Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Attached: 20181026_145920.jpg (1440x876, 284K)

% of interracial marriages by Country?

Poos are 5 points below Arabs? Hard to believe actually.

average iq

What is keeping mongolia to rise in development index?

Here is the original

Attached: 8ccc9280f18bd48ff97cc1607209744b.0.png (1051x720, 237K)

chinks rig tests, they're actually some of the dumbest people I've ever met. Japs and Koreans just focus their entire lives on this shit, whites don't really give a damn and high IQ is just a passive trait.

Really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: 19400179_7.png (700x500, 113K)

how??

Attached: w.png (128x90, 8K)

Good question, almost nobody lives in that inhospitable stretch of land.

Its not, sandniggers are smarter than pood

Why does China have the highest IQ yet they have the most insane society where people die in public and everyone just walks by not doing anything?

>105%

Attached: 1431270874629.jpg (299x259, 41K)

Press F to doubt China. China can’t innovate their way out of a paper bag. They’re constantly stealing from the USA. Just like communist USSR did.

High iq low empathy thats why they torture animals to death because they can control their emotions better

Because they’re not actually that smart.

in what things Indians are better than Arabs ?

IQ results are self reported in China

western sahara, almost no one lives there

Would you agree there is actually a healthy middle that is the "perfect IQ"?
An IQ range that means people are intelligent enough to think for themselves and question things but also not so high that they're so autistic they got no empathy.

I probably should make a thread for this.

I mean, the stereotype that they're pretty damn good in mathematics is usually true. And to be outstandingly good in mathematics you need to have a high IQ.

or you can just beat your kids until they get it right for 12 years. that'd work too

teaching directly for the test and allowing cheating also works

So you are saying that IQ is not something people are born with but depends on how they are raised and educated?
I highly doubt that. I really don't like defending the Chinese but I got to say this at this point.

There is a big difference between the Brahmin and the rest of the Indian when it comes to average IQ.

What are we measuring you whale murdering oil merchant?

The joke is if they were high iq and low empathy they wouldn't torture animals to death

do you know how IQ is measured?

and do you believe its impossible to teach someone

A: The contents of the test
B: the right answers to the test

>China
Hard to believe

Attached: 1540559197691.gif (600x302, 1000K)

Are Lithuanians inbred?

I understand the US, without the spics and nogs it'd be much higher, but... Ireland?

>do you know how IQ is measured?

Do you?

Attached: 1534896302986.png (508x673, 71K)

i thought australians were asleep at the moment

Never would have thought NK would have high iq

>Australians

Just so everyone knows China is lying and they only take the best sample sizes you can read about it online, also America would be >105 if it was all white.