WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE?

HOW DID YOU LET YOUR CULTURE FALL SO FAR?

streamable.com/wo1x5

HOW DO YOU SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING IN SLOW MOTION RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NOT RAGE AT WHAT YOU HAVE ALLOWED THE SUBVERSIVES TO DO YOUR PEOPLE?

Attached: jew-merica.jpg (1151x390, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/wo1x5
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elite white people who are highly wealthy but low intelligence hate themselves and their culture due to a reaction against the two world wars.

They expect middle income wealth but high intelligence people to follow them, but to us that's ridiculous. THEY caused the world wars, not us. They're the useless leeches on society, not us.

I didn't even care. lol

legitimately heart wrenching on multiple levels

>hate themselves
24/7 jew media brainwashing and jewed public schools/universities
fuck off, kike

She's a white coalburner and now get beaten up by the black's gf.

Black women fight for their men.
White women betray their men.

Attached: 1562283813266.jpg (680x721, 242K)

Grounds for open carry. Imagine if this was your mom, wife or daughter. Imagine if they were cornered by some sheboon in an elevator and started getting the fucks slapped out of her.

>shill for apes
>apes beat the crap out of you
God I hate white women so much.

The democratic party is to blame for degenerate behaviors by white skin colored people.

When niggers do it it's genetic.

Good, prolly deserved it.

She probably is a nigger fucker too, I hope those sheboons give her brain damage.

No, it's elite culture, but yes some of it is brainwashed by people who think only they deserve to be wealthy.

>whimpering like a child

women every body

I love how JIDF insta-shows up in threads like these to try to well-poison it to try to get the goyim to stay calm

a) You have zero knowledge if she is a coal burner or not and b) if she is this is even more tragic and fucked up and shows just how much whites have allowed themselves to be jewed

Gas yourself

Based black girl. Hopefully she broke that wh*toids jaw.

Not a jew.
Where's her boyfriend? Is he black? Why did she relax around blacks? Is she a liberal or something? Only liberals relax around blacks.

So yeah. Fuck her. lol

>AAAH HELP ME YOU RACIST CIS WHITE INCEL VIRGINS PLEASE
Suffer roastie suffer
Fuck off white knight, white women would rather shill for psycho black apes that torture them than their own men so Im glad they are getting pain for once.

i wasn't there
i would closed fist punch a bitch if i had to

Attached: 176.gif (232x137, 895K)

This video by itself tells nothing of her decision making leading to the situation.

First, where is her husband?

Second, women usually attack eachother due to jealousy. What's the race of the guy in question here.

Third, is she a ethnonationalist? Doubt it

All in all, I don't give a fuck about a strange female personal security, nor should any other man except her husband and brothers. They pick their poison and choose the risk when being "brave independent women" around violent criminals

Women being women is not a "white people" thing.

Le MGTOW am I right Hershel? Stick your meme flag up your kike ass

>You have zero knowledge if she is a coal burner

Wow, whiteknight NPC scum got triggered.

Sauce of the video in case anyone wanted some context: worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmYyXvmlvw6cSiTv3

She was a coalburner.

Attached: 1554723037863.png (361x361, 85K)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH JEWS , HOW DO YOU´VE NO HOMElAND AND CONSTANTLY GOT GTFOD BY COUNTRIES YOU INVADED , COULD IT BE THAT YOU ARE SATANS SPAWN AND THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN JESUS WARNED US ABOUT ?

i hate you kikes so much , words cant express how much i long for the day you are gone and we can unite a noborders peaceful world where no (((ISIS ANTIFA COMMUNISM))) exists anymore to shit on everything in its path.
fucking scum , fucking die in a ditch but thats too good for you vermin , eternal fire and brimstone it is.

You jewboys are so predictable

Oh man I would enjoy with the utmost glee running in and bashing the fuck out of those nigress I can just imagine the blood that would flow as I crush their skulls the adrenaline is so pumped into my blood right now I feel like a fucking gorilla haha

Serious question though, why do people do this in America? Where I'm from this is juts straight up unthinkable because the victim's entire family of belligerent brothers will hunt you down and torture you to death. Reprisal is a major deterrent, but then again America is a culture with no family.

Fuck white women I only care about white men being enriched because white men actually have brain cells, white women are egoistic stupid monkeys controlled by their pussies. They would rather let in violent psychotic males like muzzies and niggers infest their lands because it gives them gina tiggles then stop their degenerate tinder culture, get married to a white man, and raise white children in a stable family while not cucking their husband. Fuck them.

Coal burners getting what they deserve.

Why would I care about that? Not even going to click it. I won't gain anything by pointing out my deepest concerns over her life over the internet.

>Why would I care about that?

bbbbecause whiteknights want you to

Attached: 1546919282058.jpg (682x813, 176K)

So this is her sisters post allegedly. Writing like a black man and more or less confirming that this is a coalburner. Sad!

Attached: american woman 2018.png (1238x598, 135K)

>Y’all believe everything that y’all read on the internet?? That girl being attacked is my sister and she was not sleeping with that dumbass cunts man. My sister had been dating the guy for MONTHS and the trash ass bitch who attacked her was butthurt that he didn’t want her trifling ass anymore. Plain and fucking simple. He was living with my sister and had been for a while. And for the ones saying she shouldn’t have been talking shit online to the bitch, how tf do y’all even know if she was or was not?? Based off of that dirty ass bitches words? HA! Those two had never layed eyes on each other until THAT DAY and I can guarantee if anything was said over Facebook or whatever it may be it was the black bitch who initiated it. She’s a weak ass piece of trash, getting her feelings hurt over supposed words online and going after my sister with her clown possey! Lmfao some of y’all are as ignorant as that dumb ass bitch. Get the story right or shut the fuck up.

Toll paid.

Attached: 59ad1615141fa_630x354_2058086.png (630x354, 323K)

nice rage piece.

too all the faggots who wouldnt help this woman you are showing your true skin color(s).
also this is an opportunity for a public legit hate rape on the black women, and that would be given likes by white women on facebook.

To add the only reason these nigz came to her is because she mingled with them.

Lol white women never learn(all bark no bite), this entire post is an invitation for these nigresses to culturally enrich her next. I expect those apes in the video to beat the crap out of this one soon.

and here comes the kikes unironically giving clicks to their king kike website

Attached: music_business.jpg (1582x1627, 1.02M)

>to all the faggots who wouldnt help this woman you are showing your true skin color

To all the whiteknights: wag harder

Attached: 1510531968410.jpg (963x780, 219K)

Why should I help a roastie that would call me an incel racist loser?

BURN COAL
PAY THE TOLL
if she didn't know before she knows now

Nigger beating white nigger over a nigger.
Yeah, I can literally feel the fall of western civilization.

Stay butthurt, she's a coal burning white who slept with nice, betraying her own race. You're probs a mud baby who identifies as 100% white given the way you argue.

>All in all, I don't give a fuck about a strange female personal security, nor should any other man except her husband and brothers

This

Attached: 1532533844202.jpg (1507x2121, 1.34M)

>streamable.com/wo1x5
If I came upon this scene I would stick my thumbs into their eye sockets and tear their skulls in half. No...seriously.

>HOW DID YOU LET YOUR CULTURE FALL SO FAR

The culture fell because of whiteknights

Attached: 1591816550725.jpg (1161x492, 260K)

Oh look, a kike posting with a nazi flag trying to turn us against our own women.

because it would be racist to care

>If I came upon this scene I would stick my thumbs into their eye sockets and tear their skulls in half. No...seriously.

Enjoy getting raped in prison while that white roastie sucks black dicks and already forgot about you.

Attached: 1541550774275.jpg (409x545, 100K)

You're so brainwashed by kikes that you automatically assume that any white woman being attacked by a nigger is a coal burner.

Meanwhile statistics show that white women are actually have the lowest rate of race mixing among any female demographic.

>own women

Like predicted:

Attached: 1548945531479.jpg (850x980, 243K)

All I see is more evidence for concealed carry
>pop the first ape in the chest
>the rest scatter
>GG third world subhumans

Attached: Fight Back.png (1097x900, 1.11M)

aaaayyyoo its captain save a hoe

He's expecting a pity suck. He did fedora for her after all, it's only fair.

ya bro I'm sure you would've!
except you don't leave your house, or communicate with humans

>elite white people who are wealthy
>but low IQ

well then do something OP. im sure your some old geezer hoping the younger generation goes and cleans up america. they are to busy playing fortnight

i dont care if any one in the vid dies. white black i dont care your both scum

wait! a niglet selling lemonade got her feelings hert! we need that as our front story, never mind the White girl that was raped and fed to Aligators!!

Note how the shills do everything they can to make it about that girl personally and not the overarching problem that has infected the west.

Really makes me think.

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1244, 665K)

Her own sister betrayed her. No self respecting white man dates a bigger. The bigger came after the white girl for stealing her man. You expect me to stick up for a race traitor you pathetic cretin? Fuck off kike.

This is a larger problem of "white" americans not learning their roots. There is not such thing as "Americans" or "white" people we all come from other countries and we need to get in touch with our roots. this is what we need to push is getting "whites" back in touch with their roots. I have Macedonian and Irish roots and am damn proud of them.

You are the fag here Pablo. That Coalburn er probably liked being beaten and was most likely wet through the entire ordeal

Attached: 1530187952973.jpg (1080x720, 188K)

>Really makes me think.

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.6M)

First step: Stop posting debunked images.

Second step: Stop being a whiteknight. You're the scum that helps feminism.

Attached: 1558201287440.jpg (781x892, 325K)

Nigger* and her sister confirmed it I. The FB post.

D-did they fuck after that?

>Really makes me think.

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (477x503, 107K)

>Really makes me think.

Attached: jew_covers.jpg (1111x728, 367K)

Lmao at thinking women understand their actions. Read Weininger

Her fault for not carrying a weapon.

She's probably a Democrat and voted for minority rights.

Attached: 1507537373898.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

I don't know how can Anglos live without a tightknit group of family and friends that will enact revenge on their behalf

>oy vey white men, please MGTOW
>debunked images
Do you kikes even try any more?

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (594x870, 128K)

Too lazy to read this thread but guessing she's in an urban shithole where it's literally a felony to even consider defending yourself against a nigger's every whim.

>an army of well funded, well organized jew shills

Except this is Jow Forums, you retard.

Posting debunked images is what shills do. Urgin men to whiteknight for women is what lefties do.

Attached: 1539218361411.png (938x976, 1.06M)

i didnt read any backstory
did i miss it guys? im not seeing it
$50 says she tried to fuck tyrone and shakeeta aint havin it
bage

All I see is a mudshark getting only a small fraction of what she deserves.

The triggered stormfag spams his useless links.

Attached: 1521972519216.jpg (900x900, 285K)

Could tell she was a coalburner from 5 seconds of seeing her in the video. Lay with dogs and get fleas.

ohhhhh

>meanwhile statistics
Who cares about that shit? The fact white women shill for niggers means they are crap.

I’m pretty sure I could drop each niggress with one wallup

This shows such a profound lackof understanding towards female nature I'm inclined to think you've never gotten laid before

And then compare that to the brainlet stormfags, that want to defend her just because she's white.

Attached: 1593983884856.jpg (951x754, 221K)

>This shows such a profound lackof understanding towards female nature I'm inclined to think you've never gotten laid before

It's vice versa, retard.

Attached: 1508618388497.jpg (1158x400, 152K)

YEAH, GODDAMN IT, THOSE SONE OF A BITCHIN' JEWS HAVE GONE AND DONE IT NOW, WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO SAVE THE WHITE WOMEN, BOYS.

Just as soon as this current generation of them is fucking dead. That's when I'll lift a finger.

Oh look at that the cunt is virgin shaming me yet expects me to think I should help one of her ungrateful kind. Virgin virgin thats all your subhuman white female ass can say to anything you dont agree with.

Hit a little too close to home?

It's not the year 2000 anymore, kike faggot.

You're not alone.

Attached: 1580822437965.png (687x687, 382K)

Paris Hilton.

Kanye West.

The list goes on.

Stephen Hawking did not die an overly rich man. The truly wealthy are not amazingly intelligent people, current capitalism is not a true meritocracy or even a true capitalism. The free market would not pay someone to mutter "iffy uh" into a microphone without extreme social engineering.

Black women that beat white thots are our allies.

who else will patrol the thots?

Exactly. 2000 men were much more willing to defend women. Those days are over. Men are redpilled now.

Attached: 1559041518745.gif (950x926, 253K)

is there a story about this somewhere?

White women deserve it actually. Look at her in her yoga pants at her apartment where she lives with her BF and lives off daddies money. She votes Democrat every election. She'd be mortified to be called racist. On any other day she'd be the perfect limozine liberal. She apparently even associated with niggers. The two niggers don't respect her tho. At the slightest provocation they slap her around and probably rob her later. This is the real story of race in America.

Reminder if any of you white knight suckers helped her, her nigger boyfriend's homies would squad up on you, and what would she do? Absolutely nothing, she wouldnt even apologize for getting you involved then proceed to fuck that same evil nigger she screwed that made his ex's homies beat the shit out of her.

>HOW DO YOU SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING IN SLOW MOTION RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE EVERY SINGLE DAY
But we do.

It's a bunch of useless cunt who sit in an ivory tower and never interact with these subhumans that are denying all this shit is happening.

White women will start behaving like women again as soon as white men start behaving like white men again. It's that simple. Feminism is a giant collective shit-test. And white men have failed. Hard.

Enjoy being serfs for the muslims and jews!

co*lburners are lower than niggers

I think most people are just shitposting.

>Its white men's fault
Fuck off you are part of the problem.

>White women will start behaving like women again as soon as white men start behaving like white men again.

i.e. as soon as we stop whiteknighting.

Attached: 1547853936377.jpg (682x1475, 493K)