Blatant False Flag

My go to rule is if BBC Headline story then it must be a shill false flag.

Thousands of people die in terrorist events every day and never tops BBC news.

This is all orchestrated. From the Magabomber to this.

Who benefits? Elections? Or distraction from something else?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 19.36.15.png (1023x596, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fastpeoplesearch.com/mr-robert-d-bowers_id_G-8688138686062790735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The truth about the Mueller probe and how Israel masqueraded as Russians to frame the Trump campaign is about to come out.

It's the Jews.

8 dead in a first world country is more important than 80 in the Middle East

bit worried about glenn hoddle

of course the jews worked with DHS just like they worked with DHS during sandy hook

Attached: DHS again.png (870x776, 276K)

8 blacks just died in Chicago while I posted this

Chicago is a third world enclave

maybe you guys should get more than 1 manager to manage England. what kind of set up is that?

Robert Bowers = Sow Terror Bee

he hasnt been the england manager since 1999

Robert Bowers. This is the best I could even find. just an empty profile. Probably fake alias

Attached: robert bowers.png (949x182, 17K)

Attached: robert bower gab profiles2.png (2107x624, 280K)

When this comes out and Trump feigns shock and demands an apology from Netanyahu, Israel support numbers will drop 20% over night

Dude. Israel is about to be wiped out. Mueller is going to expose 9/11 and every other false flag too. Why do you think Trump and Pompeo made such a big deal about the Beirut Bombing and remembrance of it?

As much as I hate his commentary he doesn't deserve to die for it

The fact that they spread over the entire world news of local USA event should be enough of a red flag by itself, like honestly I hear more about fucking Americans politics than our own politics which honestly should be more clearly defined because holy fuck is there is a lot of confusion about it all.

Its one thing if it stay local, it technically is local news, but why the fuck does they make INTERNATIONAL news of something like that? Times and times and times again? Why would the opinions of foreigner to the USA even matter on the subject? You can't even open the journal anymore whitout seeing some anti-trump smearing disingenuous article that misquote him, which always stand out from the rest because they directly put the quotation mark in the article title, which is a red-flag of false news as they use this method to whitewash their hand from lying about it, since they're de facto ''quoting'' what he said. Utter and complete bullshit, been going for a while too but god damn did they ramp up the propaganda production after Trump got elected.

fastpeoplesearch.com/mr-robert-d-bowers_id_G-8688138686062790735

>Mueller

You mean the same turbo faggot corrupt piece of shit who was behind the ''Iraq has WMD'' report that was used as casus belli to start the whole ME fiasco years ago? Mueller is a corrupt piece of shit whose word should be disregarded at every opportunity as he is himself a walking conflict of interest of dubious credibility.

I take it for granted that anything msm says is false.

>8 jews are more important than 80 goyim
ftfy

Remember to bring up the Sutherland Springs shooting last year in case Jews try to claim monopoly on victim hood!^