Donald Trump's dog whistling version of anti-Semitism caused this shooting, and Republicans did nothing to stop it...

Donald Trump's dog whistling version of anti-Semitism caused this shooting, and Republicans did nothing to stop it. For the first time in 35 years, I will not be voting republican. I can't stand by and watch as they turn this country into a cesspool of hate like they have done the last two years. I and many of my friends will be voting democrat this year. Lincoln is rolling in his grave now because of the state of this party.

Attached: 1_rGJVLaZ0CrhkxrfV0t19zA.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE. DEMOCRAT SHOOTS up REPUBLICANS IN BASEBALL FIELD AND YOU SAY DICK< ACTUALLY CELEBRATE. KATHY GRIFFIN AND HUNDRED OTHER ACTORS WANT TO ASSASINATE TRUMP, NO SYMPATHY. FUCKING ILLEGALS AND BLACK CRIMINALS SHOOTING AND KILLING WHITES BY THE SCORE AND YOU SAY NOTHING, EVEN CHEER THEM ON. SO FUCK YOU

your blood will taste good when we kill you.

You do realize trump is the most pro-jew president we've ever had right? and the people that were shot were likely Trump supporters? The shooter was a Trump critic.

Jews don't even worship the god of India, which Brahma has mercifully given to the people of India.

No one cares who you're voting for, either.

Kek. He actually hates Trump. Better luck next time.

Attached: 20181027_130155.png (1266x889, 251K)

This is the worst shill i have ever seen.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

underated post

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

Total Bait fail like a democrat

Attached: 1540430549387s.jpg (250x182, 7K)

but he hates trump retard

So he dog whistled his Jewish supremacism which led to one nazi freaking out?

oy VEY

>Donald Trump's dog whistling version of anti-Semitism caused this shooting
yes that dog whistle of moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and increasing the budget for Israel welfare checks and helping Israel bomb Syria. They where so clear he hates jews.
His jewish wife and jewish grand kids are also a huge red flag that he hates jews.
his breaking up of the jewish owned media that constantly lies about him and undermines the nation is a clear sign he's woke and red pilled
You must stop Trumps dog whistling about the jews.

Attached: 1537088132743.png (500x387, 90K)

I can see your nose from here

Attached: seriously.jpg (225x225, 10K)

More people died in Las Vegas and no one says shit about that whole thing. NO one cares.

Attached: 1540659270448.png (629x284, 39K)

tell me more

lmao shut up

OP is a faggot CTR shill

this

Why do people respond to obvious shills?

>The CIA can't meme

Attached: 1540480255662.jpg (500x449, 64K)

FINE ILL VOTE DEMOCRAT JUST STOP KILLING PEOPLE ALREADY

>Donald Trump's dog whistling version of anti-Semitism
Nonsense.
He's been so supportive of Israel, that he's drawn a lot of flak for it.

You have no friends

>well that didn't take long

>The most kiked President ever causes some faggot to shoot up a synagogue.
the absolute state of commie leftists.

Attached: 40AADD9C00000578-4530634-image-a-9_1495465864690.jpg (962x642, 109K)

Are you watching the same Trump I am, because he's been solidly on Israel's side.
I'll put a lot on him, but definitely not this. He's probably been on the phone with Bibi already.
If this is a Trump supporter, it's one too stupid to believe the news when it actually is real and overwrite it with their own personal narrative.

If you're going to shill, at least try harder.

Looks like Brock sent though the new talking point.
It's as weak as we expected.