IOTBW - 5 days till go time

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Posters go up on public spaces and campuses on Oct 31st
2. Only use the original design: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/90bdbb_37990863aa934e5895ae553a1ced3c34.pdf
3. No vandalism or crime
4. (optional) wear a Halloween costume with a mask to blend in with trick-or-treaters for anonymity
5. If you see a fake version of the poster put up by a leftist, with links to websites or an altered message, rip it down

Building on the huge success of last year, IOTBW posters will be going up again this Halloween. Once again we will bait the left into revealing their hatred and racism towards white people for the voting public to see; we will rip the left's mask off. Leftists are NPCs and their programming is too deeply ingrained for them to resist the bait; they will take it again because they are 100% driven by emotion (hatred) and have zero self control.

>media impact:
ghostbin.com/paste/8agh9

>Australian Senator Pauline Hanson putting forward a Senate motion asking the government to recognize that "it's okay to be white"
twitter.com/PaulineHansonOz/status/1051742456411082754

>Tucker Carlson of Fox News covering IOTBW last year:
youtube.com/watch?v=ghYmmrKCx_s

Ignore the shills, ignore the blackpills. Shift the overton window one message at a time.

Attached: pepe_iotbw_charge.jpg (468x513, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/8agh9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>but IOTBW doesn't do anythi-

besides the Australian Senate motion, IOTBW generated literally hundreds of outraged MSM articles that made MSM look horrible to the public, check this list:
ghostbin.com/paste/8agh9

and it made national headlines, example:

pic related - every leftist who tries to attack / disagree with it outs themselves as an anti-white racist, redpilling the public and earning their condemnation

Attached: iotbw_effective_proof.jpg (1253x1000, 144K)

before the shills arrive let me repeat:
only use the original design and don't commit vandalism or crime
>original design only
>no vandalism or crime
>original design only
>no vandalism or crime
>original design only
>no vandalism or crime

Attached: iotbw3.png (3508x4928, 77K)

Attached: iotbw_targeted.jpg (1000x944, 371K)

could you not wait until after they've buried the 16 people Nazis killed today

no because this poster campaign has nothing to do with that you dumbass

Bump from a spanish bro

thanks user
the board is sliding at light speed right now

We will win because we are legion

Attached: its_ok_to_be_gray.jpg (909x1200, 33K)

fyi canada user Jow Forums is under heavy attack, you can't even sage slide threads but this thread will be deleted.

you're probably right but I'm going to keep trying anyway

Attached: iotbw_aus_heli.jpg (700x750, 114K)

You just woke up didn't you?
You missed alot while you were asleep.

I stayed up late to match the time zone in Australia last night lol
what happened?

Let's do this, Jow Forums!

bamp

bump

Attached: rip lad.gif (166x300, 33K)

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

bump

YOu fucking nazis will get what is coming to you I hope everyone posting these signs gets charged with a hate crime, because that is exactly what this is.

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

kek
>YOu fucking nazis will get what is coming to you I hope everyone posting these signs gets charged with a hate crime, because that is exactly what this is.
I know your reply was satire but I hope lefties unironically react this way, that's the biggest redpill for the public

Attached: male_feminist.png (425x425, 73K)

don't worry well make sure a few split roast your GF.

bump

Attached: aus_iotbw.jpg (709x660, 127K)

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

dude 160 people got killed today have some respect

what is your point? what other activities should I suspend to "have respect", breathing?
that incident has nothing to do with this poster campaign so you can fuck right off

Attached: fuckofflahey.jpg (400x268, 14K)

Fuck off glownigger

Kek

bump

bump

Thanks for the regards in advance, I'll prepare.

Attached: 1540260846363.jpg (321x312, 8K)

bumping

You're welcome, you have nothing to prepare for. You have no idea who is putting up posters, or where, or when exactly. You would need an army of tens of millions to effectively patrol every building and street corner on developed land on planet earth to prevent the posters from going up.

That's why I don't care if you know anything ahead of time; it makes no difference because there's nothing you can do. I know this from experience from leading IOTBW 2017 and MBMC.

Attached: kekek.jpg (226x223, 8K)

The chaps putting these posters up would definitely kick your democrat ass.

>Dislikes means we're winning
My sides.

I'm considering making some sort of trojan in relation to IOTBW. Just a thought for now. Could be interesting.

the dislikes are aimed at that leftie loser for calling IOTBW racist you brainlet
stay scared shill

Attached: shills_measurement_device7.jpg (600x800, 53K)

what do you mean user

I think he knows that...

Yeah, keep up the NAZI LARP until midterms. Good job!

For example
go to youreanidiot dot org.
Something along these lines. I'm new so I'm sure I'd get caught doing this at my local uni.

>saying it's okay for white people to exist is "Nazism"
you leftards never fail to deliver, you're predictable
if the rest of them react like you then this campaign will be another massive success

don't change the poster user, don't add anything to it; just use the original design
it's planned on Halloween so you can wear a costume for anonymity

Attached: iotbw_poster_original.png (3490x4961, 77K)

bump