twitter does anyone have any they can share?

>muslims are literally against trans & women in general
>now infidel
He’s gonna be found dead under a bush in a week.

another one bites the dust

Attached: npcs.jpg (250x140, 8K)

its funny how she is a feminist but wants to live under sharia law kek

you realise thats a woman user?

Kek

I think its an honest mistake that anyone could make.

Attached: mothingcompares.jpg (250x140, 8K)

true that its a great opportunity to turn the sjws against them and drop redpills on normies

It wouldn't have been this way had you guys just stayed part of the United Kingdom.
We could have used your strong christian morals to keep Islam at bay.
But no, you chose the divide and conquer path and help us all toward our dooms

Didn't she support IRA during the troubles? What the fuck happened to her?

Strong Christian morals? Gay marriage plus they are now about to remove their blasphemy laws. Ireland will sadly be like us soon.

It was your own fault for not allowing the Iraq to take over

She wanted that hard Muslim cock over the limp ira preejectulation

>What the fuck happened to her?
She's clearly not been fucked hard enough for a while.

This is what all of Europe is doing, laughing and saying "at least I'm not X country" sitting on their ass doing nothing to save their own country. Until it catches up in their country too.

the religion of peace got her user. how long before sharia law spreads to finland? act now

i know i dont know what i can do though?

Bipolar

U have Sako Kek

Sadly this so much.

When you support Palestine you become Palestine
Eat shit paddy

Organize in the way you think is the best to save the Irish people from destruction and degeneration. Militarily, metapolitically, politically - something.

pretty much nothing if it doesn't involve violence or a coup d'état

Didn't you guys used to have a little club of some sort that liked to bomb religious enemies?

Your next sipshit

Attached: 1540140976607.jpg (730x1024, 133K)

Kikes and Towelheads are both idolaters, you can both get fucked tbqh.

Attached: 1530278955122.jpg (800x800, 458K)

& clean up the Liffey scumtwats

That should be a lower case p you mudlover

False. Metapolitical activism

Nothing compares, nothing compares to Jews

Sharia is coming

good luck with that kek
in the end only violence will save europe, we're way too far gone for muh faggy activism

Top kek

Obviously. Jews are superior to anyone else

this is what you faggots get for abandoning the catholic church and sucking the saggy tit of globalism.

There's only 6 million of you left, so no big loss anyways.

Yes, I hope to fuck the IRA come back to its former glory and purge muslims, today they are only concerned with drugs, an insult to the founders of the IRA

underrated

Lemon or Orange Joos?

First we must make Europeans capable and willing to use violence though. And for that, an awakening is needed. Metapolitical activism might help with that.

Ireland’s population is not 5% Muslim, it’s not even a single percent, though it is growing rapidly, and they should be wiped out along with their kike brethren.

Ireland didn't leave the UK with those ideas. They came after they got independence. Had we stayed together just think what the British political scene would look like.

Wow I looked this up. (You) were quite literal about that.

What happened to Ireland?

You have been reported to An Garda Síochána hate crime division.

this bitch performed conor mcgregor's walkout song (even live at UFC 189).
Weeks after his loss against a mudslime where he before called him backwards she converted...do you think it had an impact on her decision?

Attached: conor-mcgregor-khabib-ufc-229-738481[1].jpg (620x405, 56K)

READ MY LIPS
NO ONE CARES

Attached: safety jihadist.jpg (500x553, 54K)

Lel

I would normally feel bad about Europe being destroyed but then I remember Europeans are the only people stopping the entire Middle East from destroying Israel, and flaying every kike in the region, Israel is going to come to a beautiful end ether by European nuclear bombardment or Arab nuclear bombardment.

Ireland is literally possessed by human sacrifice promoting man hating feminists and run by a half breed homosexual.
The (((EUSSR))) will soon be sending upwards of 600,000 shitskins.

He is unelected, and is certain to lose his position in the first actual election.

Weird paki nonsense

isnt she insane?

Dam I should have got one for Halloween could have pissed off half of the party

It's been seven hours and 6 million days
Since you took my culture away
I go out every night and cheat all day
Since you took my culture away
Since you came round goys do whatever you want
I can date whichever race I choose
I can't afford my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away this fake news
'Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to Jews

No, as an entertainment elite she is privy to inside knowledge about the direction of the country. Bono probably convinced her to do it.

Attached: bonio.jpg (2531x1772, 245K)

If a dog made her convert to Islam then she's pretty much insane

>honest mistake thinking Clubface O Cancer is a man.
She really does look like a worn out cage fighter these days.
>clicks the pic
>she has a wispy beard
Oh FFS! The hair on the mole!

Attached: UncleFester.jpg (1096x616, 88K)

stop acting like professional victims that relate to oppressed muslims, then kys for being a faggot.

Woof!

Attached: NPC Dog.jpg (1024x1024, 280K)

That's sad that she's definitely going to Hell now, although she'll probably convert back to Catholicism within three or four years.

At least Muslims aren't pagan like christcucks

She read theological books. The natural conclusion of any theologian’s study is ISLAM.

We won't take her back she can ask the anabaptists

Attached: joowa.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Anglos mad because Muslim Irish won’t drink alcohol— the British imperialists forced alcoholism on the Irish to keep them down, like they also did with the Native Americans.

Does Sinead or whatever the fuck she calls herself even live in Ireland anymore? Either way women shouldn't be taken seriously and they change their minds based on emotion and not reason.

>Admits that Jews and Muslims are alike
Yes, we already know.

Attached: Happy Merchant 01.jpg (600x600, 38K)

No drinky-drinky ??? except a bar that allows smoking also @dubai airport terminal

It’s certain to come true though, you are actively destroying the closest thing you have to a friend, and soon you will be left on your own surrounded by enemies that you’ve been pissing off for years, and without outside help the state of Israel will be removed from the face of the earth along with the nest of parasites that inhabit that land.

Stop giving publicity to that complete nutcase of a woman shes batshit insane, everything shes done in her life shows how mentally unstable she is. She doesnt represent anyone only the mentally deranged. Fucking cunt.

Haven't you got an appointment to get your face slapped by a palestinian child?

Europe stopped being relevant since 2010
We watch the death of your continent with glee
took god 2000 years to punish you but punish he will
Takbir

Europe is finished desu. Everyday one of the so called noncucked falls to more Islam. Meanwhile Trump continues to turn away more "asylum seekers." Might as well come here to America, help us purge the niggers and Jews. They're in much fewer numbers than what's about to wreck Europe. Once the levee breaks it's all over.

The only thing getting slapped here is your mum with my penis

Remember when the polaks were talking about being the last bastion of white purity in europe? hahhahahahaha look at them now, negrifying themselves and importing more and more niggers to breed their sweet women hahaha
FUCK POLAND! lul

Oh snap so original and funny

Alike as by being monotheistic and not pagan like kikestianity

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: sinead--a.jpg (496x700, 129K)

Thanks

Attached: nps.jpg (966x753, 23K)

YIKES

Based and redpilled.

Kek

Their are almost no Muslim Irish, just Arabs, if Irish people converted to Islam, and kicked every shitskin out of the country, it would be a significant improvement to Christianity which has been back stabbing, and fucking Ireland for years metaphorically, and literally considering what priests are like.

Very many women are masochists. Very many women want to live under restrictive rules.

>1 crazy washes up ex-celebrity has converted to Islam
>help Ireland is becoming Muslim

Pick one

Good. Islam is the one true faith

Don't feel too bad, the USA does it too, with us it's state to state.

last I heard she was living in Chicago

I guess kikes are not as smart as they make themselves out to be, if you actually read my comment you would realise that if Europe dies so do you, without European money, and military backing Israel will be overrun by Arabs, and their won’t be anywhere else to run for at that point.

KARA BOGÃ MASHALLAH. IRELAND IS AFRIKA NOW. JUST GIVE UP.

Attached: 1539634295456.png (987x710, 1005K)

Attached: socpf.jpg (483x682, 94K)

one true faith, shit half the crap written in their holy book is taken from the bible and other sources...

Attached: muslim women empowerment.jpg (868x768, 123K)

>He thinks Europe is relevant
Kek

Lel