Anyone have a step parent of a different race? How awkward was it?

Anyone have a step parent of a different race? How awkward was it?

Attached: 052D5D80-22C7-4625-96D8-401351C8BBD9.png (225x225, 9K)

dad is dating some gook who’s closer to my age then his

Attached: 1A98E8CC-85C1-40A6-A0DD-C2647FE28A03.jpg (646x550, 60K)

My stepmom was Indian (poo Indian). She would sometimes pull down my pants and underwear, make me lay down on her lap and would beat my bare ass for like 5 minutes.

Go call her a gook to her gook face faggot

Attached: 67A7D814-C712-4ECB-BE8E-F9F40C7CE356.png (200x209, 14K)

>she'd rather fuck your old man than you
That sounds hard, really hard

>wafting scent
>accumulating poo energy

You should have pooed on her hand

Quads of dark enlightenment

Did you get femdom fetish?

t. interested

Attached: apu visas tiedenies.jpg (1089x889, 84K)

I have a friend that is hapa and he is the most functioning autistic person I've even met.

Surprisingly, I have a couple friends that are half-pajeet(north and south), either half-chinese half-indian or half-white half-indian. For whatever reason, every one of these half pajeet breeds look aesthetic as hell and is super well adjusted.

Attached: 1465895847706.jpg (540x720, 59K)

As far as mixed-race step parents though, I have literally met zero

Pajeets have pretty good facial features, but they are always short and smell like shit. I guess when they breed with whites that covers up the negatives.

I've noticed the smelliness gets outbred in 1 to 2 generations of just being american. Mostly just the fobs and teens are smelly.

Attached: 32350CB000000578-3492962-Worrying_The_trend_has_seen_participants_trying_to_demonstrate_t-a-9_145804 (634x520, 59K)

I've never met a non first generation so I can't comment. I find it really strange how there are some really attractive Indian women and somehow they still smell bad. It really must be the standard over there.

My mother married a Filipino. It's awkward. Uneasy. And I hate Filipinos now.

She’s from my city.

Attached: D5C026E7-5CDE-4B66-AD28-ACBC697703E5.jpg (925x960, 154K)

Yeah, she was fucking Mississippian or whatever you call those people and all that bitch ever cooked was stroganoff and that shit fucking reeks

It's their diet. Once they stop eating all those nasty ass pungent spices it stops seeping from every pore and their asshole. Also most don't know how to properly bath and often times it takes someone just directly explaining that baths should be taken daily and hair should be washed often.

Someone draw Mrs. Poojeeta spanking user

My mother married a flip and they have a son.
My fathers brother (lives on other side of the country) married a Thai.
Fathers wives sister is dating a fucking nigger

I do. My step dad is black (Jamaican).

It was (and is) super awkward if my friends/grils meet him, but he is a great guy. Most people can't understand him when he speaks.

You could align a satellite in orbit off the light reflection from those cheeks.

ISS/10 would bang.

Same here dude

My dad remarried a jewess when I was 16. Part of the reason I got redpilled was personally knowing her whole jewish family and jewish friends. They all act the same, dishonest and manipulative to the core.

My darkie dad found a second white woman.

In the other hand i wouldn't never accpt a darker person hanging with my mother. Mostly because of personal traumas.
But if they are happy i think i don't give a fuck.

It's because you're canadian. Your government will let any poo over the ocean. Look at our poos. We can call em smelly all we want desu, but they're best in show right now

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-18-12-12-12~2.png (1330x2173, 256K)

FILIPINOED

Step mom is Turkish. She has a based accent, makes good food, and looks pretty white so it’s not that awkward. Dad remarried when I was older though, I don’t see her much.

White girl here. My mom married a really hot black guy. It was awkward at first because I was so attracted to him. Whenever he was around, my pussy gets wet and I can't stop thinking about his black cock being deep inside me. Plus I get super jealous of my mom when they kiss when I'm around. At night I hear them having sex and my mom just moaning and yelling for hours with pleasure, and I really really wished it was me.

One day, only he and I were at home. He went to take a shower and I just had to make my move. I went into the bathroom when he was naked and I saw his cock for the first time. It was huge! I've only been with white guys before, and they were microscopic compared to his. He tried to fight me at first, but I gave him the sloppiest, deepest blowjob I ever gave to a guy and he gave in. We then went to my bedroom. At first, I was scared coz I was afraid it was going to hurt, since I'd never been with a black guy, but he agreed to take it slow at first.

His big black cock stretched my pussy to its limits, and filled every crevice that I never knew was there. I felt like my pussy was gonna explode! Every thrust made me orgasm. He lasted for hours, and when he came I just felt this warm, soothing cum dripping all over the walls of my pussy.

After that I never went back to dating white guys. It's true what they say, once you go black, you never go back!

Did you ever get a boner when she did it?

Based digits

Four first sentences i noticed you are a white traumtized faggot.

Better luck next time pal

It produces some pretty qt girls desu.

Attached: Naomi Scott.jpg (700x525, 52K)

Attached: Charli.jpg (1200x1796, 160K)

Yet you are here on the most racist place on the net.

Attached: download (33).jpg (960x601, 49K)

my stepmother is jewish

very awkward because my dad is alt right

Attached: stepmom.jpg (769x1024, 127K)

Weak bait, try harder next time.

kek i think it might be the same in my family
would explain a whole lot
what a dumb fucking slut

>Anyone have a step parent of a different race? How awkward was it?

Just think of them as hired help that your biological parent is also fucking. Like one of those immigrant nanny's or whatever.

>The state of bait on cuck chan

Attached: DoItFaggot2.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Desire to know more intensifies.

I'm a fan of the white packet mix and have desires to bleach. I do suspect the mothers ethnicity plays a role. Are they well adjusted because the father is pajeet?

My gf's brother (he's in his late 30s) is a cuck married to a dumb thot with a pair of Mestizo bastard little kids. It's obvious to me he low-key despises them. The little kids fulfill every spic stereo -- they're dumb, immature and lazy af for their age. When I was 8-11yo I was active af, they just sit on their asses all day

God I wish I were you

This was a pretty common mix where I grew up, and while I wouldn’t advocate mixing regardless of gender, I have to say that the children with white fathers were even more well adjusted than the ones with white mothers. The Indian mothers would usually end up fully embracing Anglo culture and the couples usually stayed together. Meanwhile some of the Indian fathers of multiple people I knew would often go through a crisis after becoming westernised and having children that they needed to go back to their roots and remarry Indian women, and it would cause confusion in their children. I would agree with that more often than not it makes for a surprisingly aesthetic mutt however, even with male children.

Attached: 1043C5EB-15CF-4188-93B7-7451B7FA77EB.jpg (750x934, 434K)

That's your actual stepmom? She's hot af. She got an instagram?

Is this her?

Khazar milkies

Bump

That’s how everyone got it back in the day

>t. Boomer

I wish I had a latina stepmom. I'd sniff her panties and jerk off to the smell of that little brown snatch.

wew

your dad is just revenge fucking her user, carry on. All is well.

Why is he racist?

>not stealing your dad's hoe
You'll never make it. A man must out-Chad his father to truly be a man.

hot

Your family is really fucked, dude.

Then your dad is not.

My old coworkers father bought a Russian bride that was two years younger than him, he was pretty pissed about it.

My dad is dating a Turkroach.
She's actually pretty nice and makes me delicious roach food sometimes that will probably give me rad resistance or something.

What is that picture?

nice bkms famalam

Mom got herself a Jewish skank.
She tried to kiss up me but I didn't fell for her Jewish tricks. I poisoned her. Unfortunately she survived and they somehow figured out it was me.
I spent my time in prison and now I am disowned.

If there is someone based and redpilled, who keeps fighting the good fight and has a free room to rent, pls respond.

>her

>her

Yes, my father died and my mother later remarried this guy who I fucking hated because he invaded dad's space in a way that was pretty disrespectful, even though he was dead you can at least ask about things or explain things over to the son about you wanting to be respectful but he wanted some kind of fast power play in the hops he'd blitz me into being submissive. He also used to fuck mum loudly while I was at home and even smirked when he came downstairs and saw me.

But... he had a daughter that was my age and I was 19 years old, this was around the time those pickup artist books were gaining ground so I wasn't a total sperg.
Long story short I remember him coming home one day and I had his daughter bent her over the kitchen table and was just slamming away and I made sure she was facing out towards the garden while I was ramming so she couldn't see. He had to decide between letting me finish our furious bone session or walking in and breaking it up, he chose to break it up and was all mad and just gave him that big smirk right back. Fuck you, Frank, hahaha.

He was really autistic about being home at the exact same time every afternoon so I was able to time something like this.

What I didn't bet on though was the awful, awful blueballs I would get and I had one of the most painful faps of my life in my room and blew this fucking epic load I had built up for like, two weeks all over my stomach.

Attached: 1540583129659.jpg (1080x1113, 95K)

Post throwaway email

The stuff said here pales in comparison to most sites dedicated to other racial groups. The most outrageous racial statement held by whites is that they should be allowed to keep their own countries and deport non-whites. Other groups don't have the moral starting point of having to justify putting themselves first.

The saddest thing is you LARPing things you wished you'd done in return. He's still wiping his dick all over your brain.

My pa dated this jew hag for a year or so. Everytime she would get drunk she would try to kiss me. Never told my dad about it. Thank god he left her

Frank is a German name, dumb-dumb. He's white.
You can piss and whine about this website to it's viewers all day for obviously hurting your ego but nobody is thinking about your bullshit at all, try /q/ and make another "ban Jow Forums" thread.

No.