MK Ultra full force?

First the Pipe Bomb guy and now a Synagouge shooter? All right before Mid Terms? Anyone else getting an MK Ultra vibe from all this?

Attached: 817F9A5E-B0E2-49CD-BF04-EB92BAFCFDC2.jpg (640x479, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185261304
youtu.be/Z-MRW8wHcbQ
uk.businessinsider.com/fbi-is-manufacturing-terrorism-cases-2016-6
omnisense.org/2016/10/black-project-artificial-intelligence-cia-ai-nsa-ai-singularity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im getting sick of these Mossad faggots being allowed to run rampant in this country

I doubt Israel is behind it, more likely internal US deep state. We should look into the previous girlfriends of both the pipe bomber and this shooter. Many times the CIA will use a attractive females to drive the mentally unstable towards radicalization.

They did the same with Brexit where some EVIL LEAVE VOTER (possibly also a nazi) killed some nobody MP, then vanished off the face of the earth. Though they bring up the MP every now and then to remind people how evil they are for voting Leave.

if someone is interested, here all i have on MKUltra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185261304
and here a collection of info on different false flags

Or the fake terrorist attack your country ran to keep you in Afghanistan.

Israel is behind it fuckface

Attached: eteam.jpg (600x456, 174K)

Trump should unironically order the assassination of Benjamin Netanyahu

Attached: 1530627614846.jpg (1366x2345, 1.3M)

The dude went in and shot up a bunch of people, I dont see Parkland or Sandyhook reactions right now so I feel like feds are just trying to shut this down and execute the guy fast.

I was a monarch victim and I want you CIA niggers to go fuck yourselves. You can't find any post about politics before I was tortured physically and psychologically and experimented upon by this program. I am disgusted by these huge pieces of shit at the government having less ethics than a gangster.

>tfw no qt glow in the dark gf to drive me over the edge

It just happened wait for people to connect it to trumps rhetoric and they’re going to overall lambast trump for his ‘violent rhetoric’ and also blame ‘hate speech’ that is proliferated online.

The bomber is FBI, it’s got their fingerprints all over it. This guy is an asset they activated who went fucking rogue. Something went wrong when they were grooming him.

I believe in the MK Ultra and "brainwash thru trauma" stuff but i don't smell MK Ultra in this...just a guy that had enough, exploded and actually did something useful for once.

Anyone who "explodes" should at least try to bring down some motherfuckers.

The guy was a steroid addict and male stripper. Fits the MK Ultra profile to a T. Where do you get the idea of FBI asset from?

This was the exact opposite of useful. He’s damaging Rep. chances at midterms and Trumps 2020 run. Seems all too convenient. Also killing a bunch of nobody Jews in Pittsburgh will not impact the powerful Zionists, it actually gives them more ammunition.

Not everything is CIA, this can easily be someone prone to suggestion. His comments on GAB that deliberately said "I didn't vote for trump and never touched a maga hat" makes me think something is right

Any evidence it was Israel?

There is a political shift that's being forced on the US. Like when Norway went from Labor to Conservative right after the attack on Utoya.

Something most defineley is in the mix right now

played like a damn fiddle

Attached: 654432666879809.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Is that pepe in the lights of the building in the foreground?

With parkland, Bicycle Hogg was already propped up with FBI daddy calling for gun control by that night. In Sandyhook all mainstream was calling for complete ban on guns by that night also.

Well try to dig up info on his last girlfriend/lover/wife.

No fucking shit

Yeah give it 12 hrs

They are the same thing

Nancy Pelosi with the doors locked and police standing guard, the Democratic congressional leader delivered her exhortation to dozens of volunteers — Make those phone calls, walk those precincts, the future of America’s at stake this midterm election!
“Do whatever you have to do,” she tells them. “Just win, baby.”
Deep State
youtu.be/Z-MRW8wHcbQ

Attached: Mind control.jpg (610x596, 49K)

Yes! Reminder trees are significant in MK ultra programming.

This hoax will be used to usher in The Final Shutdown.

Yeah I caught myself after I posted that. It's still the morning. Fuck.

this

That's the thing about false flags. The more obvious an attack has been engineered to harm republicans in the midterms the less likely it will be to succeed.

I doubt that.

2 false flag attacks on Trump. Trump going to cuck out to the deep state!

Attached: 1539076295754.png (509x574, 295K)

RBG will be assasinated by the left. They won’t let trump get another pick. It’ll be another MKUltra ‘trump supporter’

yes

Attached: pepe911yes.png (941x749, 1.31M)

Attached: rare_pepe.gif (800x448, 1.77M)

>i doubt israel is behind it
k, your opinion is noted and discarded

Attached: anon.png (941x749, 1.29M)

more lik a ' maga ' avalanche of hate & hurt fee fee's with a touch of massive sausage fest before the end of days .

Evidence?

oh yeah, i remember that. she got carved up like a christmas goose. pro-multiculturalist

These are MOSSAD false flag attacks to try to swing the midterms.

Really? Because according to polls the Rep. we’re likely to hold the house and gain the senate

HEY RABBI WATCHA DOIN

Why MOSSAD and not CIA? CIA is documented to use these tactics and have even taken out politicians like JFKs brother.

the FBI creates terrorists all the time
uk.businessinsider.com/fbi-is-manufacturing-terrorism-cases-2016-6

MK Ultra is global now, when the CIA shuts down something like Operation Lifelog, it means they found a way to make it go public, ie Facebook. They stopped testing MK Ultra on subjects because they found out how to unleash it on the populace.

you cant fall back on that, you really are a jew huh? or at the very least you argue like one. you take your premise of DOUBT with no proof and then demand evidence when someone is contrarian. evidence...how about the fact that jews have been subversive since before this great country was even founded? there is an overwhelming amount of evidence if you actually just open your eyes and look for it. I never claimed it was one way or another, i simply said your opinion is discarded because you DOUBT something, therefore, in your mind it cant be true

nigger

CIA gf gib glow-milkies

I just yanked this image from your link. I make electronic music as a hobby and this is dumb as fuck stop trying to scare people with words like "modulation".

Attached: 1528481990139.jpg (498x390, 112K)

Know you stated the positive that ‘it’s mossad’. I said it might be the CIA, as they’ve done similar operations in America that are documented. Provide me any info of mossad doing anything in the US and you can sway me.

Interesting, they seem to use similar tactics as the CIA, I’m inclined to believe that these were govt radicalized individuals at a minimum

you're either trolling, a newfag or a complete retard. click on my id and go look at my 2 other posts and please highlight and tell me when and where i said what you claim i did

Especially since Trump has been picking off a lot of higher ups in the FBI, this may be the more likely of the two.

My bad screwed you up with this guy

Attached: 1518615920258.jpg (746x512, 34K)

If the deep states highering I think you got a position

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

No I haven’t but I doubt it. I think any false flags will be before Election Day, not the day itself. Plus shootings on polling day would reduce Dem turn out for the general not increase. People aren’t willing to die to vote lol

I unironically also make EDM
I concur that image is 100% bullshit

Optics are everything in democracy, so if there is some weird fringe group that is planning that the outcome of their actions will be the opposite of what they intended.

THE DEEP STATE IS MOSSAD

This poster is definitely not a Fed.

Attached: Neal bob.jpg (275x183, 8K)

its just a coincidence goy

dont question it

Attached: effects.jpg (800x1134, 460K)

fff

Attached: 1524242062548.jpg (634x515, 51K)

You can easily test these bullshit ‘brain stimulation’ things on your own. It’s a crock of shit. They just use plants to manipulate the person or drug induced psychotic breaks to induce a state of disassociation.

remotely manipulating bodily organs with DEWs is a "crock of shit" now?

Because an X-ray gun or a crowd control microwave would beg to differ.

>forced orgasm
hot

Attached: 1524242043438.jpg (634x436, 49K)

Lol DEWs and ‘crowd control microwaves’ are used for DoS and Comms blocks not mind control ya twit

I think we should be trying to dig up info on the previous lovers of these two guys instead of speculating on the details of mind control programs.

Nope. Drumpf sponsored domestic boomerism. Only on these boards: Men shit in their own homes and then ask, "what stinks?"

That's why nobody trust you officer

>meemflag
>shitpost
yup..

Yea Rob Kennedy was killed by a terrorist not an MK Ultra plant. Nothing to see here just take it at face value.

Feel free to look into it and start your own thread. I’m looking for more info on the personal lives of these guys to determine if they were manipulate. Not derail the conversation into useless banter about various methods.

hardly.

Attached: robert bowers2.png (987x1931, 497K)

who update his facebook an hour ago

Attached: rob A bowers.png (2951x1077, 1.47M)

So? The concept of causing physical pain on a target's skin remotely already BTFOs any notion of the unviability of precisely remotely manipulating bodily organs.

What’s your point?

Yes it really gets my Lincoln's drinkin'.

Wait hol up, is this the dude with the 4 red headed daughters

Again, derail elsewhere fed

they're really doubling down on the "right wing terrorism" narrative. i want off this ride

Robert D Bowers is the person they show in the news. He is the fictitious character.
I have no idea who that is

the focus is on GAB. the media never look at anything else today. Like the GAB profile is all the evidence you need

Exactly. It's called the Targeted Individual Program:

omnisense.org/2016/10/black-project-artificial-intelligence-cia-ai-nsa-ai-singularity.html

IS THAT THE FUCKING COMPED GUY?!

I hear Hillary won too..

>We should look into the previous girlfriends of both the pipe bomber and this shooter.
but by the time Jow Forums discovers some promising or damning leads, the deep state will probably send another sicko to carry out a fal_e fl_g

Attached: 95266811-F801-4E4F-86D9-EA21E4988E5C.png (1280x709, 756K)

lmao yeah me a fucking fed.

I'm a victim of directed energy weapons you stupid cocksucker.

The American government can move your body around as if it were their own.

he look like one of those guys who would run Israeli locksmithing scamming operation

Ay, the invisibles is dope. Kthxbai.

Polling firms literally changed their demographic choosings after that, also the general is way different than midterms. The polls are far more accurate.

I think you may be schizo, get help

All you need now is the Portland Challenger pavement driver and you've got the blue wave trifecta