This is officially the MAGABomber's van

Notice anything?

Attached: q4j2zembxju11.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6kT6Ejx
theepochtimes.com/cesar-sayoc-idd-as-pipe-bomb-suspect_2700634.html
theepochtimes.com/president-trump-responds-to-arrest-of-suspect-in-packaged-pipe-bombs_2700757.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's fucking native american.

Here's his facebook feed too folks
imgur.com/a/6kT6Ejx

its a false flag? yeah everybody noticed

>Notice anything?
Once again the White Van causes trouble.

Attached: blue.png (1159x884, 1013K)

What was his connection to youth soccer?

This is what happens when a nonwhite takes the redpill...
>no attempt to hide or be subtle about it
>can't even make a bomb but decides to send plastic tubes and wires to everyone
>can't even spell his own fucking state properly

This is why civic nationalism is retarded.

Yeah, Jill Stein targeted for some reason, and a homeless man seems to have money for large custom window cling decals.

This guy is literally a satire of the right. Has almost every base covered to make Trump supporters look completely deranged

Attached: 1525548164602.png (588x114, 67K)

the back window was all soccer stuff. then it was covered over suddenly

Attached: florida man van.png (1677x732, 1.12M)

Richard Jewell 2018 edition

Spread this like wildfire
Why put different stickers over the existing ones?

What the fuck, they just slapped as many Trump stickers as they could find on this thing.

A new shocking photo of the monster has appeared.

Attached: NEWSLEAK.png (626x351, 352K)

this is exactly what it is. in 2015 he was some Chippendale promoting muscle head with run ins with the law. Then all of a suddent he is the lefts idea of a Q conspiracy kook

if you notice the stickers slapped on the back are also slapped on the side window. No one has clear photo of what they are though

All look brand-new

This shit would've been vandalized immediately. Obv false flag no counter dem mob narrative.

Those "stickers" look like a vinyl printer made them, they are one piece cut to fit the window.

Attached: 621916-drbetruger.jpg (320x320, 7K)

this was his twitter before

Attached: 1540576609915.png (652x540, 360K)

Yeah, he’s a typical maga hat wearing mouth breather. Fun fact: his meanie parents kicked him out of the house at the young age of 56 and he’s been living in said van.

>imgur.com/a/6kT6Ejx
turning the frogs gay

>as many
Not many, just a couple very large collages. Can't make those without some expensive printing equipment. But he was supposedly homeless, so whatever. Nothing to see here.

Okay I get it
This is the biggest slap in the face ever because they know they can make childishly obvious and still get away with it
>DURR SEE HE HAD CROSSHAIRS ON HIS TARGETS SO EVIL

Attached: 1515371063140.jpg (1209x583, 766K)

Attached: 1537820855598.png (1465x1700, 2.22M)

hai guise i live in a van but i got money for high quality sticker montages

not just that, this same van was used for fag shit before they put it to this use:

Attached: 1540569234132m.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

kek

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

when they were following the van being towed away they showed the front of the van. it was full of stuffed animals. unironically weird

This guy is literally Jow Forums incarnate, it's hilarious

> not white
> white supremacist
> loves trump
> socially retarded internet addict

HE'S ONE OF YOURS Jow Forums, YOU OWN THIS

The stickers would come off in days on the outside due to Florida weather, and the colors are too vivid given the window tint to have been stuck on the inside. Everything would be very fresh.

the jews bought the van

gays can't support trump or be deranged?

muh false flag kek

Notice the catalog screen cap on the side.

>Look at his van Jow Forums
>See all the right-wing propaganda?
>Theres no way this is a (((false flag)))
>All this violence from the right is all drumpfs fault!
Fuck off, Jow Forums is a redpilled board.

Attached: 20180131_221705.png (1440x793, 1.01M)

it's on the other side

You guys are fucking reaching. Lol. Here’s another picture of him at a trump rally. His shirt looks like the same deal as the van did. The guy went to a print shop and had them done.

Attached: 631839DB-D123-49AF-88F8-871318B5580A.jpg (1876x1558, 622K)

civic nationalism is not retarded, these people are highly energetic and motivated even if uneducated and not very smart, they're not raised properly to do things that support the country and as a result of neglecting their education this is the result.

in a proper civic nationalist country, segregation is a thing so that nonwhites can get the attention they need without being left behind or holding whites back.

they turned his twitter into a bot account

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)

Look at this screenshot. It looks like noticable over-spray on the third brake light.

Attached: Screenshot_20181026-155835.png (1280x720, 734K)

stfu stupid

Attached: boomer bomber van.png (2990x824, 2.44M)

>In law enforcement, we call this "an orgy of evidence"
>Do you know how many times I've seen an orgy of evidence in all of my years?
NONE

I bought him a drink to thank him for his help. May I have this for two or three days? We have lunch at noon every day. The dough broke up when Lance tried to stretch it. Scott clearly wants to go. She watched him and the other boys playing baseball. We were all anxious for your return.

>Implying he would be a Trump supporter...
Why were all the bombs so faulty? Why do some experts say it's not intended to kill, but to scare while other experts say it was intended to commit a FF?

theepochtimes.com/cesar-sayoc-idd-as-pipe-bomb-suspect_2700634.html
theepochtimes.com/president-trump-responds-to-arrest-of-suspect-in-packaged-pipe-bombs_2700757.html

faces with targets with trump thumps up, text who calls for killing with "I am trump & approve this message"

>fake bombs
>say it's trump fault
>wait for trump to say his rhetoric has nothing to do with it
>MAGIC VAN VALIDATING TRUMP RHETORIC IS THE CAUSE APPEARS.

Fuck they are so lazy, i know (((they))) did it quick because they massage moving caravan AKA walking publicity for a border wall was inconvenient but they could at least stamped that shit right.

Yeah, but it's all that I had. Still waiting for one from the back/back left to show up.

these are the same people that support the Charlottesville murderer so good luck convincing them of anything.

can they make this false flag any more obvious, I mean come the fuck on.

Attached: 1538937975714.jpg (832x827, 87K)

nice digits. those numbers added up are higher than your IQ

ok I found what part of it is

Attached: florida man.png (1032x549, 948K)

Why would he do something like this during the election?
If he was a republican, he betrayed them.

Possibly, not sure.

first thing i noticed. pic related.

Attached: 1 post.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

I know.

>posting literal screen caps on your false flag van
They've finally come for us

They were just Soccer promotion stickers THAT'S WHY

the guy was borderline retarded. have you not read some of his posts? you think he's smart enough to build pipe bombs. kek

address?

it's a trump propaganda collage wrap that they pasted over the top in a moment of desperation. this is a false flag just before mid terms like everyone has been saying

Kek

this one??

Attached: 8DE82BE6-DD2F-4D18-9C3D-B92FAFF7CA27.gif (165x115, 231K)

if i was gonna bomb someone the fucking thing would go off, just saying. you don't cobble some shit together and call it a bomb to make a political statement, bombs are meant to kill.

That said, doing such a thing would be the ultimate insult to everything my country was founded on. Just because i think someones retarded doesnt justify violence. They're entitled to their dumb retarded opinion just like I am mine and we'll settle it the american way, at the voting booth. I'm sure as hell not starting a civil war over anything less than unreasonable taxes on tea.

totally not a bot

Attached: hogg wild2.png (332x857, 185K)

Sad part is this isn't the first time I've seen something like this and IT WASN'T SHOCKING AT ALL when I saw this.

Attached: 1540445270431.png (1719x1316, 62K)

Why did they slap so much of these stickers?
For what reasons has he surrendered so early to the FBI and authorities?
What made him do the act?

Oh God it's like a rolling version of Jow Forumsthe_donald

The stickers look brand new with zero sun fade. His twitter feed was filled with conservative boomer posts with an extremely noticeable gap between summer of 2016 to February of 2017. His earliest post on any social media appears to be around 2012. Was that the same year Richard Spencer set up his Alt-Right website?

Attached: C_B6EqVWAAEIeCX.jpg (720x720, 129K)

>totally not a bot
Why has he no verification then?

does it show it on Google maps or apple maps street view?

iirc Google maps has dates for the pics

is that left pic confirmed to have been TAKEN recently?

Even I can smell the false flag on this bullshit, and I usually laugh at false flag fags.

Look at this. all the stickers are new too, none of them faded!

Attached: 1540533398673.jpg (746x541, 43K)

some bots are smarter than people these days.

After instating Trump as absolute emperor all that meme magic had to go somewhere. He is the result. Created by our collective psyche to turn memes into reality.

all freshly printed and applied.

no fading

van is spotless

>jew area
>Kikebook poster is kike in that area
interdasting. I’m torn between knowing how tricky the jew is, yet this one may be selling out his own for goyim internet points. hmmm

Attached: 10755587.png (1525x1236, 1.93M)

they "found" a fingerprint on an envelope sent to Maxine waters and they ran some CSI DNA tests and whoa look at that it leads to this guy

Attached: Tayne.gif (500x281, 953K)

All of the jewish cock that Trump sucks and they sill pretend that oy vey he is anitsmetic and I am scared.

once again, civnat critics demonstrate that they dont understand civnat.

Shut it down boys, the case is cracked

exactly, all that sun and heat and none of them are damaged. What are they made out of because my vinyl blinds are shot after like 3 summers of sun rape.

>Notice anything?
No Pepe stickers.

Attached: Che.jpg (511x426, 46K)

He was obviously a Jow Forums poster

He is registered Democrat.

Jow Forums ignoring his social media as well. Lolol. Keep on trying to spin this though.

So why has he no pepe stickers?
When did he register as republican and why?

>All the stickers are brand new to take a nice picture
Really makes you think

go look at it. its crazy robot @hardrock2016
>We Unconquered Seminole Tribe,Seminole Hard Rock,Millions of our customers,Seminole American Top Team MMA,Seminole Warrior Boxing,Rick Scott Greatest Governor Ever For US Senate,Low Taxes,Less Regulations so All Fla can open business,Booming Economy.Proven Success Results period.

You mean his twitter where he follows only leftists?,

Whose got his Twitter stuff?

Yeah facebook google and twitter would never work with feds to scrub or manufacture fake patsy evidence for the US gov

I posted a thread about it about an hour ago.
His van was repainted and had those stickers applied between Aug 2016 and Dec 2017 at very most.