What will be Whites next move if a global Pan-Africanism movement form

What will be Whites next move if a global Pan-Africanism movement form

Attached: Dream.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>What will be Whites next move if a global Pan-Africanism movement form

sit back and watch it collapse

shut the hell up turkroach

pan europa

we're not you

Attached: 1510791330667.png (640x640, 368K)

>we're not you

obviously, we aren't niggers

Is moving all niggers back to africa part of the plan?

All the white girls will move to africa to get dat BBC
I know I will
t. white girl

They should do it, because then it'd mean they could all move back there.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

KARA BOGA STRONK

Pass

wow a turkish negroe

it's a very rare species of mutt

Attached: victory.png (450x550, 280K)

The last wh*Toid stronghold is soon to be assaulted by the BLACK EMPIRE,over 40 million wh*Toids in a single place composed from the most fearsome wh*Toid tribes, ready to defend Wh*Topia with their lifes, this final soon-to-be fought battle proves no easy task, so the, the council of BLACK KINGS, gather try to come up with a strategy to erradicate the wh*Toid menace,but one King takes action,King Shaka Owezengbu rallys the his brave 300 BLACK BULL ROYAL GUARD, outnumbered million to 1 ,Shaka does the unthinkable and atacks,the sentinel wh*Toids tremble in fear when they witness the brave 300 BLACK BULLS running towards them while screamin KARA BOGA, the ferocity of their muscles covered in sweat and blood, shocks every single wh*Toid that lays their eyes upon it, without a match the brave 300 BLACK BULLS easily kill the first wave the wh*Toid defenders, but the wh*Toid are simply too much in number, even for the brave 300 BLACK BULLS, King Shaka decides to use the ancient circular african phalanx,surrounded by all sides by a gigantic swarm of wh*Toids, the black bulls fight to the death kill as many as 32 million wh*Toids,all BRAVE BLACK BULLS perish on heat of battle but not without showing the wh*Toids the power of the KARA BOGA,King Shaka, the last remaining of the legendary BLACK BULLS looks everyewhere and, sees his fellow BLACK BULLS dead on the ground, covered in wh*Toid blood,so he draws his legendary Zulu sword and SCREAMS KARA BOGA, while the remaining swarm of wh*Toids plunge on him, King Shaka dies with a smile on his face, knowing KARA BOGA was watching, as soon the news reach the siege headquarters the remaining BLACK Kings launch an final assault on the weakened wh*Toid swarm,and destroy the wh*Toid threat, let it be known from this day foward,the sacrifice made by King Shaka Owezengbu and the Brave 300 BLACK BULLS,who layed down their life so the wh*Toid threat could be eradicated once it for all! finnally saving the Earth from the wh*Toid menace.

Attached: 1502957096640.jpg (320x449, 12K)

EL NEGRO DE TURCOS

blacks will kill themselves before there is a race war

>Talking about conquering all of Europe
>couldn’t get off of the plantation till white people said u could leave

Silly nigger, when will u learn?

Attached: 3D84E992-F4F8-441C-96F8-2D5FCDBFDFC1.jpg (950x600, 70K)

Attached: 1498603244874.jpg (606x592, 56K)

Ooh, tasty new pasta

it would be extremely gainful

Attached: bane.jpg (300x168, 4K)

>next move
Christians retaking Constantinople

based

Stop all foreign aid and focus on our own countries. Since you be kangz again.

Why are Turks so poor?