Is pay for sex morally wrong?

Is pay for sex morally wrong?

Attached: 1-75-800x415.jpg (800x415, 61K)

What do you think a date is? Men pay for the privilege of having a women talk to them.

Gay sex or straight sex?

>THE SAME SLIDE THREAD DAILY

its like they are not trying anymore

Are you ever going to find something else to do than repost this thread 5 fucking times a day?

Maybe not but is is for sure beta af

Attached: gs9hVpa.gif (270x277, 2.49M)

yes, buysexuals should be illegal

Yes, if you do it unsafe or it drags you down.

No if you fuck at least two whores at the same time, every time.

Attached: Wim krook.jpg (683x1024, 121K)

Two kissing on the right, Jesus fuck I love sluts

i wanna see those turdcutters

I hate you and your stupid threads.

No. In every other field people are fine with paying for a professional because they're usually better at what they do.

I don´t

Attached: hhh.jpg (273x184, 7K)

YOU FAGGOTS KEEP RESPONDING TO THIS BOT THREAD POSTED 5 TIMES A DAY
>YOU FAGGOTS KEEP RESPONDING TO THIS BOT THREAD POSTED 5 TIMES A DAY

Every sex is paid, what you choose is the form of payment: cash, listen to bullshit, etcetera.
But if you're going to pay, make good use of your money: give it to a man.

Attached: amirelamedeiros_43090739_186305522291333_2466312420535119491_n.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

there are acceptable ways to pay for sex. Buying dinner and gifts. Straight up cash is not allowed.

>bolsonaro bot thread every 30 minutes
>murishit never say anything

paying for sex is essentially the same as picking up some slut in a club
both are degenerate, but if you're going to defend one, you should defend the other too

I have his name filtered.

betas need sex too

Attached: 1537035312008.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Damn Swedish women used to be beautiful.

why doesn't drump ever talk about this

we are so cucked

I've had tinder dates where they drove to mine to watch netflix and we fucked. But yeah a lot of the time you do.

OH it’s this thread again...

>used to be

Attached: Khaddi Sagnia.jpg (937x1171, 141K)

its another same text same picture same question episode , i wonder who is behind this.

Yes, because human trafficking (including child trafficking) is always present when there's prostitution. When there's money to be made, laws will be broken and innocent people exploited. I care more about the many victims of sex slavery than I do about some stupid whore who is too lazy to get a real job. No one with an ounce of morals should support sex trade.

Is self harm morally wrong? Because that's what you are doing when you pay a prostitute for sex. You are damaging your mind even if you don't at first notice, it is psychologically harmful. And in harming yourself in this way you ultimately run the risk of harming society as a whole through your in ability to hold a decent relationship, feel deep connections with loved ones and raise a child in a loving home, but thats just the worst possible outcome

Attached: 18-killing-deer.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 68K)

Nah. Unless your aiming for kids with your spouse, it's just co-op masturbation.

You end up paying for sex no matter what you do friend. No such thing as a free lunch.

you are always paying fucking retard

back in the wild west cowboys were fucking with whores all day erryday and they sure as fuck aren't betas... your version of "alpha male" is probably someone who does what women tell them to do and treat them like princesses and lift weights and is wealthy just to attract some used up whore...

>cropped at best butt
reeeeeeeeee

it doesnt have to be if shes old enough. it depends on whether sex trafficking or slavery is involved, then its wrong. but if its a woman choosing of her own free will to do this and is getting the money herself then im fine with it. you can say she is damaging herself emotionally and i would agree, but its her choice to do so and its supposed to be a free country. meanwhile how the fuck else are some guys ever supposed to get laid especially in this day and age. without prostitutes how many guys would blow their own brains out after a decade or more unable to get laid. but hey, we arent allowed to have smpathy for guys that women dont want to fuck, because theyre pathetic and everyone hates them.

Is getting married paying and NOT getting ANY wrong?