Friendly Reminder

This is a reminder that JEWISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ENEMY.

Not every single Jew is a part of this global elite conspiracy you believe. Not every Jew is loaded with cash made off the sweat and tears of goyims.
These were everyday average people who went to a place of worship like you self-proclaimed Christians do. They went to a place they were supposed to be safe and were murdered as a result of demented ideologies that you share.

This is not ok. This is not funny. You are all disgusting for actually applauding today's atrocities.

Attached: Capture.jpg (816x545, 96K)

How does it feel to suffer?

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

WE LOVE JEWS

Attached: No_Good_Jews.png (1330x3610, 1.85M)

Rothschilds work for demons

Attached: xoBFZ9Q.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

werent they there to mutilate a kid's dick?

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

thank you based rabbi, i hate trump now

Jews are the most oppressed people in history. They always bounce back regardless of the unprovoked hatred towards them. Is this why you hate, because they persevere?

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

So did Bowers

>>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.
please no bully

Attached: 1538927848760.png (971x546, 55K)

Why bother making this thread? This board is filled dregs of our society, they have failed miserably in life and won't hold themselves accountable so they meme and put blame onto others.

being the single group that more massively voted for clinton, I begin to wonder

Get out of here with your retarded christkek morals
I love my enemies
I fucking love them

Who the fuck is applauding?

This asshole is fucking it up for all of us

> posts in said board

>JEWISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ENEMY
Are you sure?

Attached: jewish_anti-white_hate.jpg (780x1574, 205K)

>star of Remphan
>literally mutilates babies genitals
>actually sucks blood from babies genitals
>killed Christ
>hates Christ so much they have a different plus sign as to not draw a cross
>the work kike is the Yiddish word for circle which again shows how much they hate Christ
>kicked out of a hundred different civilizations
>invented usury
>practice blood libel
>vampires are a Jewish stereo type
How’s it going mossad?

Hi Ben

>JEWISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ENEMY
I'll believe when they renounce $oro$ and RedShields

There is no measure of health to be well adjusted in a profoundly sick society my dude!
Stop pretending your "accomplishments" is regarded as anything other than symptoms of a demonic presence by transcendental reality...
>God help these NPCs

Attached: image.jpg (419x1024, 74K)

Usually oppressed people are kept at the bottom of the social hierarchy. Why is it that Jews are always at the top in whatever society they are supposedly oppressed in?

The Satanists got what they deserved.

Jews are not American. Anyone not American, living within America's borders is inherently subverting America, especially the Jews. It would be great if Jews, and all other non-Americans, went back to their respective countries where they are most welcome.

Attached: grace-kelly-photograph-by-erwin-blumenfeld-new-york-1955-copy.jpg (1238x1600, 128K)

Thanks for the friendly reminder pal of the tribe, God bless the God chosen people!

Attached: 1540580317261.jpg (683x700, 176K)

Shalom my friend, i agree. Beautiful family you have there. Attack could have been better focused directly at media jews or jewish immigration groups or the aclu or SPLC or other deserving groups. Indiscriminate killing of dentists and accountants and shit and their families only helps the problem jews win. Jews that have families and actually go to church are definitely not the problem. Shalom, my cut dick friend

God look at these kikes posing as whites in that photo disgusting.

For Christ's fucking sake stop it.

I know the reason you people ever bought into this far-white White nationalist nonsense was because you didn't want people to take away your ability to make edgy racist jokes with no consequences. I know you think Jow Forums is like the "center" of internet discourse and you all feel superior to being on it than "normies" or whatever, but that doesn't mean the rhetoric here is correct or should be viewed as commendable at all. I was there, I was a Jow Forums-browsing white nationalist back in like 2013-2015 too. I know why you people think the way you do.

I know I'm gonna be blasted by NPC and le happy merchant face replies, but I'm not posting this underneath 7 layers of ironic baiting. I'm being 100% genuine here. Get your heads out of your asses and stop burying your heads under layers of "kek Jews" conspiracy theories. If any of you take the social and political issues of this country seriously, just TRY talking to the people of the other side.

Attached: w.png (300x250, 18K)

Anyone who is a citizen is an American, regardless of race or religion. That's what makes this country so fucking great. None of that "if you weren't always one of us, you never will be one of us" bullshit. A citizen.. that's it. Doesn't matter if gained citizenship 40 years ago or 40 minutes.

Fuck off with this ethnostate bullshit.

By definition of being jews they are the enemy of white peoples.

Attached: what is semitism.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

no ty

Attached: 1539180837004.jpg (1440x2236, 2.07M)

Attached: 1540587325665.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

You're a faggot. It's going to keep happening and there's nothing you can do about it.

Go tell Israel they don't need an ethnostate.

well.....

Attached: cLVzwQV.png (1010x1522, 834K)

Why do you people never have a rebuttal to mass Jew white hating behavior?

unironically based. the world is a lot more complicated than the bullshit found on Jow Forums.

>there is a cult of people who ritualistically eat the tip of all their little boy's penises and it just considered normal and no one questions it
we live in a weird timeline

Attached: BOBu9mCIRIZB8FV4_K-mjvL67_6XtRdGlAUeRVbD6Vk.jpg (776x768, 77K)

>It's going to keep happening and there's nothing you can do about it.

What does that even mean. Do you just not think the far-left has anything to say at all? Are you that deep in far-right conspiracy?

I actually want to know.

Jewish people are exactly THE enemy, both in a practical and metaphysical sense. Jews are the spawn of Satan, and Satan is the enemy of mankind.

Attached: 1526584516839.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Attached: 1506246633819.gif (149x181, 836K)

Because white people as a whole (remember: as a whole) take advantage of the privilege they have in society and disregard what marginalized groups have to say?

I know Jews who are far-right, centrist, and far-left. Do you just have a problem with Israel? Because a lot of Jews I know have a problem with that as well.

are there actually people that think this board isnt satire?
i feel genuinely bad for you if you ever took it seriously
glad to hear you got your head out of your ass
what happened today is a genuine tragedy

>Because white people as a whole (remember: as a whole)

Jews do nothing 'as a whole'?

> take advantage of the privilege they have in society

The fucking nerve of you.

Hate us but don't expect to be hated in return faggot jesus died for your sins and god is forgiving

Attached: 2.png (785x825, 1.22M)

lol sure you schizo faggot

Fuck off with the shared ideologies tripe. Do you really want to get into that?
I come here to shitpost. Why? Because I can't speak freely ANYWHERE except this dump. I dont want to see or be a part of plenty of stuff that goes on here. I don't want people to be hurt or killed. Jesus. You're as nuts as the loon that pulled the trigger. You're making the same leaps that he did.
And if you're trolling, it fucking worked.
Sage

Maybe those marginalised groups should go back to their shitholes, they're not entitled to anything in the west. The world owes white people.

Jews can figure out how to pass laws that restrict their own freedom. They're smart.

They can put their potential to good use.

I can say I've never seen the jew as an enemy. I'm also not a part of the Jow Forums hivemind. I've always liked Adam sandlers movies and Ben shapiro is I would have to say /ourjew/ but I still think it was a Jow Forumstard that did the shooting.

Stop posting this.

>unprovoked

Attached: 1507491916546.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Hey Jew,

Instead of going to Jow Forums and complaining, figure out what changes in law will restrict jew freedom and advocate for the passage of those laws.

Dig your own grave, jew.

>Jews do nothing 'as a whole'?

I mean. They're Jewish as a whole (but even that's debatable). Can't think of anything else really.

>The fucking nerve of you.
But we fucking do, user. I know it may seem weird. I grew up poor and I knew a bunch of rich asian and black kids in school, which is what propelled me into going and Jow Forums and spouting "there is no white privilege" bs constantly.

What people see is typically what they believe, and I guarantee that if you were black, the culmination of your life experiences would lead you to believe that black people are marginalized in the U.S. It doesn't mean white people cannot be fucked over constantly either, but it's typically not on the basis of their race as it is with black people.

>TRY talking to "people" who are clinically insane.

No thanks.

Attached: 1533350956228.jpg (763x1024, 288K)

So you’re an anti-racism retard. Fucking reddit coming to Jow Forums saying they’ve been here for years. No one browses pol for ‘years’ and not become extremely racist. You’re either from reddit or a nonwhite. White people fucking built this society, it better work in their favor or else we must be pretty fucking stupid. Its a white world, your just living in it.

Israel is a whole other debate but don't group Israelis and American Jews together. Most disagree with their policies or aren't as hardcore about a Jewish state.

We are all here not because "lolXD racist edgy kill niggerjews" comments as you say, we know the truth about the banking cartels, mass immigration and race mixing to disenfranchise and destroy the culture and ethnicity of the people and who gets rewarded by making these their goals.

Wrong. The Founders of this *Nation* made it clear what they were doing was for their progeny, not you. You can pretend all you like, but citizenship does not make you a member of a nation. Do you even know the definition of a nation?

Jews are not American. Jews cannot be American. They belong to....wait for it....THE JEWISH NATION. Jews are inherently non-American.

The same goes for flag waving Mexicans IN AMERICAN. Not American no matter what their "status". Same for Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Africans, Arabs, etc. etc. etc.

These are the facts. Deal with it.

Attached: 1532402976153.jpg (726x968, 371K)

>Maybe those marginalised groups should go back to their shitholes, they're not entitled to anything in the west. The world owes white people.

I thought the exact same thing as you. "They should just go back to their own countries and fix them themselves."

Well user, it's not as easy as you think it is. The countries migrants are feeling from don't exactly have the resources and infrastructure to just "fix it themselves." And typically, they're fleeing from outright warzones, where the last thing on people's minds are "looool I'm gonna star a business and make my country a better place!!!!11"

Ultimately what I realized deep down is that I truly don't mind migrants coming over to """The West""" I truly don't. The aesthetics of seeing only white people around you as "better" is a pretty weak reason to deny people who are fleeing for their lives.

You didn’t bounce back from nothing, you’re a literal nobody. You have nothing to do with anybody but yourself, and nobody envies you personally for anything because you are nothing.

It's is still ok to kill Jewish and israeli children

We Judeo-Christians will always defend God's Chosen people from those terrible nazis

I just want dead israeli and Jewish children. This pleases me that some have died.

Fuck off back to Israel. Youre not welcome in the West.

There is nothing wrong with killing jews because jews are not human,

>he takes “politics” and “democracy” and “debate” seriously.

Shut up retard.

These only show how weak these people are, fleeing instead of fighting.

How? He HEAVILY disavowed Trump; optics wise he's untouchable. We get a free gassing; this is by all means a victory

>Fucking reddit coming to Jow Forums saying they’ve been here for years. No one browses pol for ‘years’ and not become extremely racist. You’re either from reddit or a nonwhite.

user, I've been on Jow Forums fucking far longer than you have lol

It's amazing how little zoomers know sometimes.

>This
Synagogue shooter is a hero!

>not haivng a qt jewess girlfriend

why even go on?

Attached: 90.jpg (475x634, 124K)

I've been here since 04 and I say it's OK o kill Jew children

There is no “we” you fucking faggot. I don’t owe you or anyone else jack shit.

it has nothing to do with aesthetics

>Rothschilds work for demons
They work for reptilians or greys. Jesus also works for them as a though form.
And you are a disgusting subhuman for believing in jesus when it's obvious he is a jewish lie. Christianity is Judaism 2.0 and you are a filthy subhuman.

The joke became a reality to you and you just don't care. It's fucking crazy.

user, all you're saying right now is that you want a high position in the fascist utopia in your head and you think that posting on Jow Forums and complain about "mass immigration!!!!!111" is gonna get you there.

Really think about this. Look around you in the room you're in right now and actually think about this.

Can you post a short list of the ones who are good?

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-154628~2.png (720x1108, 253K)

>I don’t owe you or anyone else jack shit.
Why not? Why don't you want to give to other people or concede that you have a lot of privilege?

Actually let me know.

I don’t care about whos fleeing from where. The world is full of unfortunate people.

Attached: kiddo.png (495x351, 7K)

SABBATEANS are the enemy. They disguise themselves as Jews (or any other religion or identity that suits them)

whahaha, watching all of you cucks now shouting that you aren't related to this is fucking hilarous

you are just another opportunistic cunt

Attached: 1538396579663.jpg (703x577, 61K)

It was never a joke. I wanted seriously to exterminate all Jews.
Now that it's happening I'm happy for the first time in ever.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

>Spend years reading on Jow Forums about the lies we've been feed for the last hundred years backed by evidence and facts
>learns nothing

Attached: 1539743689696.gif (487x560, 898K)

Yes it absolutely does. You wanna see Europe have "pristine" white people with blonde hair and shit. Migrants from Africa and the Middle East taint that for you.

That's probably the mindset of 99.9% of European nationalists.

>JEWISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ENEMY.

Attached: 1505514100472.jpg (1794x1344, 600K)

as it seems now... yeah, they were

You need help.

Attached: 104.jpg (1013x743, 180K)

He should be given a medal for killing enemies of the human race.

Yeah we didn't do it faggot.

No it's not about that. It's about killing jews first and foremost, everything else is secondary to killing jews.

>JEWISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ENEMY.

Attached: 1537447521001.jpg (916x558, 58K)

This

Yes I have privilege, and thank fucking god or fate or whatever else. I am glad that I was born luckier than most. Why the fuck would I ever want to jeopardize this gift? Fortune never lasts anyways. I don’t owe you or anyone else anything just because you’re less fortunate than me, and I don’t expect those more fortunate than me to give me anything.

whatever you say, schlomo

> This is a reminder that JEWISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ENEMY.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

No I need better ammo.
I have no green tips for my ar.
>This
I can't wait until we convince more people to kill Jews!