The CIA killed Jack Kennedy

They blasted his brains over his wife in broad daylight. Then they killed his brother

Something to keep in mind as these media reports come out over the next couple days.

I know most people on pol aren't stupid enough to trust them, but it's important to remember that the government-media complex not only has the ability to pull off a false flag, but they've done so many times before

Attached: 400px-Jfkautopsy[1].jpg (400x315, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he ok?

Merely sleeping

Just a flesh wound. He should have taken an asprine and got back to business..

What I dont get is did joe Kennedy tolerate his sons getting killed....wasent he a powerful player?? why didnt he speak out.....his own sons man...

They killed MLK too. James Earl Ray's fingerprints didn't match the trigger. Came out last JFK release- no black people angry that democrats killed MLK...fucking crazy brainwashed

>most of Jow Forums isn’t right wing npc
They mass majority of this board would immediately forget about the atrocities that alphabet agencies have committed against the American people, if they were to put away some democrat “influencer” I.e puppet.

Yeh bruh. He was out tapping kegs with Kav. Needs a rest man.

Can you guys show a based article on the shady stuff you're referring to with JFK? Can i ask why they haven't yet tried the same thing with Trump? Are they not game to with the internet being as chaotic a beast as it is? Or do they think they think they can win with media bullshit? Or could the setting up of the bombings be the first step towards justifying a violent liberal response that ends with Trumps death?

>the government-media complex not only has the ability to pull off a false flag, but they've done so many times before

So we shouldn't trust Fox news and Trump?

I stopped believing in the deep state was a real thing the day Trump was sworn in. There is no way the deep state would allow such a dangerous clueless fuck assume the presidency if a deep state actually existed.

I’m only going to say this once but everything in the US and thus the world is premeditated in advance. Our history has been written hundreds of years in advance by a alphabet agency schizophrenic people often murmur about. Everything from technology and human sociology is made in advance. I’ve said too much but look at Operation National Identity. Unless it has been scrubbed as it was an ACTUAL leak by accident. Basically Trump is in on it too and yes Kennedy was killed for almost exposing it. Nothing you say or do matters because Zion controls these system of things.

This. I guess everything is in their control now. No assassinations happening. Also, Trump isn't foolish to go against them. He is just a great negotiator.

He has degree in Economics and ran a real state business. Clearly not a clueless. Clearly not as clueless as 90% pol

he was killed by the KGB in retaliation for Russia's humiliation at the end of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

The KGB were run by the same groups we have in the US.

Proofs OPs pic is real.
Didi Mao!!!
Didi Mao!!!
*slaps OP across face*

>The CIA killed Jack Kennedy
Proof?

The internet is too widespread, information can be analyzed and disseminated globally too quickly, people are massively more skeptical of government now than 20 years ago, and we still have guns.

They know how big of a powder keg Trump is, and that anything that happens to him happens to all of them

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

I wonder what the world would be like if he was still around

quick run down on Operation National Identity, where can i find information about it?

LBJ was a communist, destroyed America with Hart Cellar and welfare to ensure NWO for the next 50 years

and it worked

JFK actually tried to do something about them and the banks

true
nigger the cia hated kennedy

Attached: Regan.jpg (2345x1321, 302K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
I do too.

The CIA wanted to false flag attack the US. JFK stopped it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

It has been scrubbed. I’ve been looking for the index that hosted it and it’s gone. The gist of it entails creating nationalism in every country and having the US as a seat of power. To make it seem like globalism has been vanquished while still being a global society, run by the same people. This video resembles what they are aiming for.
youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M