Holy Fucking Shit - Vegas WEBM i've never seen before

how have i never seen this before? ive been all over vegas for a year but i missed this.
shooter on the ground
>shooter on the ground
shooter on the ground
>shooter on the ground

this WILL be slid hard

webmshare.com/oPEyY
webmshare.com/oPEyY
webmshare.com/oPEyY

Attached: IMG_9329.png (2208x1242, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/oPEyY
nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-purge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yl4hcC-L5g&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b

It just some dude ducking when he heard machine gun fire

Attached: 1482362028535.jpg (300x400, 22K)

possibly. but what's under his arm then? and what is the light flash directly in front of him?

post the web i aint clicking that shit nigga

it's fine i can't post a webm from my phone

>guy carrying a gun
>hears shots and commotion
>thinks hes gunna save the day
>pulls out his gun
>realizes the shooting is coming from too far away

side note: does anyone have any comfy vegas docs? it's impossible to find any on jewtube. directs entirely to msm reports on it

I don't know, why don't you zoom into that already low resolution image so we can find out?

Attached: 1487237620197.gif (201x269, 1.17M)

This one was discussed at nauseam. Security guard and it's either a gun or a flashlight but no, he's not one of the shooters.

This was posted when it happened. Lurk moar

what am i missing that makes it obvious it's a security guard? it genuinely does not look like he's holding a flash light.

Well I for one have never seen this before. The fact that he aims whatever he his holding at the crowd, the exact same time you hear shots, is suspect. If it is a firearm, a suppressor is definitely being used.

and what about the people falling directly in the line of the flashing as soon as the shots begin to be fired?

No people got shot. Fake event for NPC's like OP

Attached: 1538961434845.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

OP IS CIANIGGER DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

vegas was a total setup.. no lone ranger bs

Attached: lvstory.png (501x3311, 420K)

Attached: lv2.jpg (1024x958, 209K)

Attached: lv3.jpg (1280x640, 89K)

Attached: lv4.jpg (1280x640, 93K)

Attached: lv5.jpg (1280x640, 123K)

Attached: lv6.jpg (1059x2697, 1.09M)

Attached: lv7.jpg (3639x2120, 3.42M)

Not a single shot was fired that night, it all came out of the speakers. People were chilling around.

Attached: lv8.jpg (2048x1173, 611K)

Attached: lv9.png (840x7536, 2.69M)

Attached: lv10.jpg (2025x2867, 3.07M)

Attached: lv11.jpg (2592x3746, 1.2M)

bump

Attached: lvpics.jpg (3872x2952, 2.53M)

yea totally

Attached: IMG_9261.jpg (423x509, 66K)

Its funny when people post old pol/ threads as if its some sort of evidence.

Attached: 1538297578762.jpg (300x375, 26K)

That is so clearly security personnel ducking at the sound of gunshots. You're supposing there was a second shooter, wearing a fluorescent vest, that nobody noticed, acknowledged, or ran from, that also happens to have a gun capable of ventriloquism so it's shots sound like they're coming from significantly further away. Furthermore, they fire into a complete wall of people merely a dozen meters away, nobody falls, and the video cuts before we can see people continuing to not react.

This is a waste of time.

It's a guy with a flash light.

This thread was designed to get you idiots to discuss old conspiracy theories so when all the normies and newsfags coming here in the wake of the synagogue shooting see you acting like autistic tinfoil hat niggers. Pull your head out of your ass and stop falling for this shit

Attached: 1538599272572.png (306x306, 112K)

Do you walk around with a rifle/submachine gun when you’re at a concert?
Look right under his armpit as he kneels. That’s clearly a buttstock.

>webmshare.com/oPEyY
I grabbed it with a vpn

Nobody died in Las Vegas

That's everything i have but i'm pretty sure it was done by SA? Trump went out there a few months later I think and did the SA crackdown.

nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/middleeast/saudi-crown-prince-purge.html

Attached: 1519954018865.jpg (1200x630, 86K)

I haven't seen this super slowmo version, but this webm has been around pretty much the whole time. I'm glad you posted it with sound, shills always say it was a flashlight or whatever. With sound it's a hell of a lot more convincing.

You don’t immediately fall down when shot like in the movies, certainly not always. Adrenaline goes through the roof when you sustain an injury like that.
Watch the video of that reporter who got shot by that nigger live on air. She took multiple hits from point blank range and still managed to run screaming for a good 50 feet.

Attached: 1538614870444.jpg (960x647, 150K)

i think paddock was an fbi informant and it was an fbi sting using an arms deal that went bad when the jihadis realized they were set up. the southpark email addresses that paddock used had a bunch of emails that mentioned extended magazines and guns. paddock played a bunch of video poker, and that video poker is an easy way to launder money. marilou danley was a cia asset in the philippines while marcos was president there. the fbi just gave danley the minivan back after a cursory search of it. the top 4 floors of mandalay bay are actually a 4 seasons hotel owned by the saudis.

the feds got played and they swept everything under the rug to avoid getting egg on their faces.

you're unironically entirely wrong. i saw a thread this morning on vegas and it got slid to shit. the webm was posted last and i thought it deserved more attention since i'd never seen it before.
who tf cares what the normies coming think? let them be redpilled. if this is a security guard that's fine i was open to be convinced. i just wanted discussion on the video because when i saw it, it looked like a second shooter on the ground.

i'll save this thread for another day then. i legit don't wanna derail from discussion on the boomer bomber and this synagogue shit today

this thread is full of glownigs trying to cast doubt. please explain how that's a flash light under a guy's arm. please explain the people falling immediately as the flash shines on them, and the guy hunching over BEFORE the shooting sounds

nice doubles,
talal is known for trying to perpetrate a corrupt commie-islamism

>You don’t immediately fall down when shot like in the movies
Fair enough, but it's not like you don't feel yourself being shot. Also, it looks like you can see a second person in a vest ducking down in front of the alleged second shooter. Also also, at the 12-14 second mark, you can partially see what is in their hands. If it were a firearm, it would have to have the same cyclic rate as an AR-15, as well as fire a cartridge similar in size to .223, as nobody reported hearing otherwise. Considering how close this person's left hand is to his body, it would have to be a short barrel AR-15 as I've just ruled out PCCs and the like. This would be odd since at the aforementioned 12-14 second mark, you can't see the front sight gas block or the front sight typically protruding upward from it. Any sort of optic would stick out just as much and therefor is just as missing.

His flashlight turns with his body, which would imply either the flashlight is attached to his weapon or he's holding it and propping the weapon up on his arm in some fashion. Either way makes him incredibly noticeable, and yet nobody has ever even mentioned seeing this person. I'm 100% confident it's just some dude with a flashlight.

Also, you just glossed over the fact that the gunshots were coming from significantly further away. Cheap phone camera microphones either peak out or normalize the audio, and since we can hear them that would mean the audio was normalized between gunshots and crowd sounds, which wouldn't make sense considering we can hear the crowd chatter over the gunshots themselves. Not to mention the very obvious echo.

It's a flashlight and before he gets into the frame of the camera you can see him scanning the crowd looking for the shooter.
Looks like his belt has magazines and a radio on it, wearing a white shirt with writing on the back. Pretty sure this is a security guard that thought the shooter was on the ground....

>Says he has a webm
>Doesn't actually upload it
Naw.

Forgot to add the guy has a sbr with a flashlight on it like the guy above said. And the way he kicks his right arm out tucks his head down to aim and crunches his shoulders indicates he's shouldering a rifle. Still just a security guard though.

What he is wearing looks very much like one of those yellow jackets that security often wear.
And there is a second guy on his left wearing the exact same thing.

Most plausible story I’ve heard

can someone actually post the webm cuz im not clicking that glow in the dark link
nor do i feel like getting accidentally suicide'd with a shotgun 7 times in the back of my head

The time at which actions in this video occur is very shady. The dude adjusts his weapon and ducks before a shot is even heard.

Attached: Unavngivet.png (324x247, 83K)

>webmshare.com/oPEyY
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK MATE
GUY PULLS GUN IN THE CROWD
STARTS SHOOTING THE CROWD

Attached: 1504896591998.png (579x564, 308K)

No muzzle flash. Either not a weapon or it was not him firing. It's just a coincidence that he ducked just before the firing resumed.

Sorry. These two pictures are in different order.

Then after adjusting you hear the sound of the first gunshot at the exact time that the light comes on.

Attached: Unavngivet.png (393x245, 95K)

There is a 1000 feet from the shooter position to the plaza. Sound travels at 1088 feet. Which means there is a second between a shot is fired and it is heard on the plaza.

This further makes the video suspicious as the light and shot sound reaches the camera at the same time.

Attached: route91angle.jpg (620x341, 67K)

jesus christ i hate fucking conspiracy theorist with a passion.

He is an off duty police officer wearing a yellow vest, they work security at concerts in vegas all the time. The item under his arm is a quick release holster under his vest. The item in his hand is his service pistol. He hears shots, draws his firearm. realizes holy fuck im actively being shot at again and the shooter isnt close.

It's a video you've never seen before because a timeline switch just happened. Seems to have taken place while we were sleeping. This and the Nazi plane crashing in LA are completely out of the blue and surreal as fuck. Tell us the highlights of your timeline, you may hold clues on how to defeat (((them))) without even knowing it.

definitely possible. i just would ask why the flash occurs right in front of him as he seemingly draws his weapon

3 single shots and crowd react BEFORE any automatic gunfire heard.

Attached: Vegas Sweetie.jpg (400x400, 40K)

doesn't even have to be on jewtube. but i'm looking for any good documentaries on vegas or any good videos on vegas as an entire overview, not just shots of possible second shooters or other fuckery (though post it if you have it). i just wanna see a documentary with an overview of the venue, paddock, fuckey, and the aftermath. i remember the bullshit pressers afterwards when fbi fags took over from the sheriff

seen the first link before but good add to thread

its not a fucking flash, its a panning light, they are all over the crowd from multiple sources indicating most likely concert personel or other personal like security waving around flash lights

calm down sperg. can you then admit that at the very least it's coincidental all together. the crouch, the device under his arm, and the flash as soon as the shooting starts? you very well may be right but surely you'll admit it's very coincidental that all of those things happen in that order almost at once

Yes you can
>t. phonefag

saved the ones i didnt have. thanks user

i don't know how. i use VLC to watch any webm i find while on my phone

>because the simpler explanation is multiple shooters
You are a sperg. The simple explanation is a fucking idiot with a mental issue shot up a big event.

This board has literally slid to the mindset these last 3-4 years of, "i don't know something let me describe a long conspiracy theory to fill in the blanks"

With experience in active shooter situations, i can tell you it gets fucking weird and even between cops the debriefs on events during a shooting are always slightly different with regards to details on:

>who shot first
>directions of shots
>eye witness testimony

literally useless to make up theories on the series of events from non precise / blurry footage on the internet. Forensics tell the story.
Literally no shell casings recovered from the concert ground no shots fired, all projectiles that hit people were matched directly to weapons in the hotel room.

P.s. I don't think you know what Coincidental means. Use a dictionary nignog

>one of these threads go up
>conspiracist people pop up
>post info graphs & other shit with no proof
At least try to be believable

i didn't say the multiple shooter scenario was a simpler explanation. and i used coincidental correctly there. thanks for the bumps tho.
what's your experience with mass shooter situations?

shut the fuck up and stop trying to gaslight this thread.
>conspiracist people pop up
wow i feel so demoralized now
>post info graphs with no proof
like the fbi narrative of the vegas shooting? no proof.
please defend the official narrative. maybe it's legit. but it seems extremely unlikely to me.

Wouldn't imagine there are any out yet. We still barely know anything about the guy, and I don't see them being able to air any documentary worth watching if they're just gonna be restating publicly available facts.

>no muzzle flash
>no muzzle blast
>no recoil
>no visible gas
>no casing ejection
>just cracks from bullets hitting nearby
literally nothing the video

This has been posted before.
IIRC, there was a video of a helicopter landing in a parking lot that night with armed guards, but I haven't seen it since. Anyone have that?

LEO, who used to be a paramedic. I ride a desk job now due to being hit by a Mexican doing 90 in a nightclub parking lot shattering my left leg completely into a billion little bone fragments.

Every time a shooting happens, we seperate all the involved parties on the LEO side, take their stories and 9 times out of 10. They are both wrong even though they were in the shooting. We piece it back together with dash cam, dispatch audio, and if we are lucky in the departments in high population urban areas body cam footage.

>Holy Fucking Shit

Attached: 1539718844270.jpg (354x354, 13K)

fucking mexicans. i'm sorry to hear user

>how have i never seen this before
Because you're a newfriend

The webm got removed. Why not just post it here?

>t. next sayoc

this is pretty scary

they have video/footage of the people who went into the room with him that night? or the days prior?

I see much older video released, but none showing the other suspects, they did find second pair of gloves that had been worn, aside from the ones he had on, a missing hard drive from his computer and a few other odd things about, the fbi story doesn't add up

although I think op pic is unrelated and just some guy ducking

false
jfc already?

yea and his brother (not taco bell brother) was caught with CP a few weeks after

this clip is not new.

it didn't get removed

This shit is old as fuck and confirmed not a shooter. This is in itself a slide thread.

i agree it isn't new id just never seen it user

it really fucking isn't. show me where it's been confirmed user

Attached: 1539352339290.png (490x490, 153K)

A fucking year ago on this board after the initial autists poured over videos. It's a security guard reacting to the initial gunshots. This footage started being slid hard as "a gunman on the ground!!" when Jow Forums really started digging into Paddock.

There COULD have been a shooter on the ground, but this isn't it.

Everything points to multiple shooters in the room and Paddock being a patsy.

It doesn't matter since the shit got fucking memory holed to all hell anyways.

i have dozens of archived threads from oct 1-4 2017.

lol the fuckin shills and disinfaggots are out in force. I'll post the audio ver tonight

you can reply to more than one post at a time. this isn't reddit

>this isn't reddit
no shit i fucking hate those civnat cucks. i wanted to keep this thread bumped so i could see if this was new and i've learned it isn't. i still dk if i but it being a security guard but i can see it. just very weird to me desu.