Is not being a virgin morally wrong?

Why do you guys even prize virginity in the first place? I just really don't get it. I'd much rather have a 28 year old with experience under her belt than some frigid, inexperienced 18 year old, any day of the week.
Emma's been through guy after guy and 99% of you would give your left nut to date her, yet you all still talk about ""virginity"" and ""purity"" as if it actually means something.

Attached: 16935547-E27D-4F07-A366-FB876DDD336B.jpg (1920x2880, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2n_iUmd6tTM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telangiectasia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone who has to walk 3 kilometers in the rain just to get to work, would even purchase the shittiest piece of shit used car, just to make the commute. Just because it serves a purpose, doesn't make it an ideal choice.

it'ts purer. I'm saving myself for marriage. I'm 24, so only when I meet a christian girl too.

Do you even know how bad at sex the average teen is these days?

Attached: DFECE4EE-D42C-4746-AC1A-2FF4262446A6.jpg (1920x2826, 269K)

If everyone was a virgin our species would go extinct. I would call that morally wrong.

Which denomination?

Catholic

t. Lithuanian

So gay sex is halfway good until you get girls pregnant too?

Attached: 89BFB7A7-BF76-43E5-934D-B037D6877E5D.jpg (1920x2880, 192K)

Yes

>not even 30
>already irredeemably post-wall
Great example, OP. That turkey jerky face sure is tempting.

They allow with 16yo girl by Canon law, check state law too.

ur such a little TITTYBABY if i had to describe you in one word: MEAGER
>well thats not an argument
THE MEAGER DONT DESERVE A REAL ARGUMENT
this guy gets it. maybe if op prays to Jesus he wont be so fuckong MEAGER

It's a shill, the same pasta is on Jow Forums, don't bother and sage.

Yeah ofc, I'm not ready yet though but that's for the advice

Meager? Is that the slang word in your country for bottom? No, I am top.

Emma Watson is a transgender man.
youtube.com/watch?v=2n_iUmd6tTM
She ain't getting slammed by guys. She is slamming tranny women one after another.

Attached: 0B2HxQQNTfPYNdWR5QXlGdFpjQ28.jpg (1240x698, 147K)

Someone is being affected by the internet for sure. Have you talked to your therapist about it?

She transitioned early. Smart move.

Attached: 5E8888C2-CCDC-423F-BFC8-1FC7079CDBB7.jpg (378x478, 252K)

its not slang, it means if a fucking shark ate u it wouldnt be satisfied.
it means every contribution u make is a net loss for all life everywhere. it means u are human charcoal made expressly for gods cookout

its ideal, no diseases, no slavery to flesh, lower chance of divorce, no poisoning the superior monogamous society.
That's the best way but due to the circumstances of our times many of us will have to redeem a thot. See Jesus and the Samaritan thot at the well passage. Everyone has the potential for good even those we see as lost causes. Lets not let our pride and sense of superiority blind us to that and give up on lost women. Offer them the choice of sipping from the water of life like Jesus did.

Attached: img231.jpg (1493x1892, 486K)

u made this shitty thread a few hours ago. ur purpose on this website, just like ur purpose in every otjer aspect, is MEAGER

>I'd much rather have a 28 year old with experience under her belt than some frigid, inexperienced 18 year old, any day of the week.
You're disgusting.

Attached: jk.jpg (346x450, 22K)

What's funny is that women don't even need to do nothing. Just lie down and take it. Experience hinges more on the male side unless OP was getting shagged in the ass by transvestites.

>Why do you guys even prize virginity in the first place?
Hopefully it has something to do with STDs

Nope

I got it. Hymens are like Pokemons.
The amount you got on your dic=girls you had claimed.

Attached: 1539754236815.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Yeah, it's really sad.

Man your google translate doesn’t work that well. So you say you are gay and want to tie me up and rape me. Aha I get it. But again I am dominant myself so not going to work out well.

Ya know that 18 year will be 28 some day too. So if you marry an 18 year old when you are 28 instead of another 28 year old you’ll get 10 years of bonus time before she starts aging and have your experienced 28 year old too

I have castor oil on my hair right now. What is your opinion of that?

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.
Fukkin digusting.

Attached: pepe barf.jpg (399x388, 24K)

This could work.

Moral and sentimental aspects aside, experience doesn't automatically means good in bed. You need a girl who likes sex and, more importantly, likes to please her partner. Otherwise you will end up with a used up whore with STDs and loose holes that is an awful fuck also.

Pokemons are for the gay.

>I'd much rather have a 28 year old with experience under her belt than some frigid, inexperienced 18 year old
same here, say, how many times can a snake handler get bit by a snake before the venom loses its edge? how many times can you get that 1st time ever high, when you drink a beer or smoke some weed?

The primary goal in life is not to have good sex only
If you hang it all on quality sex, you greatly diminish potential for quality in other areas of life.
But if you first strive for quality in other areas and get yourself a virgin help-meet, she will be more helpful, eventually more freaky as her freakiness will not be divided amongst other men, probably niggers.
Enjoy your slampiece bro, some of us want to be healthy, wealthy and wise

99% would want to fuck her, but only cucks would date her
virgin girls are better at pair bonding, used sluts no

I'm a virgin and I intend to marry a virgin I fall in love with.

I saw some stats on how the more sexual partners you have the more likely your marriage will fail.
Also am kinda weirded out by non-virgins in relationships cause its like, they've already done all this shit so how can I know if they mean what they say, like their "I love you"s and whatnot if I know they've already gone through those motions with multiple others?

I've never understood this argument

Surely the idea of being able to teach a girl sexually so she goes from inexperienced to experienced and attuned to what you want is attractive?
>dude I want someone who already knows how to fuck virgins are frigid
At first but are you going to fuck them once then give up?

> he saves himself for marriage
> she saves herself for absolution

Attached: f633595f632fe8898063b98d071b881a.jpg (620x541, 38K)

based

Fucking a woman that someone else has fucked before you is just cuckoldry. You're literally having sex with a used hole.

No, because every single mother in the world has lost her virginity.
What's immoral is taking that virginity, selling it for a million bucks, getting your hymen reconstructed and then selling it for a million bucks. Over and over again.

By the increased chances of muh diseases.

>transvestigation
top kek this word should become more popular

Morally? No.
But pussy's market value goes down for every year and every dick that passes through it.

Incidentally, the same is true of the female psyche so you ideally want a young virgin to mitigate the overall loss in value over time.

Ill take the virgin 18yo and train her myself over a long term relationship.
Long term relationship that works because her ability to bond isnt destroyed.

How brave and avant-garde these days.

Attached: 1536905121383m.jpg (1024x866, 196K)

It is over.

Are you Muslim?

Nah I'm guessing OP is a dumb whore.
I mean the dumb part is redundant for their condition.

Half right.
Whore yes. Woman no. Female amygdala yes.

It has more to do about "The Male Fantasy" than any logical explanations.
I'm sure that any Christfag would gladly give anything for some Exp
Taking a girl's virginity is like asserting authority:
-by taking a girl's First Tom, you have essentialy decladed yourself "worthy" of her first, ensuring that she won't fall for Skinny Pete or some Randys.
-by being her first, you asserted yourself into the role of a caretaker, guiding her to the land of "Milk and Honey"
-by claiming hers, you "rented free" yourself, since she's more likely to remember her 1st than her 31st
>To be continued

Attached: sneakytom.jpg (548x308, 45K)

>Why do you guys even prize virginity in the first place?
Imagine some guy was to buy a sexdoll. Would you consider him normal if he wanted a used sexdoll that lots of other men have used and abused and spermed all over, or would you consider it more normal if he wanted a pristine new sexdoll?

it has more to do with the relation between number of partners and loyalty
since virgins will statistcally be the most loyal, then that is what should be elevated as the moral standard

Part 2
-by blah blah blah her 1st blah blah blah
(You) seeing where i'm going with this lad
The example i just given is basically more fucked than any pussyhat wearer could begin to fathom.
How funny is it that something as simple as a girl's fucking hymen can be more trivialized than her own status
To a grill, it's meaningful
To you, it's just Tuesday
9 out of 9.1 times, you couldn't even care less about her. You are just after her cunny like it's just another medal on your chest.
What brave soldier you are, stealing candy from a baby.
The only reason you had it on your dick is because she just don't know better.
Because you LIKE seeing her on her knee, sweating bullets in heat, couldn't stop thinking about you, desperate as hell

Attached: Tom.png (640x295, 209K)

Attached: 1540355925555.jpg (930x1024, 77K)

>It has more to do about "The Male Fantasy" than any logical explanations.
Is that how they justified it historically? No other reasons given right?

>cunny

Go back to your child pirn boards

Who is this?

It is over.

Emma Ellingsen.

>Romania
something fucky going on with these online gypsies, there was another thread the other day where a self-professed romanian faggot was spamming depeche mode lyrics and responding to every comment no matter what

Attached: repent.jpg (426x240, 39K)

Extremely low divorce rates

How many men has Emma Roberts slept with?

The american mutt saying things about Romania, what's gonna nbe next? just read about Vlad and Codreanu you retard, romanians (natives) have nothing to do with gypsies (that came from India)

Nah man women can rim my asshole while i snort cocaine off the top of my dick.

Dude those thighs what the fuck?

That's a good fucking post.

Part 3: Let's Get This Shit Over With Already
A virgin is basically Baby-tier
The lowest amount of efforts works because she isn't Exp'ed enough to tell the difference
It's just a God D*mn Ego Trip
Think about this, unless you suck or something, there is no escaping the endless Praises you hear when you wake up.
That because she Can't compare you to anyboy else
The DudeBro culture can only get you so far before Reality comes crashing down
When your dick can only think about fresh soil, you'll never get the Quality
It's doesn't matter how many Cannon fodders you grinded, your Exp stops at Babysitter-tier

>Fin?

Attached: sad tom.jpg (249x213, 11K)

It’s a secret.

Are you a woman? All of your posts come off s though you were/are.

I used Sting too in some threads. Nu/pol/ is too low IQ lexically as well as in processing speed, and too emotionally charged at the same time. Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa, liberate me Dominus.

It’s a skin condition, seen it on much younger girls too some have it on their chest area. Will take some time too look up the proper medical diagnosis.

Sadly yes
It's not like anybody has the ability to hate womankind as much as me anyway

Attached: Truchan.jpg (1024x711, 84K)

>Sadly yes
Figured. Your posts lack depth. They're just nonsensical ramblings about the opposite sex.

Found it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telangiectasia
She either uses corticosteroids on the skin and it cannot take it.
Or a combined reaction to regular birth control and low dose ssri she probably is on like most celebs to cope with the daily shit.

I didn't marry a virgin, and I wasn't a virgin when I got married, but nevertheless I still think virginity is a precious thing that should be guarded.

What exactly stops you from becoming experienced with one partner? If you're with them for life, you have a lifetime to learn to please each other.

This whole experience argument is just stupid, it only makes sense in the context of a one night stand.

She ok looking. For a Jew.

So you want a girl with "experience"? How retarded are you? You want a used car vs a brand spanking new one?! What's wrong with you Romania?
t.19.Virgin Female. Long Island. Hates degeneracy.

>It's not like anybody has the ability to hate womankind as much as me anyway
It's not womankinds fault you're ugly though.

Make that twinky male virgin and I will travel, my Hungarian passport needs no visa.

>(You) actually fell for the "I claim to be Attack Helicopter" meme
Thanks for the (You)s anyway

Attached: 1539911544605.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Some people are degenerate and get off on their women being used up, these guys typically being grease-balls themselves with deviant sexualities. You are one of these people OP.

That's right goyim, cock carrousel whores make best girlfriends. They are experienced and all, and you can get all those sloppy seconds as a bonus, lol.

Attached: satanic_jew.png (2538x2538, 3.68M)

I want to fuck all the hot Romanian cam whores, and impregnate them.

Thanks Mister Schmeckel Fein, I'll take your word for it!

she's gross

Emma Roberts not being my gf is morally wrong and it's proof there's something profoundly wrong with the world.

Attached: emma-roberts-on-the-set-of-little-italy-in-toronto-6-12-2017_8[1].jpg (1000x1459, 156K)