Jow Forums here

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK are you retards doing out of your containment area? FUCK MUH JEWS MUH AUTISM
You're going to get us shut down and the 2nd taken away. You are the worst board here and everyone thinks so.

Attached: fck.png (804x451, 477K)

Fuck you faggot, he wasn't one of us

shut up

>assailant uses a gun
>Jow Forums is for guns
>blames Jow Forums
What did he mean by this?

Jow Forums here. Guns did it, not us.

>pol is for idiots
>blames idiots
It does check out.

Put a cock in that holster, faggot. Nothing ever happens.

>Jow Forumsommandos cant even protect innocent civvies from dying to crazys
how are you going to protect your family from the rabid pack of BLM niggers?

Pretty sure it was a Jow Forumsommando trying to make Jow Forums look bad.

LMAO what happened with not blaming the guns but the person one of the main arguments of the right to bear arms

this is what happens when Jow Forums isn't treated like the containment board that it was supposed to be, the faggots get cocky and end up sending pipebombs to former presidents and start shooting up synagogues irl

/m/ checking in. Can confirm everyone hates Jow Forums and no one sits with you at lunch.

>what is humor

why did a good guy Jow Forumsommando with a moist nugget stop the shooter? Does Jow Forums hate jews? Awful lot of wehraboos over there

Guy from the plot of Secret Squirrel goes to Squirrel Hill and shoots up a SYNAGOGUE hahaha. Yes, where 1/3 the Jews in Philly live. His name anagrams into many different words like CIAnigger cover names do. Does your name anagram into a bunch of words?

DOUBLE Q IS SECRET SQUIRREL'S BOSS.

/wsg/ checking in. Jow Forums is probably the only board that gets shit done.

And that, folks, is why containment areas don't work for radical and reactionary ideologies. These things get more radical, more outlandish, more fringe the further away you alienate them. And with enough time, they get brave enough to act outside - all because you let them brew in their own juices and revel in their ideology. If you get your guns taken away for that, you deserved it.

Where's that pic of "Mass shooting" in a gold box when fake bombs and caravans don't work?

Attached: dabomb.jpg (1280x960, 238K)

The Jews will take your rights and your life away either way

You think your constitution will matter when you country is 80 percent nonwhite? Liberia has the same constitution as the United states and it's the worst place on earth.

Fuck off chaim

he was more Jow Forums than any of you 2016 redditfugees, fuck off

false flag and JIDF in full force. notice the deaths which will never be reported. they were all shabbos goys there to help the priesthood. no jews were shot. the sacrificial cops who were shot were goys as well.

just wait until the names come out. None will.

>blames idiot
so Jow Forums too then?

/Leftypol/ bump so everyone can see Jow Forums's stupidity

Attached: 1539321154308.png (585x560, 237K)

This one?

Attached: 1540654853111s.jpg (250x241, 10K)

It's always striking when I visit Jow Forums and see how much better the non-gun related political opinions are there than on Jow Forums.
But I'm not into guns, so I usually end up here.

>You're going to get us shut down and the 2nd taken away.

If you're truly Jow Forums enough you'll boobytrap your house, hide your guns and commence 1776 on the feds and their kike overlords.

Then why the fuck are there two dozen threads with of celebrating cucklechucks with /OURGUY/ in the the title? You retards are the worst thing ever to happen to 2A rights.

1 post by this ID. We will be seeing these slide threads for the next 2 weeks.

shut up faggot, keep your board in line.

>Jow Forums
There is no place for a hate groups like yours, childkiller.

Retard.

Some user from the future came back to post that meme.

#magashooter #magashooter #magashooter

Go suck a moose cock faggot

K.

>the 2nd taken away
>implying a civil war isn't the best outcome at this point
The union is dead, it must divide along ideological lines at the minimum, and maybe (though unlikely) ethnic ones.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a false flag, every fucking thing you see on tv is, you braindead piece of shit. Get the fuck away, retard.

How long until Trump has a presser wearing a MAGA kippah signed by Ben Shapiro?

the democrats clearly did this because there fake bomb stunt didnt work
just like Fords accusations didnt work

theres no way a right wing would do this when were ahead in polls

Attached: 10goyz.jpg (620x305, 83K)

>anti trumper shoots jews
this kills the shills

>You're going to get us shut down and the 2nd taken away.
Oh so Molon Labe is just idle chitchat.

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

It's true - he's not "one of us" in the sense of someone who traditionally used the site. He's LITERALLY a boomer, not in the meme sense, probably one of the thousands that have infected this board since the 2016 elections. They're the cancer killing Jow Forums, turning into their personal ground for autistic facebook-tier Alex Jones bullshit and working themselves into a frenzy over it.

You have to realize that Jow Forums has a bunch of autistic wignats, who haven't learned from white nationalism 1.0. They think that yelling "gas the kikes, race war now!" will solve anything. They are a bad optics and cringe and bluepilled. Ignore the wignats

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Back to Jow Forums faggot

Attached: 1538053428860.gif (500x296, 466K)

Jow Forums is a bunch of daddies money faggots jerking themselves off over who can larp harder, you’re pathetic

Man this place used to be fucking ironic, and offensive for offensives sake, wtf happened.

Half of the American posters on this board browse Jow Forums, dont be a fag

Cringe

he is very similar to every other "fuck optics fuck jews" person guy here.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Oy vey Goyim, I'm from Jow Forums, for real

Attached: Jewish-Brainwashing.jpg (720x386, 32K)

I'll take "What is JIDF" for $500, Alex

We dindu nufffin

Fuck off CIA

he was literally one of /ourguys/.

Attached: 1540655157542.png (1026x950, 1022K)

he was an 8tard

this

he was an infinitychan stormfag

Attached: 1540655268189.jpg (1124x997, 117K)

Fucking faggot took share blue bait. He probably thought Richard Spencer didn't glow in the dark.