Military Police larpers

You can bet your ass these people get a hard-on when they cosplay as military.
Strutting around in full gear with tons of useless accessories and mods, looking "cool".
And then get BTFO by some lone boomer. Sad.

RIP police, but the gear is not like a video game, it's actually not useful at all.

F

Attached: 22344.jpg (750x583, 59K)

they were BTFO'd?

Exactly what I thought when watching the news. They're equipped like if it was the fucking D-day.

3 police shot I think

here, for the lulz

Attached: blah4832.png (750x583, 445K)

AMA cop. Never been in an active shooting, however been on several riot controls.
I get a massive hardon on when I get to larp around and pepper spray antifa faggots.

posting a classic. Sloppy Sniper, sandy hook 2012 NEVER FORGET

Attached: sloppy sniper.png (746x638, 808K)

which is absolutely retarded

But that's just it, you retarded nigger.

When you got some operators from SEAL or Delta or some shit, they're like mid to late 20's and in absolute peak condition with tons of FT experience using their gear, probably many tours of duty under their belt.

What do you think SWAT cops are? You think there is some magic group of men who pop out of nowhere? No, they're just regular cops who do the SWAT shit part time. A lot of them are old, like 40's, they have a wife and kids, they try to stay in shape and are in much better shape than the average person, but obv not anywhere near that of a spec force operator. They don't get to practice with their gear full time. So they are just doing the best they can do. Give them a break.

I don't blame you

a simple vest is really all they should wear, more mobility and that's what they're used to work with, this is just show for the cameras

You obviously know nothing about weaponry. Why the fuck would they not wear kevlar helmets? Why the fuck would they not wear ceramic plated armour? That shit actually works. It outright deflects rounds at long range ,which won't happen in most SWAT situations, sure, but it dramatically reduces the kinetic energy of the round at close range. And if the perp is using a shotgun or a pistol, ceramic plated armour is basically impervious to that.

all that gear is useful though

Offense is the best defense, if these middle aged men can't handle their weapon optimally while geared up they're just asking to be shot.

yup

a retard that doesn't know what they're talking about

the extent of your knowledge is probably from gaysoft or video games

kys

Attached: 1540444910785.gif (600x600, 77K)

When did the military assume control over the US civilian police force?
When did the civilian police start labeling citizens as civilians, implying they weren't civilians? Even the fire fighters call citizens civilians now.

This started post 911.
You didn't think martial law would actually look like martial law, did you?
They are far too subtle for that.

This. SWAT officers are part time.

Meanwhile 3 larping faggots from a large squad got shot by some nobody in civilian clothes, who got out unscaved. Gear without training and conditioning only slows you down. All these cops don't ever shoot or train with gear.

Canucks have soldiers patrolling streets? Lotsa power tripping going on there.

No that's the US.
Here we got whamen

Attached: 1212.jpg (1024x683, 280K)

where is the link you fucking leaf

Maybe police should be strictly ex-military. No shortage of vets.

who wouldn't? that's probably the best part of your job. bit jealous, actually

Are you really asking a link for the synagogue shooting?

fuck off sloppy sniper you faggot

Attached: 1531426303338.jpg (944x740, 217K)

>police larpers equipped like they are going on a 4 day deep jungle behind enemy lines mission
>get btfo by light moving boomer with shitty gun
What did they mean by this?

>this is just show for the cameras
Now you are getting into the rabbit hole

News report I read said none of the officers who were shot had life threatening injuries...so what was that about the gear being useless again?

We arent talking about the vests and kevlar. We are talking about the backpacks ans accessories. These larpers look like they are going on a deep jungle mission for a week

killing pigs should have bipartisan support in this country.

Attached: 1536040232354.jpg (500x386, 17K)

It does.

boomers don't understand praxis

>using a shotgun or a pistol, ceramic plated armour is basically impervious to that
12ga slugs will go through that body armor, but buckshot won't.

POG faggots

and yet SF gets rekt if they don't have air support because they are just glorified light infantry also your age obsession keys to you being around teenage

I generally support the police but I agree with this sentiment. Police now either get extra gear from the military like ridiculous MRAPs etc, or they feel the need to force their jurisdiction to buy them high speed low drag gear. You see these fat bubbas in full plate and Kevlar get ups with ten accessories on their full auto AR builds. Fucking gear queers all of them.

>have four officers wounded by a lone shooter
>actually take the guy prisoner rather than fucking wasting him

Cops drop the ball much? I would've magdumped the fucker.

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

I think one of them may have died.

Attached: SWAT.jpg (1600x1194, 250K)

what the hell are they carrying? all they could possibly need are mags, tourniquets, radios and maybe flashlights if they plan going inside