PEWDIEPIE VS T-SERIES

The battle for the number 1 spot on YouTube is going on right now. /ourguy/ Felix against a bunch of Indians, do your part and subscribe now. We CANNOT lose this Cultural Battle of epic proportions that is going on right now.

>Live subscriber counter:
youtu.be/xf9OM9tF0FA

>Pewdiepie's disstrack on T-series:
youtu.be/6Dh-RL__uN4

SATIS MENTIBUS OBVIA

Attached: Cultural Warfare.png (836x580, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/PewDiePie?sub_confirmation=1
youtube.com/watch?v=qZNxvnQv0h4
youtube.com/watch?v=a0UGWdbIm8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1cvgoY0cmzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SUBSCRIBE HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY:

youtube.com/user/PewDiePie?sub_confirmation=1

Attached: pewdredpill.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

>there are 900 million whites
>There are 1.3 billion shitskins
It's no use, when Pew stops being #1 it will be the moment when the power shifts toward the shitskins hordes

No one actually gives one.

Imagine taking time and energy out of your day to support some eceleb faggot

Sort your life out son

this is the last stand

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1920x800, 191K)

I support wamen
I support cutiepie

>Shifting attention to a retarded eceleb worship bs
Nice slide thread kike

the fuck is t-series and how did they get so many subs?

I don't know but if I had to guess I'd say it some Indian tech company which requires or rewards pajeet to rike and subscribe their channel for phone bennies like data or bob jpgs. It isn't natural anyway

Anyone who signs up in india is automatically subbed to tseries
But no one watches their videos
Tseries basically cheated

Why not just divert indian attention (the thing making T Series popular) toward Felix instead of T Series. Problem solved.

>he is still not grasping that the digital revolution is now in full swing and can't even begin to comprehend the importance of online communities and the effect they have on the real world

Lmao go mow the lawn grandpa..
Imagine being over 30 yo and still taking time and energy out of your day to shitpost here.

Sort your life out dude your life is almost over.

Attached: 30yoboomer.jpg (675x601, 88K)

Quick someone drop a cluster of 10x 100 megaton asteroids on India. Wait that would only kill 10% of the population!

FFFUUUCK

Attached: d62.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

MrBeast paid for real life ads and it barely helped. It's over.
youtube.com/watch?v=qZNxvnQv0h4

Out of those 1.3b more than 400m don't even shit on a toilet.. I think we stand a chance.

Zoomers are inside for 90% of the time, billboards are old media for the boomers...

He would be way better off with reddit ads etc.

I'm 24 and in my prime holy fuck is t winter break already for you zoomers

Literally why should we care about some irrelevant eceleb shit between pajeets and le vidya man? slide thread

Who remember when there were no Indian on the internet in 2012? Well me I do

Pewdiepie is a Swede, it is in his nature to be cucked and humiliated, literaly genetic fate and unavoidable.

Why are you idiots supporting him?

I member

Attached: Member-berries.png (311x513, 205K)

No that does not happen I have around 15 Google accounts none of them are subbed to T series

whiteOID BTFO

This is the thread I can finally post Game Theory and EmperorLemon unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0UGWdbIm8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1cvgoY0cmzk

The TL;DR redpill here is that YouTube wants to dethrone Pewdz and replace him with T-Series as to make the site more Indian-friendly in a marketing push to gain more revenue and users from the country as Google continues to war with Microsoft and Facebook. Also PewDiePie is no longer the poster boy of YouTube, that goes to the little shits known as Jake and Logan now.

Attached: 34bffa1400c610663e89bcd3cc813efeb438424c.jpg (1804x2469, 534K)

fuck off

Yeah okay, Papita.

>I'm perfectly fine with YouTube going more corporate and bending over for Indians