WILL THE BOMBINGS EVER END?!?!?!?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?
Who is this mad man, and why are they bombing all these people?!?!
Hopefully they catch him today!!!!! And hopefully it's not donald trump!!

Attached: 20181026_100523.jpg (1440x1920, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCyiQeHfZg
orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-suspect-arrested-mail-bombs-trump-critics-20181026-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, somebody got bombed? How many were killed or insured?

Well attempted bombos

>be american

sage

Attached: 86785.png (1222x1177, 241K)

The bombings never started.
Only some novelty PVC decorations got mailed to some Dems

this is the new normal.

WHY SAGE THERES TOO MORE BOMBS FOUND YOU IDIOT

>insured
Only a Jewish bomb would sell insurance.

They will end Nov 7th

>REPLY IN CAPS BECAUSE THIS WILL GIVE IT MORE MEANING
cause you are a stupid shill

Someone got bombed. Its tough to bomb someone with a fake bomb.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IS THE DNC IS LOSING THEIR ASS THIS ELECTION AND SENT THE BOMBS TO THEMSELVES TO ILLICIT SYMPATHY......

The bombings never started.

There is a sharp increase in ticking abstract art being sent to politicians though.

HOW IS THIS A SHILL POST WTF?!?!?!?

oops.
not too far off though, lots of americans are getting bombed with rising insurance premiums

>send a bunch of fake bombs so people stop caring
>later send identical looking ones that actually work
Hope they catch this creep sending them, I'm sure it's a prank or dnc Doing it but this shit ain't funny

Funny how miraculously none of these “bombs” went off. Hmmm....

The MAGAbomber strikes again. This is pitiful. I'm ashamed to have ever called myself a member of this party. For shame.

BAN ASSAULT MAIL

Attached: BB5F9CC9-9244-4C73-85EC-B3E412D11E25.jpg (560x552, 56K)

>muh alarm clock “bombs”

Attached: 25F89F39-4AAA-4235-982E-182C9C10A816.jpg (499x481, 37K)

12 "bombs".... 0 that explode at what point do we just call it like it is and say it is a hoax

Attached: fu.jpg (1125x1523, 226K)

James Clapper is finally an interesting choice, De Niro was weird, Clapper is interesting.

The point is that two more were sent out!!!

>not a single bomb has exploded
This false flag sucks

the point is you are a fucking shill

Fucking and?

Have your received your free "time to vote!" clock from the DNC yet?

Attached: 1540056530364.jpg (667x1024, 91K)

SHILLING FOR WHAT?!!!!?

THATS CRAZY

And sadly this will probably work on normies.

Attached: 1540563861777.jpg (720x496, 116K)

I see they're calling in all their emergency shills for this one.

>FOR WHAT?
I guess picture related

Attached: shill.jpg (1000x667, 198K)

False bombs = false flag, Ben.

Attached: 1538247026035.jpg (576x576, 49K)

>FOR WHAT?
or that

Attached: giwhibtp.jpg (607x582, 18K)

You're joking right?

"Attempted"

The bombs are so pathetic they're trying to determine if there was intention to do harm or just to scare.

Attached: ami.png (1005x1114, 655K)

>ashkenazi intellect
>conveniently timed
>obviously fake
>12 bombs, with no detonation
>"you're just being paranoid silly goyim" (buy my book)

>bombing
>with fake bombs.

It could well be Baron Trump, he has the motive, the facilities and is a well known criminal mastermind.

The fuck are you so upset about? None of 'em have gone off, anybody who isn't a MSM talking head or brainwashed by them finds this whole damn thing really convenient for the DNC, and fishy as all fuck besides. Primarily, because none of the fucking things have gone off and killed anyone. You remember that Austen bombing spree? You remember how he sent out five of the fucking things? You remember how one of 'em went off in a Fedex sorting facility and all the rest got to where they were going and exploded when opened? None of these fucking things have. Not a single one has even gone off accidentally. Nobody is buying this shit if they aren't already brainwashed to believe everything fed to them by CNN.

>Kavanaugh didn't get us our blue wave
>the caravan won't either
>let's pretend to bomb ourselves

What's next? Only 12 days left.

None of them have gone off yet, and notice how it is only corporate Democrats that have been the targets thus far. Not Sanders, not Cortez, just corporate Democrats. Instead of the media looking at the entirety of the Republican party or Trump as the reasoning behind these packages, they should look more indepth at who dislikes 'corporate' Democrats and not make it seem like these 'bombs' were in the hands of the people they were sent to and falsely adding or leaving out information that they simply don't have. There is only one group in the US that hates corporate Democrats and solely corporate Democrats, and it's not the Republican party.

Now is this bad? Of course it is, but the media attacking Trump for it, blaming him, and asking him to apologize for it just makes them look worse. Especially when they say they are of neutral bias or weren't provoking this same violence when it was against Trump.

We don't know who it is and to blame anyone right now just shows how little some people care about the truth and only want to have their biases be known.

>"My son Baron, he loves the LEGOs."

Whoops

Attached: maxresdefault[5].jpg (1024x768, 130K)

(((They’re)))

jews are nasty beings

Attached: John Mccain fan discordy pink.png (754x723, 374K)

Can someone explain to me why these bombs aren't exploding? I don't want them to, but it seem strange. Not a single one has detonated. Is this guy a shitty bomb maker or is he mailing duds on purpose just to scare people.

Attached: 1540367335024.png (2001x1125, 3.31M)

Attached: not this time.jpg (1024x743, 63K)

I just bombed the all gender restroom at work. They will need to give it at least 40-45 minutes before it is safe to enter.

Attached: 7E2847D3-0F04-4AC4-A47A-B801A461B8E0.jpg (500x437, 66K)

The sad part is your bomb did more damage than all 12 sent to Democrats.

That list is missing the important fact that there is no detonator inside the bombs

>"BOMBS"

FTFY

Holy fuck that guy has tiny fucking hands.

But the bombs are fake

what the fuck
why is that a thing
that's child abuse
the fuck is that

god i'm so fucking angry

I think its another Bernie bro it fits their MO

Trump was never a Republican. Any Republican would know that. This shows you have no idea what you are talking about. You should lurk more while the adults are talking.

Of course, it's a new piece of Netflix propaganda called Dancing Queen.

i'm voting for it being a lone attention whore living in florida. similar to the "son of sam" but he doesnt have the balls to hurt anyone. he'll get life in prison anyway.

It will end when its no longer useful

Are all those boys?

(((netflix)))

Why, it's almost as if he doesn't want to hurt any of his targets, just turn them into threatened victims in time for the midterms in a desperate attempt to rally their base...

Attached: 1537195474962.jpg (464x606, 37K)

>bombs
What about fake bombs? How's Michelle's arm, by the way?

the real question is who will they sacrifice with a (((real))) bomb?

>but the media attacking Trump for it, blaming him, and asking him to apologize for it just makes them look worse

No one is blaming Trump for the fake bombs, dumbass.

No webm?

>WILL THE BOMBINGS EVER END?!?!?!?
Yes, the day after elections.

Some nobody will get the real bomb.

and libertarians will still say "government shouldn't get involved with sexuality"
FAGGOTS ARE LITERALLY RUINING OUR KIDS
THIS CAN NOT CONTINUE

Attached: 1503774917676.png (400x416, 169K)

Some christcucks I just heard on the radio are.

>TOO MORE BOMBS
kek, americans are so stupid.

Attached: 1537171611591.png (640x480, 397K)

Attached: npc fail.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

>Can someone explain to me why these bombs aren't exploding?
Because they're not made to explode.

Cheeky

They're all fake. The pipes are pvc, they're half black powder, half glass mix, and the wires are just there.

Did I say "they are blaming him for making the fake bombs?" No, I didn't. They are blaming him for "encouraging" this behavior and that it was his words that lead to this situation.

Probably an unfortunate courier or mailroom sorter. They'll nail his corpse to a cross and stick pictures of it inside of every voting booth in the U.S.

Democrats have advocated for literal violence

Leftists only let the NPC remember what they tell them to remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCyiQeHfZg

MAN ARRESTER TURN ON CNN UNIRONICALLY

I seem to recall very asinine statements from people opposed to the 2nd amendment.
Statements like 'kill all gun owners' and the like.

what the fuck is that hand

Or "police are racists who shoot blacks for being black" and "give up your guns, the police will protect you" in the same breath.

if it's not capable of explosion is it a bomb?

This. I am ashamed for having voted Republican and Trump. I know better now. This time, I'm with her.

IS IT A PATSY WHO POSTED ON Jow Forums?!?!?!

Coulter's law still in effect

Ah yes true.
>'omg you dont need firearms the government isnt going to get tyranical'
*takes breath*
>'OMG TRUMP IS A LITERAL NAZI FASCIST WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING DRASTIC'

Attached: 292f5faa245765d12b6e52a77e6aa980_thanks-gee-whiz-meme_400-400.jpg (400x400, 97K)

THESE
#NEVERAGAIN
#REMEMBERTHE6MILIONBOMBS

Attached: drumpfrhetoric.jpg (1148x2863, 2.27M)

some guy was making a bunch of hilarious of these here and then the mods deleted him

Attached: npctrans.png (384x528, 47K)

Just heard of male suspect in custody-FL

Not sure if true but I assume it's going to be some 20-something year old loser with no political association but a bunch of racist frog memes on his harddrive.

You keep shilling Jow Forums and I'm telling P. you posted the emails

Attached: 9175e5573633672afe7b8a6a5c4a2e63.png (420x420, 76K)

The virgin sucker punch vs the chad catch and release

Why are you niggers so fucking worthless, just post a fucking link for fucks sake
orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-suspect-arrested-mail-bombs-trump-critics-20181026-story.html

Attached: 72D6192B-5519-41AC-B8B1-6A4696841A7D.png (515x525, 464K)

Remind me how many of the packages allegedly have postal marks on them? I have yet to see any pics.