OH NONONONONONONONONO

HE FUCKING CUKED

Attached: kike.png (620x486, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3cXcS49D64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

A black man wouldn't have been given the chance to surrender

Try harder kike faggot

hmm

But he supposedly killed three cops?

Uh, well YEAH, it’s called being a decent person, DUH.

I'm voting blue, fuck this

Fuck off Jew. Now he's gonna remember the script his democrat masters fed him before he carried out his play. You're back into a corner and you are scared, and desu you have so much to be scared about. The public is waking up to your false flags. You and your masters will fucking hang for treason.

He's a Jow Forumstard, of course he cucked out

Attached: 1522131710525.png (751x625, 745K)

screen grabbing before deleted

Attached: hmm.jpg (1235x268, 67K)

oy vey, how many millions died?

What's a "Sintogod"?

settle down user. it's copy-pasta

nice

> (OP)

>shootings only happen in places controlled by democrats (often jewish democrats)
>let's vote for more of them

we are supposed to read this as satire right?

as opposed to obvious shilling

Why do none of you faggots go out in glory, taking down 20 pigs with you I'll never understand. Jow Forumsshooters are fucking cringe

First good laugh in a while
BASED AND SHOAH'D

its a shill's post that was turned into pasta

He needs to remain alive to give his confession about how he was radicalized by Jow Forums

(OP)

>A black man wouldn't have been given the chance to surrender

That must be why there are no blacks in prison

SAD! needed to be based like Killdozer

Attached: killdozer.jpg (865x452, 49K)

Well spotted. Looking forward to the interview where he explains Donald Trump told him to do it in a weird voice in the dairy aisle.

Cant tell his side without surrendering.

Ok, now this is

Attached: 1381603010932.png (501x585, 34K)

Sadly why our prisons are 120% white.

Also what state is this? Do they have the deaty penalty? I wonder if he'll be made an example of.

>killed multiple people
>at Pitsburgh synagogue
>PEOPLE
>SYNAGOGUE
Obvious false flag.

Attached: 1530477215405.png (674x602, 478K)

OK. See ya.

>Memeflag

S A G E

You kikes are so obvious
>pathetic

Attached: 1520692819369.png (1280x720, 1018K)

Why does anyone care, there are tons of shootings everyday in America. No-one gives a shit about a journalist being dismembered alive, or tens of niggers shooting each other every single day.

I was voting Democrat for my gibs me dats but I’m a TRUE American and if it’s a fight I’m voting for the President and backing him up 2000%.

Attached: 19A20B53-52E8-4E6E-92E8-79CCFDCB43E0.jpg (600x796, 87K)

>mfw niggers do hundreds of murders a day
Nobody fucking cares

What a fucking idiot.
What did he hope to accomplish?
This is the problem with movements, you have non-pragmatic brainlets who go off the reservation and do stupid shit like this.
I don't get how he can be smart enough to see through so much bullshit but not see how bad the timing and targets of this were for his cause.

>kek

Attached: 1540056768287.gif (422x234, 2.1M)

>pretending this is real
oh Moshe...

Attached: 1538995617614.png (680x457, 464K)

POL IS FUCKED THEN

This is all assuming this isn't a false flag.
Which I'm not ruling out, but it's far less obvious than the Unaboomer (who was either framed or set up by handlers).

That's right, needle them the best way you can.

Here we have /pols ‘incels’.
Larping fatties who really are incels but aren’t decent moral people, they are just fuck ugly. The one with the communist flag has tits and a beard.

Attached: E6C658F6-D15C-434C-A6E8-7519D8CAC9F9.png (256x196, 7K)

watcha doin rabbi

Attached: 1451500854400.jpg (498x486, 49K)

I think all he wanted was revenge. It's weird, since usually a person like this would go out in a hail of bullets, having achieved a sort of personal vendetta. Even if only a symbolic one. Yet this guy didn't.

When they stay alive, they extend the impact of what they've done. They wind up on the news 500 times before their trial. Their trial gets attention. It brings a media circus, And that media circus will be pointing their narrative directly at us - as if merely knowing the truth about jews is the same thing as shooting up a synagogue. They'll use him to silence us. And that's why these fucking loose cannon nutjobs are such a fucking threat to everything. Goddamnit. Fuck boomer right wingers. Fuck them straight to hell they have no idea what they're even doing.

>literally nobody is thinking this is real
Not even normies

>mfw this is what happens when you let women and niggers run your party

Attached: disgusting.jpg (640x480, 197K)

This is another shoah. Rememboer the 6 trillion.

LEL

Took the bait like a true inbred.

Not EVERYTHING is a false flag as frustrating as that is. You have to admit this one is at least believable compared to the Unaboomer.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1537404236221.jpg (600x656, 27K)

Attached: 9175e5573633672afe7b8a6a5c4a2e63.png (420x420, 76K)

Right down the road from my friend's house.

Trump loves Jews as does the GOP this guy hated them.

They poop and run so they don’t get made sad by the ragging their drivel earns them. Fingers in ears, squealing, legs going everywhere like girls.

Attached: 02262D78-4F77-4C57-B599-19D9E8CCE224.gif (300x300, 244K)

He said with an aussie flag

GET THE FUCK OUT HERE, ARGIE MONKEY. YOU. ARE. NOT. WHITE. GET. IT. ?.

>When there's obvious bait and you still give (you)'s

Great job. You got trolled by a copypasta and you're too dumb to realize it's just other Jow Forumstards trolling

Whats satire? Is that some commie Jew thing?

...so. It begins.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3cXcS49D64

Attached: 8BAE9B42-CDC5-4152-8C44-0906B97D16C1.png (363x327, 262K)

HAHAHAHAH good and we should just kill them before they commit 60% of all violent crimes I mean after all there only 12% of the population

Fuck off with your anime garbage and meme flag.

t. NPC

Hahahahahha. Yeah right, faggot.

>Jobs not Mobs!
>Vote Republican!
>Woops! Two 'right wing' terrorism events in one week!
Why is the world so fucked? Why can't we ever get a foothold? I feel like every time we get momentum, some bullshit like this happens. Why? I just want to disappear innawoods a this point. I can't live in a traditional white world, so I'll just make my own on 4 acres in the middle of nowhere and give up on the world at this point. Fuck.

Surrenders like Comet Ping Pong shooter style?

>Okay guys, I done the deed now come "arrest" me

(OP) #

The more false flags they pull... the more cover it gives real violence from the right
>let that one sink in for a moment
not too bright are they?

Attached: leftist_bomb35.jpg (1162x652, 429K)

> (OP) (OP) #
>This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Those were the titular people.

Always remember, if you build a killdozer uprate the cooling system. I’d double the coolant capacity to 420 litres and add an extra fan and radiator at least.

Yeah, weird outcome. TV ought to be made illegal and all journalists should be rounded up and reeducated. I realize the irony, but I don't care.

Me too. I'm with her

>Wah! Stobbit!

Attached: 949F02D5-B649-4DD5-A4CC-2AD9B247D200.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Muh Donald
Doesn't Don love the Jews?

>This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

Attached: former trump supporter.jpg (512x599, 89K)

It's almost like the media continuously demonising a sitting president has dire effects on mentally ill people

>Trumps a kike puppet
>Trump is to blame for this

Attached: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (533x594, 42K)

He just wants to be famous and CNN will grant his wish. They'll make sure to create 20 copycats by November 7