What are race relations like within the Zoomer generation?

What’s race relations like within the most enriched (trademark) American generation yet. What were schools like? How rampant was interracial dating? Which races hate each other? Which get along? What’s the relationship between white males and everyone else specifically within GenZ?

Attached: ECF4E8A7-FD26-43E3-8C54-0F521242F790.jpg (468x888, 151K)

it's just a free for all, everybody dates everybody

black girls and asian or indian men are at the bottom

Young niggers can’t stand white people, I know that.

bump
Id like to know too. Has the great liberal experiment working?

Attached: AmericanRacialHomog.jpg (1037x1037, 128K)

excellent...

Attached: 1538691595353.jpg (358x368, 196K)

>Young niggers can’t stand white people, I know that.

*can't stand white men

Probably this fucking hypocritical pieces of shit.

>>Sees flag
Typical.
Who’s top?

Explain

isn´t that Lana a mudshark?

Nope just a little light petting in music videos. She almost exclusively likes white Boys :)

a small minority of whites, blacks, and maybe arab dudes are at the top. My area was mostly white, so it was mostly white guys with token blacks

Depends but it's kinda true. Ghetto respects ghetto mostly unless they don't.

Different races usually self segregate in universities. There's generally the cockhungry whores who hang around niggers as they need to satisfy their lust for attention but it means that they are not leading whites astray which usually redpills them. Also everybody hates trannies. It would be harder to find somebody who supports them.

All I know is they love fortnite, hate sandpeople, and most of them will get to vote in 2,5 years.

She fucked Harvey Weinstein and was an underage jew whore.

Leave her alone you bully

Attached: 1091A0F1-AA41-43BC-BCDE-5BA2BD0B098D.jpg (537x958, 370K)

She made a fucking song about it. She clearly is proud of being raised as a Jew whore.

I'm the only black young republican in my school and I'm proud of that. I have a white girlfriend and I'm glad we live in an age where people don't so much as bat an eye when we are scene together.
MAGA!

>went to highschool in a strong white majority
feelsgoodman

kek

my favorite Lana song is 'I Fucked my way up to the top' because it somehow offends everybody at once

Go back to R/The_Donald now you fucking Pede.

But they do date the white girls.

>having a favorite jewish whore song
>a leaf
oh

it's going to depend on where you live and who is the majority in your area.
I can't speak for other areas but in my black majority community i'd say race relations are cataclysmic. The blacks start shit with everyone. all the other races get along but that just might be all of the minority groups rallying against the black ruling class.
as for dating the system that has been established is all girls belong to black boys and if you disagree you raycis. being called racist is losing its effect because it happens about a million times a day for anything and everything. it's still a stupidly powerful word that stops most people in their tracks.

I'm gonna guess 18 counts as Zoomer so I'll give some details.
Races kinda just clump together unless they're within a certain group like weebs or thots.
If there's a common hobby or interest it'll definitely break any barrier of class or race.
My best buds are actually diverse from the palest white kid to the based black man (me)
We all shitpost at eachother harder than anyone else, because that's real friendship, along with all of us being shackled to "That Kid" in fear he'd go nuts one day and try to shoot up the school.
Race jokes are jokes and nothing else, Jew teens are alright but you definitely see some of them become sheckelmeisters, one of the newer ones I saw in my senior year would unironically say OY VEY.

Attached: zUntitled.png (1024x768, 982K)

Lucky. Wish I could say the same. And checked.

Attached: minority-white-black-31838998.jpg (955x1300, 152K)

yeah same here, a token black or two and maybe a half dozen sandpeople

not ten years later and it's a total melting pot now. I've heard more arabic at my daughter's school than I have the rest of my life combined. I remember two french kids back in elementary being in trouble a few times for speaking french to each other in the halls and shit. Our country's recognized second language. imagine the wrath that would fall upon the head of someone trying to do that now.

This does not surprise me since she gas zero talent. All her songs sound exactly the same.

God we are fucked when they start to vote. Mulatto braindead retards

They do fuck the white girls. And other stuff.

implying she isn't the best pop music of the past decade
plebs on my pol

most of us hate niggers and spics with an utmost intensity.

we came up in the prime of the brainwashing era only to find that everything was lies and the people that told us we were all the same only did so because they either hate us or were paid to do so.

>most of us
>YEAH, REDPILL 'EM LADS!
props on the cute reddit spacing lad

Attached: red.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

>t. Gen z here
It's shit. Most whites esp white chick's are wiggers or liberals (or both). Then you have the 'right wingers' which are reddit tier r/the Donald tier people. We're ducked when they start voting and I'm supposely in a deep red state

That’s what I like to hear.
Sigh

Attached: 3EB7FB61-BE64-456B-A4CD-641FE5D6173A.jpg (750x712, 378K)

yikes

They're all either bisexual or fullblown faggots.

Zoomer race relations are good.

Attached: 1540263700328.jpg (800x600, 70K)

I went to an almost entirely sandnigger secondary school, people were pretty much self-segregated.

all the men are cryptofascists and all the women are indoctrinated feminists

In my mid-twenties and attending a large state university.

I don't think it's uncommon for people to have friends of other races. However, I don't notice particularly many interracial couples. Occasionally I'll see a black dude with a white chick or Asian girl--or any other assortment of pairings--but it's not a daily or very regular phenomenon.

I'm white and am dating an Indian chick (and have dated several in the past). Even though my school has quite a few Indian-American and Asian-American students, I don't see many Indians with white guys (or anyone who isn't also Indian). Not as sure about the Asians; I do know international Chinese students almost exclusively socialize with one another.

it's true.

white women are a different story. I was talking about young white men.

niggers and spics can only do bad shit to the people around you before you notice a pattern.

women are oblivious to danger and the fact that we allow such creatures around them makes them think that the niggers are some kind of conquerors.

white women are lost as far as the majority goes. young white men are pretty on point.

notice the wigger culture has largely died.

Isn't that that bitch

New-england Zoomer here. Not many niggers but definitely lots of fags & commies regardless.

Fucking nightmare

You ain't baiting no one, Luc

God I'm getting Flashbacks
>Freshman Year
Nice Looking Mixed Girl with some progressive views, Friend
>Graduation
Goblina Hamplanet, Haven't spoken to her since sophomore year.
Don't make me look back at the "old" days with Jow Forums Goggles, it'll ruin some of the normal stuff, might uncover some dark angles.
But there could also be some gold.

Attached: 1518077458515.jpg (1000x1009, 108K)

>filename
>memeflag
this is a slide thread

DO IT

Bump up

Truth hurts cunt.

Attached: 1520539279893.jpg (600x400, 152K)

>Senior Year
>Freshman Jewish Kid was essentially randal From Recess, Fuckin noone liked him, always going on tangents about shit noone cared about, Unironically would say OY VEY when something he didn't want.
>Every time he talks to someone he always had some backhanded thing to say, I would think about some of those merchant memes and laugh a bit.
>One time he was going on a tangent while I was having a fun conversation with my boomer teacher about Fighting games and the Teacher had him BTFO for not shutting up.
Made my morning that day, I can tell he's gonna be full blown hand rubbing sheckel grabber when he graduates.

Bump

What you don't get OP, is that if you actually want to look into something in a factual way, anthropologically for example, you have to have no preconceived notions going into it.

kek yeah right

everyone is going to "bat an eye" at you

I am starting to hate whores more than i hate biting the bullet (or pillow) and becoming gay.

only way to fix it is shame race mixing whores, if we can force twitter to allow political views they disagree with we can change the entire country

it will only take one platform

from reading this thread they're just like every other generation, arguably worse since now they can be trannies too