Modern Iranians Are Not Mongrels! Stop calling us mongrels!

There is at least 90% genetic continuity to Sassanian era.

A sample from Teppe Hasanlu dating to 800 BCE compared to modern Iranians. Source:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

Attached: iranianironage.jpg (800x697, 138K)

Sassanids depicting themselves.

Attached: Sassanids Depicting Themselves.png (1111x835, 1.37M)

Genetic continuity. Pay attention to ~800 BCE sample.

Attached: My_genetic_continuity.png (735x341, 32K)

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting Shit in the midterms and 2020

Nobody will take you serious unless you stop being a Islamic country

Iran was the heart of the great Persian empire.
No hate from me, just wish Iran was not embroiled in this Sunni Shia proxy war. You guys are determined to destroy everything

OP do you speak Persian?

(OP)
(You)
(You)
Using nMonte, you can compare yourself to ancient samples. David of Eurogenes said anything between 1-3 is fine. First I will run this model for Iranian Zoroastrians:

"distance%=1.7813"

Iranian_Zoroastrian

Seh_Gabi_ChL,67.2 (Iranian farmers predating Aryans)
Sintashta_MLBA,26.2 (Aryans who mixed with farmer)
Natufian,4
Mongolian,2.6

Now ME:

"distance%=2.3743 / distance=0.023743"
Seh_Gabi_ChL 72.05
Sintashta_MLBA 24.50
Mongolian 3.45

What does that have to do with anything?
Saudi Arabia is the number one sponsor of terrorism, you utter imbecile. Also it was never called "Persian empire". It was called IRAN-shahr during Sassanian empire. Neck yoruself and go straight to hell.
Not you business. Not the point of this thread.

Saudi Arabia and UAE are Islamic countries which Trump keeps giving blow jobs too.
You are a disgusting savage to perpetuate lies. Saudi Arabia is the number 1 sponsor of terrorism, not Iran.

Allah bless Iran and the Ayatollah
t. Indo Aryan Kashmiri Pandit

humans should stop obsessing over their tribes and work together to selectively breed a new super human race that is better than all races currently in existence.

You’re full of rage, my friend.
Stop deluding yourself that Iran has done nothing to turn the world against it.
I have no hate for Iran. Maybe stop kicking people who say that

>t. Pajeet

Iranians are pretty based
>Flag
Fuck off mutt

Attached: 1527436629717.png (1149x1400, 167K)

Flag checks out.

Attached: Le+_482f0157c9772bb0fc6b55923695d3f0.png (226x200, 26K)

>Stop deluding yourself that Iran has done nothing to turn the world against it.
I'm not deluding myself. All Iran has done is protect a secular leader in Syria to serve a buffer to Saudi Arabia spread of fanatic of Wahhabism. Assad never used chemical weapons on his own people, you utter imbecile.

>tehrangeles we wuz white faggot
90% genetic continuity until you moved out and became a mutt.

How to get qt Persian gf?

What is PC1 and PC2? Do you even know what data this represents?

There is significant genetic continuity to the sample from Teppe Hasanlu, which dates to 800 BCE. We need more samples from Sassanid and Achaemenid eras though.

Check here:

>t.Amerimutt