Chick-Fil-a is on the rise bois

Conservative, good food and clean. Support your local chain. We need to abolish the left wing cucks of Mcdicks. You are what you eat.

Attached: Chic.jpg (1200x630, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijp7jDmIB1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Yeah! I love eating chicken tits.

Every single worker at my local Chick-Fil-A is white and they always say it's a pleasure to serve, always smiling, food is always top notch. It's located next to 6 other fast food chains, all of which are run 100% by central americans that barely spic inglies

I've been going to Chick-Fil-A more and more lately. It's still not good for you, but when I want something quick and the alternative is a standard burger place, I'd rather support a conservative business.

>they always say it's a pleasure to serve, always smiling
They aren't saying that because they sincerely feel that way. They are saying that because they are required to by their job. Think about that next time you hear it.

>Every single worker at my local Chick-Fil-A is white
A good number of hispanics at the ones near me but they're decent.

Imagine being a corporate shill for a fast food restaurant because it upset the other party of a retarded bipartisan system for a brief moment.
You're a brainless robot, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijp7jDmIB1M

you're eating fast food

SAGE

Chick-Fil-A is the white man's fast food restaurant

Attached: 1538289961300.jpg (731x757, 192K)

found the butthurt libshit

Attached: 1537578754196.png (624x951, 891K)

>They aren't saying that because they sincerely feel that way. They are saying that because they are required to by their job. Think about that next time you hear it.
No shit I know they are told to say that. My point is that they say it with a smile and are pleasant, whereas at other places you're greeted by some goblin that looks at you like you have shit on your face and barely speaks english. They don't even make eye contact. I'm sure they're supposed to be pleasant too, but they aren't.

Jow Forums is full of underage corporate ass lickers. Shocking.

You're about to find out why it wasn't a good idea for you to announce that.

if you think any fast food is superior to chickfila your cleaerly not an unconquered seminole

you mean chic-fil-A?

>I require pleasantries when I go into a business.
I couldn't care less, as long as the service goes smoothly and the food is as it should be.

Thank you advertising rep for Chick Fil A!

I hope they come to Puerto Rico.
I may even buy a franchise if I had the money.

They are amazing. Good food, nice people, good conditions for employees.

the chik fil a near me only employs 16 year old blonde christian lolis

like seriously none of them are above A cup and probably a few are just flat, theres no way its not intentional

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 56K)

Imagine being too afraid as coming off as a shill for something that you are too afraid to talk about anything.
You're a spineless faggot, by the way.

The shirts and pants of their uniform is intentionally designed to smooth out curvature so that the women look modest.
That, and women are done developing by 16, so if they're A-cup, they're stuck unless they get implants or fat.

I don't require it, but given the choice between a barbarian that hates you and is probably fucking with your food, or a beautiful white girl handing you good food with a smile, the choice is obvious.

>*gobbles down a bag of fried chicken sandwiches*
>"oh man, this fast food is so healthy compared to other fast food!"
>"not to mention I'm also OWNING THE LIBTARDS by eating here, heheh."
Alright, obese shill, keep supporting your corporation.

Girls of Chick-Fil-a when?

>will never know what it's like to genetically burn fat as you ingest it
Sorry for your lack of superior white genetics.

Chicken is OK, but buns are just cheap, untoasted, I-can-buy-better-fucking-buns-at-a-goddamed-gas-station tier.

You're just mad because the only thing near you is a shitty KFC filled with niggers. Cry more faggot, meanwhile I'll put butter on my fried chicken and laugh.

>literally coming up with excuses to shove his fat maw with fast food
I think calling you obese really hit the nail on the head, huh?

>only comeback is a list of fast food places
You really need to lay off the fried chicken there, fatty.

Shut up you fat faggot. No one cares about your autistic muh conservative food chain tirades.

/thread

This. Always cute white girls. Never seen a fat sheboon or a Laquisha.

>absolutely seething that he puts on weight just by looking at a doughnut while I sit here and eat a dozen of them and literally nothing bad happens

>eats garbage
>"haha you're just jealous that I'm eating garbage!"

Attached: cc888.jpg (800x800, 235K)

Someone will probably bomb a synagogue next week wearing a chick fil a tshirt.

/our_restaurant