Why do white americans have a higher murder rate than european countries (even with their non-whites included)?

why do white americans have a higher murder rate than european countries (even with their non-whites included)?

Attached: 1540621067470.png (999x949, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
youtu.be/9J482O3DrWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's fuckin lit over here bro
Chicago can't go a day without at least five shootings

don't you have a WTO to be leaving, or something?

>suddenly white americans exist
what could you mean by this ese

Attached: 1519587998845.jpg (240x320, 108K)

Are these "whites" really White?
Or are they mutts?

Because they lump Hispanics in as white you tard

Seems about the same to me

look in the top right

Russia has a higher murder rate than America and it's considered European

Attached: also 8k.png (1385x514, 78K)

not by actual europeans

US white should be even lower than that because a lot of non-whites get classified as white, and even the whites have a little non-white genes in them

Hispanics having their own category doesn't exclude hispanics from being classified as white. These people take any chance to make whites looking worse and take blame from non-whites.

Non-Hispanic whites are a thing demographically.

look at that chart. Remind me again why anyone would like to live among niggers.

We like violence in America. I don't know why the rest of you have such trouble coming to terms with this.

Wtf happens in Belgium? I thought it was a pretty safe and rich country.

Is there a population age control?

Muslims are peacefull and thanks God

Attached: crime stats homicide.jpg (872x972, 276K)

because statistics are intentionally faked

Attached: 1518599634101.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

african admixture

>Bulgaria
noice

are you saying that the UK population as a whole, including all the muslims are whiter than specifically white americans?

American whites have a lower rate of homicide than Belgium, Finland, France. Looks like we fit right in; higher than most but not an outlier.

Probably
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

Not what I am saying at all, you illiterate faggot.
I was going to mention that European statistics are skewed too because you would have to also break down European crime rates by race as these countries are 80-95% white. I didn't mention it because I was sidetracked by your stupidity.
All these murder rates would go down significantly if the studies made sure to separate them all by race and made sure there was no statistic manipulation.

Would be interesting to separate it out to genetically >90% European.

Either way it's going to be skewed higher by the more racial diversity, the more ethnic strife and violence will take place in a nation.

Warrior spirit

oh yeah boy feels great to be on pair with the descendats of Teutons and their banking jew empire

the american race is negroid

unless we also split other countries rate by white/black

It's increasingly becoming mongoloid.

the "White American" designation includes all Arabs, north Africans and a ton of mixed raced people. the MAGA Bomber will be recorded as a White criminal, as was Omar Mateen.

White Americans
What is that? A new species? Never heard about it before.

Why do you think the most safe and peacefull countries in the world are all white? dna - genetics

Attached: global_peace_index_9502.png (319x555, 32K)

not really, white yes, ofcourse, but none of these countries is or was a warmongering superpower anywhere in the past, atleast on a large scale as the top players, its cultural as much as it is genetical

>live around niggers
>niggers assault you, your family, and/or your property
>cops are afraid to do anything
>take matters into your own hands

What? Portugal is there and it was a colonial power for centuries. Also Japan and even Austria had big empires

Browns and Black Spics and Niggers

shut up faggot, I said atleast not on the large scale as the equivalent top players of the times and that applies to all of your examples

this

How did you break this data out if the FBI crime stats dont break it out like this?

You are clueless

Attached: 0_1180-01portugal1c1a_empire212.png (1238x591, 99K)

European countries send all their criminals there. Whute americans basically descend from violent, poor, mentally ill low class europeans.
youtu.be/9J482O3DrWY

partial negroid ancestry

Attached: 1538798142620.jpg (1000x563, 114K)

nice chart kike.

Attached: 1540371604600.jpg (1705x811, 315K)

untill they arent

Attached: 1540366957207.jpg (509x551, 58K)

you have to be almost a nigger to make the Hispanic mark. this is white in the US crime statistics.... go ahead with your anti white anti US meme statistics

Attached: IMG_1464.jpg (1024x904, 33K)