NYPD CAUGHT THE PERP

CONFIRMED DEEP STATE PLANT

NYPD CAUGHT THE PERP

NYPD CAUGHT THE PERP

NYPD CAUGHT THE PERP

Attached: 2F2F4E64-A91C-4F7D-9AC1-7B5DDC3D8300.jpg (1559x870, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KhCGF
forebears.io/surnames/villasana
twitter.com/hardrock2016
web.archive.org/web/20181026162427/https:/twitter.com/hardrock2016
kikebook.com/people/Cesar-Altieri/100008041965843
web.archive.org/save/https://www.kikebook.com/people/Cesar-Altieri/100008041965843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the NYPD doing in Plantation, FL?

It's so obvious! This is surreal, they aren't even trying hard and people will buy this.

>DEEP STATE

Attached: 1540421815045.png (633x758, 132K)

The density of retards on this board is so high it's unreal.

NYPD is one of the biggest police forces in the nation, why would they not send officers around for a joint investigation?

is that a native american with flag hair on the large round sticker?

They're gonna find a MAGA hat in his belongings aren't they?

This is so fucking stupid. No cliche left unturned. You'd need a 51 IQ to believe this is real.

Stop asking questions goy, or that makes you the bomber!

Found the < 51 IQ

TWITTER SAYS HIS NAME IS CESAR SAYOC
>TWITTER SAYS HIS NAME IS CESAR SAYOC

Cesar Sayoc Jr, Class of 1980 - North Miami Beach Senior High School ...
Classmates.com
... Tagged Photos of Cesar Sayoc Jr

anybdoy capable of geting

but their name says New York! That means they can only operate in New York!

>NYPD
the fuck

Attached: what.jpg (800x450, 21K)

Better question, how did the fake bombs get from Florida to NYC if they couldn't have gone through the mail?

Attached: 100_1838.jpg (1580x1400, 461K)

archive.is/KhCGF

Mylife: Political Party: Democrat Party

What does this mean?

Attached: sayoc.png (1039x337, 35K)

Villasana - Approximately 17,186 people bear this surname

MOST PREVALENT IN:
Mexico
HIGHEST DENSITY IN:
Venezuela

forebears.io/surnames/villasana

Latino/hispanic

You know you can register as any party despite what you think right?

Also a lot of older dems flipped for Trump anyway as their brains deteriorated. He probably never bothered to change party affiliation.

>Goes on 4/infin. chan
>Owns a rape van
>in his 50's
>Prints board stuff and proceeds to put it on his rape van, which he then uses to post explosives to irrelevant democratic leaders and media.
>No one gets hurt.
>All happens right before midterms.

Yeah, no. Deep state plant. There is just no way this is real. The caravan is planted to discredit the actual Trump administration, this vanboomer is planted to discredit the fringe part of the voter base. This is their october surprise.

My sides.
The Dems are so fkn desperate they can't even pull off a decent false flag
Anyone think the Dems were tricked into pulling this stunt by Trump?

Attached: t500.gif (500x213, 1.96M)

MAGAtard MAGAbomber confirmed.

HAHAHAHA A FUCKIN UNABOOMER.

The van is amazing, god bless this reality

Couldnt have gone through the mail?

What is more likely?

One hateful dumb fuck in FLORIDA who actually thought mailing a bunch of high ranking political people and large organizations shitty homemade bombs would work work?

Or the DEEP STATE conspiracy to... Do what? Make MAGA people flip? This won't move the needle one bit on those retards.

>NYPD

UHHHH FUCK DID I MIX UP THE JACKETS AGAIN

Same with Jo Cox and Brexit m8. No-one, not even the nutters would suddenly go out and decide to start stabbing someone, right at the pivotal point where YOU are WINNING.

They always pull this kind of shit out when they get desperate. Unfortunately many retards still believe it though, (or pretend they do, as the outcome supports their motives).

CNN is reporting he had GOP stickers on the back of his truck. PROOF!!!!

Jesus Christ fucking leftist media.

Where u been moron?

>White, Non-Hispanic
>White
>Non-Hispanic
WTF?

Attached: Capture.jpg (488x779, 57K)

This is one of the most obvious false flag scripting that I've seen in a while.

The "MAGA/Bomber" hashtag sealed the deal for it being a total leftist operation.

Seriously you guys are pathetic

It was a crazy right winger. That doesn't say anything about right wing views. There are crazy right wingers and crazy left wingers. Can't you just admit that?

Wow, how (((convenient)))

>Unfortunately many retards still believe it though, (or pretend they do, as the outcome supports their motives).

Magatards would never do that of course.

This. It's not about believing it though. It's about giving the media cover to continue to manipulate the American people.

He isn't Hispanic you retard, Sayoc is a Flip surname.

So then you and him not fucking white either, polack.

Did he paint his head with charcoal for the picture?

LOOKS LIKE WE CAUGHT OURSELVES ONE BAD HOMBRE!

Good job putting stuff in my mouth. Never said he's white, takes a blind dumbass not to recognize a mutt when you see one.

From the suspects twitter page, here's the sticker from the back window

Attached: Sticker.jpg (1024x350, 146K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1159x884, 1013K)

Fuck, I was really hoping he was Cuban.

Attached: tu_che.jpg (1600x1200, 539K)

how did MAGA bomber go trending on twitter even here in Canada, even at something as low as 6k tweets?

>NYPD CAUGHT THE PERP
A fucking white male white supremacist neo nazi kkk bigot racist trump supporter!!!

Attached: Cuck.jpg (318x326, 15K)

>vanboomer
aft

You really have to ask? Twitter obviously *made* it go trending by manually manipulating it.

This is so scripted. He has a Scooby Doo style MAGA van. Hardly any blemishes, as if it was just put together.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

So, this joker has his fifteen minutes of fame.

We need the carfax on this van before they taint it, anyone have the vin#

The pictures of the parcels were all over the news.
They had postage stamps, but no post-mark to cancel the stamps.

At this point, the media knows they've screwed up and are just hoping to plow through the rest of their narrative til the election.

that was obviously my point. I was replying to the person claiming this WASN'T a false flag. it's pretty convenient for them that twitter did that so quickly.

twttier n fb

twitter.com/hardrock2016
web.archive.org/web/20181026162427/https:/twitter.com/hardrock2016
kikebook.com/people/Cesar-Altieri/100008041965843
web.archive.org/save/https://www.kikebook.com/people/Cesar-Altieri/100008041965843

>guy from florida is a spic-mix goblino
>just happens to be broward county...again, where have I heard that name before? Hmm.
>buys a rape van, prints out sheets of meme stickers and illegally pastes them to the outside of the rapevan windows
>makes five non-functioning bombs
>packages them with the skill of an eleven year old
>drives to nyc
>divides himself into 5 and hand-delivers packages simultaneously while posing as a courier
>5 shadow clones fuse back together
>he drives the illegal rape van he can't see out of the windows of back down to florida
>nypd catch wind and drive unit down to florida to find rape van, almost like they already knew where to find him or something
>goblino is arrested, no shootout, no manifesto, no video footage, no car chase, made no attempt to hide himself or leave state beforehand
>just kept driving around in neon sign rape van covered in schizophrenic trump memes layered on top of old gommie fist stickers
This is really the narrative they went with? How many levels of walnut sauce were they high on when they gave this buffet of buffoonery the go-ahead?

I called these guys over to yellowstone to get rid of the moose in my yard since they have so many canadians near them. They popped up in a matter of minutes, removed the moose, gave me a blowy and a I

he constantly updates his stickers. People have posted this van on social media for years in South florida.

He's a crazy Fox News brainwashed boomer. What's there not to get?