How do I red pill someone on the gypsies without sounding racist?

How do I red pill someone on the gypsies without sounding racist?

Attached: Gyppo.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Portuguese
theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/27/how-refugees-are-breathing-new-life-into-dying-italian-village
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How would you sound like a “racist?” Gypsies aren’t a race, they’re just another white subculture.

arent roma a race?

Romanians are white. The libs won’t see discrimination against them as racist.

Point out that they're low IQ subcon vermin. When they call you racist tell them to go to hell.

why do you need to redpill someone? if its your sister or daughter just forbid them

Romanian != Romani

If they are anything like niggers, spend some time around them. they will learn real quick

Attached: African.jpg (308x634, 93K)

Baby got a unibrow holy fuck senpai hahahahaha

Gypsies are not white. Theyre infesting a town near me and they're all brown af

theyre not really romainans, and their definitely not white.

That's actually not a bad thing,Gypsies hate Muslims with a pashion.
Just keep your belongings close and you will be ok.
Also gypsie women have nice pussies.

Point out how long they have lived in Europe and that they still haven't integrated after all this time.
Also, show some of the more repulsive aspects of their culture that are bound to cause a knee-jerk dislike for them, things like using kids to beg on the streets.

Im from Northern Ireland so the Muslims arent a big problem. The gypsies are causing shit tonnes of crime so its not a good thing. But its okay because the paramilitaries will get rid of them soon enough

They’re Eastern European, but look like Latinas. A lot of Eastern and Southern Europeans have dark hair and tanned skin.

Attached: 674256B1-1B28-4C14-9B0D-2DB1CB2A8C2E.jpg (590x420, 94K)

>dark hair
>dark skin
>somehow still white

There’s a difference between being tanned and being a shitskin, Southern and Eastern Europeans can get very tanned, but they’re still white.

all white people are European, but not all Europeans are white people

>not all Europeans are white people
Which Europeans are not white?

They are low-caste indians that came to europe in the 8th century. Since they they mixed with diffrent kinds of shitty people we had here, think of the irish travellers. Race is not a very well defined category but they are sure as shit very genetically diffrent from europeabs.

D&C nonsense desu. If you’re European, then you’re white.

Lad. Theyre not tanned. What you say might make sense if they still lived somewhere sunny but its all cloud and rain where I'm from yet theyre not getting any paler.

BTW the people in the OP are clearly white. They’re not even tanned.

Portuguese, sicilians, roma gypsies etc.

Theyre pale in comparison to most gypsies but they still have the dirty complexion and non-white bone structure

This proves that the Mutt meme is accurate

It is not racism if they are animals

Attached: theyaremonkeys.jpg (302x167, 6K)

They look the way they do because of genetics obviously, Eastern Europeans are usually naturally more tanned.

They look the way they do because of genetics obviously, Africans are usually naturally more tanned.
Retard

They would be considered white here. They’re white, not all Europeans have the same features or complexion. At least we’re pure Euromutts with some Native American. You should be more worried about Muslims taking over instead of fellow white Europeans.

>Just keep your belongings close and you will be ok.
Lol

Africans are black, not tanned retard. They’re not white m.

Then you have lost the meaning of white.
>you should be more worried about Muslims
See

They're not White. They're from India. If you want to make a case for some Indo-European definition of whiteness that would be your best bet. But unless you considered all Indians to be White, Gypsies aren't White either

I know. Thats the point i was making. Same applies to naturally "tanned" people.

Tbh fuck all non-whites. Whites belong to Europe, gypsies to India, muslims to the middle east and niggers to africa. It is that fucking simple yet so many ppl get triggered by this. Welcome to the 21st century.

>look like Latinas
even though this might be true for the mutt untrained eye, you can distinguish them by their characteristic gypsy smell

Talk about the nomadic lifestyles regardless of ethnic group.

Gypsies are literal pajeets that migrated all across the middle east and squated in europe around the time of the middle ages. Again the eternal Kraut fucked up
>Their early history shows a mixed reception. Although 1385 marks the first recorded transaction for a Romani slave in Wallachia, they were issued safe conduct by Holy Roman Emperor Sigismund in 1417.

You cant talk, Portunigger. I used to live in a town called Dungannon and it's full to the brim with all of your darkies

>Be romanian
>Be of slavic origins
Damn if it feels good to be a slav

Attached: IMG_20181027_223158_280.jpg (1060x1254, 178K)

>Southern Europeans have darker features
Who would have guessed?
I imagined they had pale skin,blonde hair and light eyes...

Its not the fact that theyre non white that pisses me off. Its the fact that theyre foreigners settling in my country. But just to be clear, not all portuguese are black but the ones here are.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Portuguese

>Afro-Portuguese are 1.3%-2% of Portuguese people
So you're judging a country based on a very small minority?How stupid are you?

you can't

Im judging a country based on the fact that they are sending their niggers to my country

Holy shit this is why anglos are faggots

You think Romanians ask themselves this when they shit on gypsies? No you shit on gypsies because they deserve it. End of story.

Give the Gyps their address and make up a bunch of lies about the valuables they keep in their home. The gypos will do it for you.

Are all anglos that weak?Gypsies are like jews tbqh desu

Let them live next to gypsies. That will red pill anyone.

Gypsies and Sicilians would be considered white here. Spaniards/Portuguese wouldn’t, but some of them would still be considered white Hispanic. It’s absolutely retarded to say Southern and Eastern Europeans aren’t white.

All Anglos are that weak. We Celts do things differently though so don't assume everyone with this flag is cucked.
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/shameful-scenes-as-romanians-flee-homes-28483662.html

No it doesn’t, because there’s a difference between a tanned white and a non-white.

>t. jawlet

Yes there is. Tanned people are people who have been out in the sun and got a tan. If you are born "tanned" you're a shitskin

No, we have a very valid meaning of white; European. Everyone agrees on the except D&C shills.

How do you define "European"?

Gypsies aren't Romanians,also Celts are dead.
You are under the Queen's law,you are nothing more than a cuck.

Portugese and Sicilians look white to me.
Roma Gypsies are not even Europeans.

No, lots of Southern Europeans are literally tanned. I’m part Italian and my aunt and cousins are naturally tanned. More than a lot of these Gypsies/Eastern Europeans.

Within the borders of modern Europe.

>We Celts

Attached: ApuLaughingHandOverMouth.png (710x577, 44K)

We call them Romanians here but even if that doesn't satisfy you then read this
www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jun/21/race-northern-ireland-romanian-gypsies

>the Celts are dead
Our dna would beg to differ

Also, the fact that you assume I'm a catholic shows your ignorance. Protestants come from Scotland which is Celtic also. We are all Celts here.

>Be born in Europe from European families
We're coming for you jewish ratts

So are the niggers born in Europe, Europeans?

How the fuck are you going to redpill anyone that can´t take racism as something natural?

If you can´t show your racism to that person, then shut up and let him be bluepilled.

go for a ride on the paris metro

>We call them Romanians
You are brainwashed then,native Romanians are European, gypsies aren't.
>We in Scotland are protestants
Like catholicucks you are nothing more than rats,the only true christianity if the orthodox one.

So a European is somebody born in Europe to a European family. Your definition of a European family would then be a family born in Europe, meaning 2nd generation immigrants are Europeans in your eyes.

But I'M the kike...

Gypos come from India and Pakistan, dum dum

Lived in sicily and except for some mutts,everyone else has light skin in winter,there are quite a number of sicilians with germanic features too,light eyes are common while hair colour is brown to light brown

Stop caring if people know you are racist ie: a decent White man, tell em alk to get fucked.

Seriously, what kind of fucking invalid hasnt at least heard about the gypsy scourge? I hope the get shanked and raped by travellers, since they love em so much

>Jewish sub-human plays with semantics
Like clockwork.
To be European your ancestors have to be European,what's so hard about that?A non-european will never become european

Im not playing with semantics, im following through your retarded logic. At this point im pretty sure youre just trolling though

Are you ready to feel rage?

>What happened when migrants moved into my family’s Sicilian village

theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/27/how-refugees-are-breathing-new-life-into-dying-italian-village

Attached: WojakSkinlessRaging.png (1051x1524, 493K)

No need to.

bump

Attached: IndigenousPeopleMap.jpg (616x454, 58K)

No, people whose heritage comes from Europe are Europeans.

Gypsies don’t look Indian, they look Italian/Romanian. You can tell they’re European.

Yeah, some Sicilians can be that tanned though.

>Gypsies don’t look Indian, they look Italian/Romanian.

Attached: RetardWojak4.jpg (645x773, 39K)

Do these look like Indians to you? They look Latina/Italian at best.

Attached: 27C3EF01-183F-42C6-8399-68BE282CF61B.jpg (800x600, 152K)

None of them look Italian. They don't look like Europeans.

Plenty of Italians look like them. Italian-Americans at least.