Should poor people be allowed to vote? How would you solve this problem? They will always vote left for free shit...

Should poor people be allowed to vote? How would you solve this problem? They will always vote left for free shit, no exceptions.

Attached: 20181026_162353_1.jpg (1161x1514, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y&list=PLIBtb_NuIJ1xS4y2x3jS2dpnpuLwokgtS&index=17&t=37s
youtube.com/watch?v=OURy5WFp0zk
youtube.com/watch?v=IJCVVbDlYhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

But they do. Any solutions that can be actually passed?

Attached: 20181026_162857.jpg (2509x2172, 3.16M)

Low effort thread. s4g'd

tell poor people the truth... Before casting a vote this November. Watch these videos on the history of the Democratic Party. Why are you voting Democrat? What have they done for you past or present? If you believe in the "Great Switching of Sides" you really need to watch these and find out how you were convinced of this ridiculous falsehood.

Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican?
youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y&list=PLIBtb_NuIJ1xS4y2x3jS2dpnpuLwokgtS&index=17&t=37s

The Inconvenient Truth About the Republican Party
youtube.com/watch?v=OURy5WFp0zk

Dinesh D'Souza Destroys Liberal Professor On "The Switch"
youtube.com/watch?v=IJCVVbDlYhQ

Employment should be a minimum requirement.
There's no excuse to be unemployed. Anyone can hold a minimum wage job.

Congrats, you're thinking in a right direction. Go on, and you'll understand that (((democracy))) is a road to communism and this is why kikes love it so much and enforce it everywhere using their war amerigolems.

Polish are all poor.

What if they aren't poor and live off interest? They wouldn't be able to vote.

>beans
gay and queer

Yes, but stupid people shouldn't.

There should be an iq test at the voting place, when you go vote for the first time. Then next iq test should be had after at least 20 years since your first one.

The plebeians should never be allowed to vote. The Patricii and Equite should be identified in our societies and only they should be allowed to vote.

Im poor and vote right wing.
Case dismissed.

I'd rather work hard and earn little money than to be flooded with migrants and have my culture and country destroyed.

IQ tests are garbage. According to them I'm an idiot and I have a PhD.

>living off minimum wage

yeah ok, sure, everyone should be employed at a level that can't support themselves, good shit

Attached: 41LcMJWHeKL.jpg (400x400, 28K)

NO

why do you always post pictures of you preparing shitty food? for internet attention?

This. Divinely inspired monarchy is better than anything else.

You are German. You were conditioned to love work.

what is this bean stew polish fren

organize soccer matches on election day, all the poor retards will obviously stay home drinking beer and watching sports ball

then they will complain that they have no money, after drinking it all

not all, but many poors are fucking scum, intelligent poor people usually escape poverty

PhD in what my friend?

Jews vote left far more often than poor people. Ban jews from voting.

Arbeit macht frei.

>free shit
It's not free.

Compsci. Obviously I'm retarded.

Excellent.

Poland bro what are you eating tonight? Beans, mustard powder, pepper, salt, ketchup and ??? what is the white stuff? Cream cheese? Sour cream?

I thought that was a bucket filled with cockroaches but then I clicked on it and got even more grossed out

bet the white stuff is a chunk of pig lard, the ketchup is what fucked it up

>Poles eating food

Attached: stalin stare devil.jpg (292x343, 37K)

When I initially read this thread, I thought well yeah poor people should be able to vote... Then I realized what demographic is poor where I live.
No.
Poor people shouldn't vote.

Boi why you so savage.

Attached: B2456072-F359-4354-B430-B137007B1AF3.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

level of wealth should not be the metric of whether or not one can vote. The metric, however, should be the ability display an appropriate level of responsibility. People act like owning property is an impossibility. Im disabled because of a work related injury and live on a fixed income equivalent to $23k or roughly $16/hr and I still managed to get together enough money to feed a family of 3 and buy a fairly large house on a fairly large piece of land. There is no reason why any responsible man can not find themselves a job that pays in the vicinity of $16/hr or higher. the fucking military pays more per month.

If you are over 25 and dont own land you have displayed that you can not be trusted to be responsible for your personal life and thus should not be trusted with voting.

you were supposed to be catholic, not a savage!

polbro how much do you weigh
you're always cooking the weirdest high calorie stuff

Did you make chili with ketchup?

Is that fucking beans, sour cream, mustard, pepper and katsup?
Fucking why?

What if I own a 160k house on a quarter acre of land is that enough land or am I eating bologna sandwiches with the nuggers and drinking out of the little water fountain.

Isn't that how the Greeks thought things should be ran? That turned out bad didn't it?

Yes, of course they should. They certainly do not "always vote left for free shit." Rural folks are poor and the farthest right of anyone.

the left and the right is a false paradigm
generalizing to make a point is stupid and retarded

Youre that polish user that always posts pictures of shitty food. Glad to see your taste hasnt developed yet.

This. My test showed 130 and I'm a lazy idiot with a slightly above average vocabulary.

Democrats pay them $ to vote it has be proven!

Sure, it used to be that you had to own land to vote. We could just re-institute that rule.

BTW those type of beans will eventually rot out your insides.

Just remind them the "Free Shit" will come out of their social security.

More free shit = Less cash to spend on drugs and liquor.

Attached: 1438751137920.jpg (673x604, 53K)

damn that looks yummers
i wish i had food :(

beans?
Looks to me like chicken hearts oe livers.

Sorry Hans, German right is basically the same as moderate Democrat.

Belgium had it covered in the 19th century :

You had to pay a certain amount of taxes to be eligible for voting

Those are kidney beans and between their toxicity and that dodgy aluminum pot OP is in for Alzheimer’s and organ failure.

Hmm....

Attached: rubbing hands.jpg (420x194, 21K)

Can someone explain to me why all cookware outside US borders looks like some rusty busted shit that was manufactured during WWII?

eating in restaurant pol bro

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

You wasteful slob. Why haven't you cleaned those bones and eaten the ends off to suck the marrow out?

Poor people should be the only ones who vote as policy effects the majority most. Also you act as if a bunch of poor who’re trash dosent support trump. Your bubble is showing clean it up faggot

yea, you're probably right. I'm used to OP posting his culinary adventures being less obvious.

Attached: pushcart_chicken_liver_1.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

>Any solutions that can be actually passed?
Any solution to the problem of universal suffrage would almost have to come AFTER a full-blown civil war.

After all, leftists in various countries are utterly dependent on the voting power of people who aren't competent to vote, and/or don't have the country's best interests in mind

that yellow green goo still makes it look like shit

pretty sure the chef doesnt watch his hands after shitting either, thats that special flavor ;)

wash*

Of course they shouldn't be allowed to vote, and at the founding of the US they were not.

Basically if you're not in the top 10 or so countries, you eat beans like a peasant out of camping pots over fires fueled by cow dung.

May I just suggest that instead of the ketchup, in future batches get tomato paste and/or crushed tomatoes with no other additives and white vinegar instead. Ketchup has sugars and other things you don't really need. Otherwise, dude, millionaires should live as well as your pot.

I am not glutton sub human

Actually we allow everybody to vote, as many times as they want, and then why we count the votes, we toss all the right wing ones in the trash.

A bland line of income is bullshit criteria to follow.

Let's put it this way - you are a net tax contributor, you get to vote.

It's not gluttony. It's called not being wasteful and the connective tissue and marrow contains critical nutrients you don't get from the rest of the animal. Have some respect for the bird that died so you could eat.

Its spinach and chicken curry with Curry leaves and Chasew. The taste is nothing you ever had tasted. Just have Kakinanda chicken once in life.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

Can you imagine the intestinal fortitude those billions of people must be holding?
Seriously, it's mind boggling anyone makes it past childhood.

Attached: IndiaRiverBathe.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>"No exceptions"

Bitch, you're a fucking retard. I make $10k a year. That is poverty. I voted for Donald J. Trump. Matter of fact I just got home from early voting.
Bill Lee (R)
Marsha Blackburn (R)
Scott Desjarlais (R)
Ron Travis (R)

Starting to see a pattern yet?

will try to change my mind

I make 11k converted to US $

Yeah bro just picked up this new pot at the pot factory in Poland. Shit was made in like 1942 or somethin idk

btw i am vegetarian turned non vegetarian so getting used to it

Oh, good set of Conservatives there, each one of those is doing their darnedist to keep the Constitution exactly as written. They maintain State Sovereignty per the Supremacy Clause and the 10th, and they never act to infringe on your right to security, speech, or your own earnings...
I see a pattern alright, but it ain't what you want to know about.

Attached: 1429365-watchmen_smiley_face.jpg (1605x1297, 235K)

>Should irrational emotionally driven ignorant people be allowed to vote, regardless of their wealth?

Fixed that for you OP

Attached: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (494x482, 24K)

Only poor people should be allowed to vote. Free shit is a good thing. The right should outbid the left on free shit.

You don't understand what democracy is.

Now roll over Poland, maybe get a cookie.

Thats rajma. Are u Indian? How are you eating Rajma in Poland show us your hand to prove you are not indian

You'll get used to it. Our mouths are developed to be very good at sucking on bones and chewing all the meat off and stuff. It's actually very tasty once you get over the idea of it.

Only people that pay a certain amount in property taxes should be allowed to vote i.e. homeowners and landowners.

based tn fag

What if they rent in large cities and all houses belong to the corporation?

why does Polish foodcuck always put pig lard on fucking everything?

Attached: unknown.png (776x457, 454K)

Property taxes as they are are fake and gay. It shouldn't be rent to the government. We should restore alodial title.

That being said, while it is reasonable to say that only stakeholders should vote, the problem is that you wouldn't want it come down to all being controlled by Jewish landlords while everybody else is reduced to renting.

dabs

Then why even vote? It's no longer a democracy but an aristocracy. Eventually it'll shift along the lines
>poor people cant vote
>min. wage people cant vote
>middle class is too busy with life, they cant vote
>only people with 10m$ value can vote
>only the CEO of corporations can vote
>God appoints a President for life, nobody gets to vote.

Corruption, corruption everywhere and in everyone. Only the blissful ignorant remain and they will perish too unless they're meek.

Thanks poos for introducing me to curry. I eat it everyday now. At one point I used the indoor toilet, but I'm still getting used to not being able to make it to the loo after dinner.

Well, what is it?

Lard is good and cheap
Property taxes are the best way of taxation besides tariffs

>disband national elections in any country with more than 10 million people
>only have representative national government
>significantly reduce role of national and even state/provincial governments
>just military/border/courts and prisons
>have more localized tax spending and allocation
>no national interference (bailouts) of localities that fail
Let people learn or die.

The only people who should be allowed to vote are people who are NOT on government welfare, are NOT a government employee or contractor. It should be against the law to vote and have a conflict of interest. This logic is irrefutable.

Attached: 1532402976153.jpg (726x968, 371K)

no, because they only vote for programs that 'help' them but in reality it only hurts them since it drains the upper end of society and disenfranchises people who are actually hard workers.

Property taxes are sensible, but it's not actually your property if the government takes it from you when you don't pay tax rent. That needs to be reformed.

I want to see Polish user post his food on /ck/ so they can rip his ass to shreds

IQ tests are easily abused. It's easy to be in favor of them when it's your side using them, it's not when it's the other side.

I'm not averse to the idea that relying on welfare inhibits your vote by 50%. I'd fall in this as I am on medicaid but it's an incentive to get off it.

>hey will always vote left for free shit, no exceptions
you sir are correct
back in the day votes were open only to those who own a certain quantity of land. And god it was glorious.

Yeah, but then most of the voters would be capitalists.

As it should be. Communists aren't people.