Listen, it was fun supporting Trump while it lasted, but I'm not nutjob who supports terrorism...

Listen, it was fun supporting Trump while it lasted, but I'm not nutjob who supports terrorism. It's time to be responsible and vote Democrat.

Attached: בסוף השבוע של הפרויקט03.jpg (1600x757, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00wHNh4wZ7m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys lmao

Nice filename rabbi, israelis are all gonna die.

Attached: 1534659905949.png (1824x264, 183K)

lmao Moshe! Moshe! come kiss ya Bubbie! It's bed time.

The narrative is already bought. All it takes is getting more people to go vote. The midterms are fucked for Republicans.
It's cute watching you guys continue to screech about it though.

Attached: בסוף השבוע של הפרויקט09.png (516x552, 423K)

Attached: hodge.jpg (1862x1048, 150K)

Only a NPC copies

Lmao. Accept your fate. Your shit tier leader causes this. He incited this. It’s terrorism.

Attached: בסוף השבוע של הפרויקט12.jpg (396x396, 15K)

I agree time to give up all my values because of one person

IM VOTING FOR JUAN BETO OROURKE

>le meme flag
>claims to be American shocked by allegeded bomber who was Republican and is now a Democrat
Mossad agents are up nice and early for their shilling and trolling from occupied Palestine. Shalom kikefag!

lol desperate npc shills SO desperate they have to come here to shill. you're already done faggots

This is a dangerous game right now, since if a political party loses due to a fake bullshit 'terrorism' like this, then there is going to be surprisingly little resistance to sliding into actual violence (since it has already had a political impact)

is it really terrorism if the president is doing it?

Looks like your thread is almost dead, like your democratic religion.

So you'd rather support the people who shot Congressmen at a baseball game?

>I didn't care about it too much being on my car, even though I think he's a joke. But my wife and her boyfriend Tyrone said they would leave me unless I took it off, so here I am. Please kill me

>trump is toast. so much so, that i have to come here to post

gee I wonder if people are going to remember that or the psycho bomber from 10 days ago when they go to vote

>your shit tier leader
>your
>implying hes not your leader
>implying youre not even from the US
>meme flaggot
Just show us that isreal flag and i will die for the zogbots

History will not look kindly upon Republicans in 2018. In fact, I don't think we'll hear much about the Republicans at all after this. You guys just drove the last nail in your coffin yourselves.
Finally, you people will stay true to your promise and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Attached: בסוף השבוע של הפרויקט07.png (500x522, 129K)

This. The nation has rejected Synanon twice now. Give up and kys. Sage and /thread

THAT'S UP TO US.

Nice filename schlomo

Why respond to obvious bait Jow Forums
Sage and move on

Attached: TmpSge1538973895470.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Well it's kinda true

Over the years. Democrats are presidents. Then Republicans realizes this. Then forgets

How the heck was Obama and Trump elected?

How was Trump elected?

frormer blimpf here.... and we can't let flumpf the nuclear codes

We've already addressed this.

Attached: i sobered up.jpg (394x393, 56K)

This but unironically

>בסוף השבוע של הפרויקט
Nice try moshe

Didn't he officially denounce those bombs? If so then why would anyone care about what you think. You tried this in the 2016 election where you deluded yourself that hillary would win by making shit up, why do you think making more shit up will somehow change the outcome?

vocaroo.com/i/s00wHNh4wZ7m

Juden.

Attached: 1528130190442.png (835x455, 534K)

Attached: NPC Jew3.png (499x583, 334K)