>MFW every single thread in catalog is shills

Why do they flood Jow Forums and Reddit every time there’s a happening? Why does Jow Forums always fall for it and argue back?

Attached: 44FC2F2F-7BB9-444F-9DA3-6F954FC33F19.png (548x1266, 164K)

Shut up, retard.

Neck yourself unwashed juden

We don't. Fuck off, shill.

Attached: 1537927454473.jpg (125x125, 6K)

I don’t know. I’ve seen tons of repeat posts, most popular seems to be:
“This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020”

Why bother trying to sway this cesspit?

After this latest mass shooting I have decided to leave the alt right. I just can't bear it on my conscience that reposting all those stupid jew memes actually caused real people to be brutally slaughtered because some retard actually took them seriously.

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

No clue. It never works. The more people that try to subvert Jow Forums the more that get redpilled.

Kek right on time.

Go look in the catalog at all the shill posts with hundreds of responses.

Pittsburgh public safety is classifying the event as a hate crime.

Pittsburgh refusing to announce number of tragedies

Attached: BCBD048F-9FA7-4829-88E6-1AD4F30E1AAE.jpg (560x540, 52K)

Shits insane now. Pol hasn’t been organic for years now but this is mainstream media tier

This board is rife with anti semites, you guys really fucked up the midterms, great work. This board is pathetic.

this is you

Attached: 1539792572497.png (625x682, 125K)

There's always some population of newfags or shitposters who will take the bait, but failing that they'll just reply to themselves. Make use of that hide button

No, u.

There are jews and jews user, satanic and God fearing!
Satanic jews capitalize on tragedies like these to gain more demonic power.
God fearing jews realize free speech is what protects them against their sinister brothers who crave death and destruction. Every time the judaic satanist commit the crime and the moral God fearing jews are lumped in togeather with them!
Then the satanists will use the suffering of the God fearing messianic jews as an umbrella named "anti-semitism" to protect themselves from valid critisism and righteous indignation from the cattle, thus once again throwing their angelic bretheren on the same pyre they've brought upon themselves.
Sad, dangerous and pathetic!

We need to atone for the sins of the globohomo satanic order! Humanity needs closure and shine a light upon the dualistic pieces of shit infiltrating christianity, Islam, hinduism, judaism and every other religious system!

Know them from their fruits. The TRUTH shall set us free

Attached: image.png (454x453, 151K)

What I'm most surprised about is that there aren't more shills thread rambling on about how the guy who did the bomb threat was a downright stereotypical trump supporter, I guess its too blatant for the peoples here so they shill about the synagogue shooter and try to paint us as his supporter, when in reality majority of peoples do not give the slightest shit about it.

I mean honestly, you'd think they'd be screaming on the roof about it, here of all place even more.

isnt this just a fun satirical website to make off color jokes?

>Why does Jow Forums always fall for it and argue back?
it creates the illusion that they're accomplishing anything, and only super serious retards purposely ignore all shitposts.

>satirical
no

Kek

cringe

No everyone on Jow Forums is an Incel fuck like most of Jow Forums. We come here to remind you this is not your site and no everyone is retarded like most Jow Forums users.

Retard