Ohio General

So seeing as we seem to have a ton of Ohio posters here. I figured maybe we could discuss issues within our state, and how we can potentially solve them.

It might also be a good way to connect with other people in your city or region.

Attached: ohio.png (448x454, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obm.ohio.gov/Budget/stabilizationfund/
mikedewine.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

I don't pay attention to anything. I just work my warehouse job and wish for death.

What issues will be on our ballots Nov 6th? I've never voted in midterms before.

White female co-eds at OSU are notorious coalburners

And I am in the 16th congressional district. Voting republican for congress, of course. Unless there is a libertarian then I might go that way.

Issue 1 is for making drug possession and drug offences misdemeanors. Also in Franklin County we have a ballot for funding public parks.

I voted straight republican and yes on Issue one since I'm starting to sell psychedelics.

Attached: Ohio has the best stickers, prove me wrong.jpg (830x553, 106K)

City and state tax needs to go.

Well I am definitely voting no on issue 1, druggies are scum. But at the same time, it would be nice if kids that just turned 18 wouldn't get felonies for being caught with drugs. Idk, but I am voting no. Any other juicy shit going on the ballot this year?

We really need to deport these Somalis back to Michigan.

>It might also be a good way to connect with other people in your city or region.

Wouldn't /soc/ be better for that?

And Ohio is a good state other than Cleveland/Akron areas, they're leftist. Luckily Cleveland is losing population so here's hoping Ohio stays red for this election. Vote for DeWine for governor.

For how much and where?

I'll probably vote yes. I'm against druggies and I agree that they're scum, but I don't like the idea of my tax dollars being wasted imprisoning people for using drugs. They're going to be druggies regardless of what the law says anyway, it's best to just let social Darwinism take it's course.

>university
What did you expect?

What's Dewine stand for? I need completely educated from the ground up

Good argument, I might consider changing my vote on it. But at the same time, I don't want kids to think doing drugs isn't that big of a deal since it's only a misdemeanor by law.

Columbus is full of them, John Kasich flooded the city with somalis everywhere and they make like 6 niglets per family, can't imagine the struggle White children have at school surrounded by these savages

No kid who would have the mindset where they would try drugs would say 'oh, it's only a misdemeanor instead of a felony, it's totally a good idea now!' If you have kids it's your job as a parent to set a good example and try to deter that mindset. It's not the government's job to prop people up who are inherently self-destructive.

Look up your county's board of elections and download the sample ballot.

State tax is about 1.17% and the surplus is put into a rainy-day fund for state emergencies: obm.ohio.gov/Budget/stabilizationfund/

Fuck that entire state, every single person from that shithole should be executed on national television. Trump's time would be better invested constructing a 10-story high wall around Ohio and preventing anyone from getting out and then reclaiming the land once all the degenerates have died out.

mikedewine.com/ DeWine isn't the best at debating, but he's a better candidate for governor and more qualified than Cordray.

And there's the guy from Michigan.

try again nigger, Michigan can fuck off as well.

It's easier to catch people and lock them up for drugs than it is for real offenses, and when we have policies that allow for that, it's not a coincidence that all other rates of crime go down. Think about what we got Al Capone for - tax fraud, not the litany of other crimes he committed. People who go to jail for drugs just haven't been caught for everything else they do.

Remember when that Somali student rammed his car into a bunch of students at OSU and tried to kill them with a knife? Yeah, no thanks.

>People who go to jail for drugs haven't been caught for everything else they do.

I've known people who smoke marijuana (I've never smoked it personally because doing so is retarded) who didn't commit any crime other than possessing and smoking marijuana. And other than the fact the smoke smelled like musty garbage, I wasn't affected by them doing so in any way. I don't want my tax money wasted imprisoning them.

It's the parents job to instill morals, not the state's. That mindset directly contributes to the destruction if the family.

If you lock somebody up who's already into drugs and they wind up with a felony, they learn solid criminal networking in jail, make friends with real criminals. When they get out they can't find work, but they do know guys that can put them on with drugs. Take that one step further, and the next time they get locked up, they'll teach the first timers how it is and it self-perpetuates.

All boils down to having very little chance at being a productive member of society.
Vote yes

Anyone fed up with the shit hole that is Cleveland?

This is fucking retarded. Issue 1 is a Const. Amend. Which means it will require super majority to change/remove. This shit should be done by legislators not be added to Ohio Const. you fuck wads.

I might waste my vote for the libertarian to send a message, even though I want the red wave.

Btw, what about these ohio supreme court justices anyone got any input on them?

Yeah I mean that's true

Still dont want to pay it or city tax.

Delaware county reporting in.

Dewine is NRA approved

Remember Ohio, you have an ENTIRE state to go Ohioing in. No need to continue coming to South Carolina.

I don’t trust him on 2a as far as I can throw him, but he’s better than cordray in every way

It would be really nice to get a tech job in this "tech town" of Columbus without having to go through a 3rd party garbage indian recruiting firm

Attached: 1358914697903.png (700x700, 35K)

Isn't South Carolina a nigger shithole? Why would anyone go there

Anything is better than ohio

Townships don't have tax. Live/work there.

Have fun finding a job, then spending $10 for a septic tank in a rural area

Doubt

desu Ohio is unironcially one of the best states to be in. even our immigrant population seems to fit right in, no matter if they're Nepalese, Somali, Congolese etc. right now I'm actually dating a Somali girl, and I plan of marrying her.

Attached: 36043947_2017360208580063_7680212183145250816_n.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

Apparently a "nigger shithole" s better than Ohio, Indiana, New Jersey, Illinois and Massachusetts, because every other person I meet has just moved here from there in the past six months.

How much for shrooms and lsd tabs? And do you have any dmt vapes?

>I figured maybe we could discuss issues within our state, and how we can potentially solve them.

Return rightful Michigan clay and burn the rest of your state down.

Attached: _0015_Michigan-flag-emblem.jpg (1000x720, 83K)

Kinda but I wanted it to be productive politically. I feel like /soc/ would just end up with me getting dick pics.

Thanks for the laugh. Good to know our superiority has lead to some controversey.

Ohio is shit tier even in the Midwest. Wisconsin Michigan and Minnesota have infinitely better wilderness and lake access

Ohio sucks and people from Ohio suck.

Cleveland is such a shitty city, even the Chinese make fun of it.

If you want to find a group of uneducated and useless people who have a massive sense of entitlement and feel the entire world revolves around them, look no further than Ohio.

Alpha tier troll

> be from Georgia
>only American state which has own FLAG on Jow Forums
OHIO btfo'd

WE WILL FINISH YOU OFF SOON ENOUGH

Attached: 1539897261735.png (1000x896, 354K)

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStGgT-Qf6x1gmtn2q8mt8UKjulrthuZj3MlLcRlN-yD8QcCsw6.png (219x230, 6K)

FUCKEYES

Hating Ohio is like hating Florida, there is no objective reason to do it since there are far worse states, but brainlets still carry on doing it because the media told them to.
>why do you hate Florida?
>ummm cuz it SUCKS...also le florida man XD

People hate ohio because it is objectively a flyover state that lacks any good Midwest qualities yet people proclaim its superiority

I've been to that general region and it was indistinguishable from Pennsylvania to me, literally the same state.

>/soc/ would just end up with me getting dick pics.

Yeah... good point. That's probably true...

Having lived in Ohio and Florida, I find Ohio to be better. Much better scenery, much less humid, and overall less traffic.

Pennsylvania isn’t Midwest or special. The based Midwest states have beautiful woods/parks and lakes like Wisconsin Michigan and Minnesota

Seriously considering a move to Columbus Ohio area...(just north of it)...is it a good idea? What kind of niggerdry am I in for? I can afford nicer housing

you're in for decent people and reasonable housing costs.

Fuck Ohio and fuck your cornfields.

That was me last year, but defeatism is a leftist trait. You cant succumb to it. Go hardcore S.I.G. it helps. Also do you live in Cincinnati we have a ton of warehouse jobs here.

Attached: 1540131313546.jpg (575x670, 56K)

fuck off we are literally full but go to Columbus faggot

Columbus is the best city in Ohio, we have a lot of Somalis... and while they are disgusting, they are easily avoidable. Columbus and the central Ohio area is really fucking booming right now, so get in here while housing is still cheap.

Attached: Ohio and it's 49 bitches.jpg (640x631, 39K)

downtown columbus here

Attached: 1540587937464.jpg (638x501, 66K)

>losing population
More like being replaced by Muslims

dont forget you faggots also have a ton of mudslimes.

beat me to it.

Yes on issue 1
Libertarian for Gov

Attached: C7B65918-65DE-4468-B411-6D894CF21691.jpg (750x552, 74K)

I'm sorry user

its fine. our niggers are not radicalized here so its just the old rule of not relaxing

Attached: 1539900420659.jpg (564x558, 31K)

>Muh trees r bettr den yur trees

That's literally you.

>work shit job in city
>work my way up
>now able to work from home and travel once in awhile
>sell house while market is up
>move an hour away to a comfy, meth-free rural spot

stay jelly

Attached: beautiful.jpg (534x401, 58K)

>go to Columbus faggot
"Columbus also has a large LGBT community of around 35,000. It has been rated as one of the best cities in the U.S. for lesbians and gay people, as well as the most underrated gay city. "

common down

Ohio tourists are an improvement to that shithole state.

what is the best/worst place to live in Ohio?

>Worst
Youngstown
>Best
Columbus

amirite?

nice data mine cia

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654660012.png (559x583, 256K)

OP here. So far it seems like Somalis in cbus are the biggest problem. Any ideas of how we can change this that wouldn't get us CIA'd? I'm from Cincinnati so I haven't had to deal with Somalis but we have been getting a lot of muslims here on the westside, which Im not happy about.

Attached: Guts vs. Zodd.jpg (1600x1000, 125K)

>Worst
>Youngstown
dayton's giving them a run for their money anymore. also Cincinnati and Cleveland are niggerholes now

>are the biggest problem.
they exist but seem less of a problem than run of the mill blacks(DOS)

>here are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas.
>downtown columbus here
fug

Attached: 1538787521536.jpg (1600x1067, 817K)

tfw stuck in cincinnati help me

get a job at honda or amazon and move. im in a 2 bedroom for $670 a month!

Hence the disgusting Somalis. The Palestinian/ Lebanese immigrants in the 70s-90s who lived here were so spread out that their kids and grandkids lost their heritage and became white washed. I'm noticing more Afghans and Pakis are starting to move in, but for some reason I've noticed that 90% of them are women, not a lot of men... it's weird.
Also this. Our niggers are pretty fucking relaxed. no doubt there are lots of criminal niggers out here, but they'd shoot another black before shooting at whitey anyday... but when it does happen it's big news around here... and even then it's a coalburner getting what she deserves. Columbus is much more pedestrian friendly than Cinshitnatti or the steaming pile of shit that is Cleveland.

Attached: Ohio Constitution.png (1283x794, 1.27M)

Cincinnati isn't that bad if your not a total pussy. Plus were pretty conservative in general, and we have cheap housing and jobs.

>and jobs.

Attached: 1540636745470.jpg (280x400, 56K)

You know the gays here kicked all the niggers out of the inner city neighborhoods for the most part, right? Not only that but houses in those neighborhoods are still affordable and beautiful. Say what you will about the gays but they saved us from being another broken midwestern niggertown.

Muslims are based and redpilled tbqh

Also, how big is drug problem in Ohio? on the scale from 1 to 10 preferably

kill yourself you glow in the dark anti American nigger.

i just said "common down". am family man but id advise any fag within 500 miles to move here and get pozed

Okay the surrounding area has jobs my bad

Attached: 1531597842202.jpg (840x585, 122K)

a 10 but its invisible. no junkies on the streets just oxy deaths like a motherfucker

>10
sad

For some reason I always liked rust belt cities vibe and Ohio in particular

I wouldn't say its a ten its bad but its not like L.A. or something.