Trianon

Seriously, how is this shit justified?

Attached: 1540652944117.png (650x471, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_invasions_of_Europe
habsburger.net/en/events/attempted-assassination-franz-joseph-1853
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Romania&country2=Hungary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It isn't

it is considering those territories were illegally annexed by the horsefucking mongoloid shhitskins prior to owning them

Attached: 4353245342524534256234.jpg (736x404, 47K)

also HELLO JAMES

Attached: 0.jpg (530x530, 34K)

How you doing with the overdue bills?

Attached: 1.png (1362x496, 84K)

you fat poor piece of shit

Attached: 2.png (1240x57, 9K)

Attached: 3.png (1265x543, 37K)

James O'utstanding-Cretin

Attached: 4.png (1347x504, 31K)

oof

Attached: 5.png (1350x490, 31K)

oOOOOPs

Attached: 6.png (1351x502, 33K)

Attached: MadzarShit.jpg (2000x1547, 388K)

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: 7.png (1341x499, 32K)

OMG

Attached: 8.png (1355x496, 36K)

Gib back Kosovo. It is legitimate Romanian clay.

>all of these posts
stop
ne faci sa aratam ca naiba

Attached: autistic screeching romanian.png (313x345, 32K)

Is this Ciara’s boyfriend?

2 million people were cut off right at the border, and another 1.3 in Szekelyland and other places.

If pic related were the borders (dotted parts up for vote for Germans/Rusins), it would had been still harsh, but most historic cities like Nagyvárad, Kassa, Arad, Szatmárnémeti, Szabadka, Ungvár, Munkács, Pozsony etc. would have stayed, and the only other big ethnic block outside would have been only Székelyföld and Kolozsvár. If this was the result of Trianon, I would be okay with that, but instead they took away totally Hungarian lands because of the railwaylines, and totally gimped a country forever economically and culturally.
Also,
>Romanian calling somebody else a shitskin
Radu pls

Attached: 1535350033160(2).png (570x369, 109K)

Attached: 9.png (1358x417, 28K)

>Romania contează.
>Lumea nu se pișă pe noi fiecare zi și peste tot în lume.
Boomer autist retardat la propriu ce ești.

Attached: 7E37EF3D-74AE-48AA-98C2-505B7C4D3D68.jpg (675x1200, 124K)

Pls speak a human language you two

go back to your hole you alcoholic unable to pay bills symapthizer, and kill yourself with the zoomer squad

p's' don't even give a shit about the skeptics

Attached: 10.png (1349x402, 28K)

>lose war
>lose land
Simple as that. If you want it back go get it faggots.

go back to mongoloa you mongoloid shhitskin horsefucker, adn take the estonians and finns with you

Attached: 3245435345.jpg (1414x1080, 621K)

Turks depopulated Hungary of Hungarians through famines.

just like what they did to all conquered peoples.

>totally hungarian
>35% of population in totally hungarian country

stay mad. we have about 600k of your ilk to cleanse and we're done.

>Seriously, how is this shit justified?
It isn't. Hungary never should been allowed to exist.

>illegally annexed
Kek

>bozgor tears
i drink that
>bozgor territory
i eat that
>bozgor shitty thread
i watch that

and before any zoomer cunts from james O'faggtron start iopenign their underaged mouths, NO, I AM NOT VEE

Attached: 6gpy.jpg (800x545, 115K)

Ja mehet felőlem magyarul is.
Oder willst du es in Deutsch?
Español, italiano?
Je ne suis pas si bon en français.

Why does the image look like a happy merchant?

Spoiler alert: it wasn’t just. That whole tale about self-determination was about as valid as the Nuremberg trials after ww2. We lost the war, the idiotic lefty revolutionaries disarmed the more than 1 mil. soldiers coming home from the frontlines and most of the country was annexed. Considering how defenseless the country was it’s a miracle we even exist at all.

But we still do. And the Crown of St Stephen exists as well - and one day the monarchy will return, and so will the crowns stolen territories. Just look at that corrupt hellhole that is Romania: do you think the people of Transylvania would want to unite with it today given a choice?

because it was
>multicultural
>ethnic strife
>jewish merchant elite
>central banking

You might wanna check standard of living in 5-10 years bozgor. 95% of what currently exists in Transilvania was built by Romania in the last 80 years.
And productivity/employee wise we are waaaay in front of you.
What will happen is that we will annex the remaining stolen Romanian land up to the Tisa that we failed to annex in 1920.
And you maggots still haven't said
>Thank you, BASED Romania for saving us from the jew.

Attached: mfwtheyrenotthankingus.png (321x889, 86K)

>reclaiming your territories
>not justified
I guess Spaniards shouldn't have reconquered Spain either?

Remember folks, bozgors have always been a minority in transylvania. And this according to german data

>german census from 1310
>german census from 1372
>german census from 1690
>romanians always the majority

Attached: recensamant 1310 transylvania.jpg (1023x1641, 182K)

According to this german census made 13 years before bozgors and jews worked together to force a compromise out and give half the empire to jews (including transylvania) and bozgors, the romanians still represented over 60% of the population.

Then in 1867 a 50 years period of forced maghiarization and violence started in order to maghiarize the nonhungarians, directed even against the germans. Also the hungarian part of the empire became a jewish parasites, while the hungarians were their brutal enforcers.

As a result in 1918 the population of transylvania demanded unification with the motherland. Even the german and szekler minorities we`re in favour of the unification and against being part of hungary.

Attached: referendum 1854 transylvania.jpg (1037x1647, 194K)

>jewish parasites
jewish paradise i meant, but it didn`t came out too bad either

Merge cu alte povești pe care le-am auzit de la bunica mea cum era monarhia și perioada interbelică că a trăit un secol.
Okay da ce plm mai contează când toți care conduc îs fripturiști incompetenți care vreau să ne frece cu povești de nivelu de grădiniță.
Ai bani? Ai sănătate? Ai unde să bagi pula?
Rezolvă-ți viața prima dată până atunci nu ai bază solidă de unde să ajuți pe alții.

rabdare ca drumul e bun, desi mergem incet.
ne-au jupuit sute de ani, de reconstruit nu dureaza sub 50 nicaieri.

ne trebuie 5 autostrazi
arad-constanta
craiova-deva-oradea-satu-mare
oradea-cluj-tgmures-pt.neamt-iasi-ungheni
giurgiu-bucuresti-brasov
bucuresti-buzau-bacau-suceava

Where did you find these census figures? I would like similar ones to use against asshurt historical revisionist Poles.

Aha okay. Măcar ești în construcții sau șefu de la Eximbank or ai mâncat și tu mămăliga lui Cătălin Ivan?

romanians stole them

>And the Crown of St Stephen exists as well - and one day the monarchy will return
I hope you are talking about some long lost brother of Árpád because I'm not tolerating some austrian wearing the sacred crown of hungarians!

>brother
meant blood

considering hungarians don't really belong in europe in the first place, yes

/thread

Take off your fucking memeflag, hungol gypsy.

At least don't be a coward when you insult someone, like women.

If we are talking about today, it would be very good for many people, as it would stop the migrant flood to germany and such

sunt din pl.
sunt tester sw dar nu sunt prapastios. in Romania se va trai bine.

God I hope for a Romania Hungary war just so you gyppo fucks can settle it out forever

Da ai dreptate ești din pulă.

Shitposting aside. No more brother war please. Ex-Varsav pact countries have a great immunity against any ideology that is further left from social-democracy. This is a great advantage and I don't want that the countries that share this advantage go war with each other.

>11th century illegal turkic immigrants
>Genocides slavs, romanians, germans, french, celts
>enable Jews, Turks, Russians, China
ALL non-european invaders, rapefugees and immigrants must be removed from Europe.

Hungol gypsies are the 11th century arab rapefugees, but turkic version.
Just like we must remove refugees, so must hungarians be taken out of Europe.

Attached: main-qimg-40af243bd11f03869166aaf8b81610cd.jpg (516x371, 71K)

Constant raiding is not genocide, just ask the scandis. :^)

Maybe they shouldn't have lost lol.

Attached: 1518570462580.jpg (377x575, 75K)

>Constant raiding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_invasions_of_Europe

All wars which you lost. But many french, germans, italians, spaniards, slavs, romanians, greeks died to put hungol gypsy rapefugees into the ground.

Yes, it was absolutely justified. Hungary lost all the territories where it was a minority at the time, and today is even a smaller minority than back then.
You caused WW1 with tens of millions of dead, you had to be punished.

Romania is literally shitlib tier these days. They are most definitely not right wing over there.

>tfw live in a oligarch-communist shithole
Based CIOLOS will save us from gypsy nigger dragnea

Almost no one speaks Hungarian in these territories and they are all Christian Orthodox or Slavs.
You are a lunatic if you believe that they will join some kind of Hungarian monarchy.

We will see, good luck. All friends I have from there are shitlibs although they are nice.
The only right winger I know loves the EU and parrots every fucking line the EU commission shits out of their mouths.
He believes the EU will save him from Communism, lol.
I still like him a lot, a good friend of mine for many years.

>goes war with serbia
>steal land from ex-member afterwards (Ödenburg)
The eternal austrian strikes again. We do wanted a war, but a second fight for freedom. But the fucking serbs were more successful in this whole assassination aspect.
habsburger.net/en/events/attempted-assassination-franz-joseph-1853

Trianon worse than Holocaust

I'm just saying mate, millions of your soldiers were in it voluntarily. Of course you couldn't just say afterwards - fuck you, it was this Habsburg guy on his own who did it.
And btw, no territory was taken from you where you had the majority, it was only territories with tiny minorities.
It's not like the ethnic cleansings of Germans that happenend after WW2 so stop crying.
You have according to Nationalist logic NO CLAIM to lands where you are not the majority anyways, except if you want to be a murderer for greed.

>will the crowns stolen territories
The Habsburg crown you mean?
Legally, there is no such thing as "hungarian" territory since 1562 Mohacs.
Today's Hungary ceded and signed, on multiple treaties (including Sovieta Era, EU and NATO + with neighbouring countries) to cede any action, demand on other territories and recognize their current borders as the only ones they have, as well as everybody else's borders.

>>steal land from ex-member afterwards (Ödenburg)
Austrians took austrian land, why would you think it was ever yours?
Legally and ethnically, it was austrian.

First of all it is justified because we the clan of romanian gypsies we settled there a long time ago and then the hungarian clan of gypsies came on our lands we left them to live with us but they backstabed us and burned all our tents and stole all our horses,knives,golden necklaces and old rust.The hungarian clan of gypsies wants Transilvany so much because we have hidden treasures left by our great grandparents,same goes for the clans of gypsies from Slovakia,Croatia and Serbia,Hungarians are biggest traitors ever we could unite and make a big clan but they thought they can enslave us and steal all our treasures,but they failed miserably

Attached: 600x300.jpg (600x300, 56K)

The Roma people needed a homeland
The Roma people have been persecuted for thousands of years and deserve their own home land just like the kurdish people.

Roma = Roma-nia.

Its pretty straightforward. The other parts were separated so that central europe cant unite and compete with the west.

It isn't. It's the result of French imperialism. The new borders were drawn up in a way that Hungary's economy and railways got fucked up. No one gave a shit about the ethnic borders, or some gypsy wet dreams about Roman heritage and some wolf's dick.
France gave these lands to romania, Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia (aka Little Entente). It was a huge favor for them, since romania was stomped to the ground like an insect in WWI (they even capitulated in 1918, breaking their promise to the Entente) and the Czechs... well, they didn't do shit in WWI, de facto they were part of the Central Powers.
Of course, this wasn't for free. For these lands, these countries made numerous trade deals, and signed treaties which were mostly profitable for France. Some French MP even said that through giving these lands to Romania, they'll have a French colony in Central Europe.
The Little Entente had to sign these treaties, if they wanted to keep these territories. In the 1920s-30s, the new order in these countries wasn't stabilized yet, especially in romania (once a fucking failure, always a fucking failure). They feared that France will take back these territories if they refuse to oblige.
France fucked us up so badly because we refused to sign any deals the French gave to us, since the government didn't trust these backstabbing rats anymore. And not trusting them was the right choice. In 1920 France offered us some territories from romania and Czechoslovakia, if we gave our railways to France and built a French port in Budapest. The government told the french to fuck off, since they suspected that it was a lie. Turns out they were right.
Of course, the French colonial wet dreams failed once Hitler rose to power and the Little Entente slowly fell into German sphere of influence.
Fuck France. Seeing them burn is my biggest joy. One day, I'll dig up Clemenceau's grave and piss into his skull

Attached: 1498999991224.jpg (501x585, 85K)

Yeah sure, suddenly ethnic borders don matta anymoe on Jow Forums Nationalist board.
Hungarians are supposed to rule over foreign peoples, kek.

>le fair and square ethnic borders
>honhonhon

Attached: 0.jpg (800x537, 137K)

looks fair to me. it wasn't like you were the ebin conqueror, you were just the bitches of the habsburgs and that's why you spread.

>looks fair to me
this is your future frog man, and it looks fair to me
enjoy infinity niggers
Hungary will be there long after the frenhc are replaced by a formless islamic blob. your churches will be mosques, your grandkids will be niggers.
Looks fair to me

Attached: paris1.jpg (2500x1529, 2.58M)

>looks fair to me
Of course. You arrogant failures always act like your the smartest shit on the globe.
Why don't you give independence to the Bretons and Basques then, Mr. fair?
>not the ebin conqueror
>still treated like one
kden
>bitches of the habsburgs
>The country that had numerous revolutions against the Krauts
Analphabetic when it comes to history, I see.
>Be french
>clinically retarded
Why am I not surprised? Whatever, at least Jamal and Ahmed will finally beat some sense into you. Your holy white flag won't help you this time. The Krauts were too soft on you.

szemét franciák végigrabolták/gyilkolták afrikát, és azt modják hogy mi vagyunk a bunösök......
ez a francia jövö, és gyönyöru

Attached: paris4.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>ez a francia jövö, és gyönyöru
Számunkra biztos az. A szarfaszú bagázs végre oda kerül ahová való: a történelem szemétdombjára.

Attached: 1478380959860.png (950x771, 566K)

>transcarpathia returns to hungary in the next ~10 years
fuck you vallachia you're next

Attached: 15395399591653.jpg (808x454, 38K)

if you wanna take Wallachia, please do

keep dreaming faggot

you spread like insects into neighbors' territory. How on Earth would you have the right to rule the said territory?

This. The more I look into the French, the more I despise them. They literally backstab their own (Qubecois) and for whatever Jewish reason they started loving the slavshits and ruskies after based Napoleon lost his empire to the Jewish conspiracy. I honestly have no clue why they put their noses up and lick Serb, Russian, Romanian and other Slav asses as well as """Greek""" ass and sometimes Turk ass. I'm glad Paris is New Lagos, fuck the French.

Your flag is the literally the French flag with a piss stain in the middle.

>Romania
A literal meme nation.

You, the hungarians, are the biggest hypocrites in the world. You sold your soul to the devil (you became catholic just for superficial motives such as land and titles) and then expect for everyone to bend before you :)). You have no soul.

>Said the the gypsy rat that crawled to our country when the Turkroaches attacked and made a meme history for himself a few hundred years later
romanians are the most disgusting subhuman parasites this world has ever seen. All of you should be exterminated like pests. No exceptions.

Attached: 1519730053086.jpg (2616x1938, 3.03M)

What else, mongol diaspora? Your country is so shit you can't even live in it. That's why over 1 million of your fellow insects chose to invade my country. Fuck off.

Gib back Crimea. Eternal Székely clay.

You can keep dreaming. Since Romanians came to power we developed Transylvania beyond anyone's wildest guess (take for example Cluj). While under "hungayrian" rule transylvanians starved you absolute tool.

I'm not Hungarian, I was born here but both of my parents are another Balkan ethnicity ;)

The point is that Magyaranon is 100% right about the scummy French, but forgets that the Brits and the Russians are just as worse if not more so. The only good guys between 1821-1945 were the Germans.

Can someone post the image of the magyar on the horse with Kublai Khan in the clouds?

>developed Transylvania beyond anyone's wildest guess
cyanide in Tisza, rotting factories, gypsy palaces, collapsing roads, deforestation, pollution from mining and commieblocks.
A rat always thinks he built something, but at the end of the day, it's just a nest made out of trash.

Attached: 7400482-800x575.jpg (800x575, 146K)

Because Hungary never had a right to Transylvania

Stay mad Genghis

Ödenburg was German before, Now is hungarian. Deutsch West Ungarn was suposed to be german, not hungarian, according to both popular vote in that Region and the Original Plan of splitting up Austria by Nationality.
Now, go away and clean my toilet, Gergő

You absolute fucking tool. The whole of Romania has higher living standards than Hungary.
( numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Romania&country2=Hungary )

You can cherry pick all you want, and I don't deny that Romania has some serious problems, but to claim Hungary has it any better, or would fare any better than we do is just laughable.

Good old Deutsch West Ungarn aka Burgenland and Ödenburg

Ah, so THIS is what being butthurt about losing territory after starting shit and getting hit looks like from an outsider perspective.

>Hungary even has its own Poland

+
Bazat si rosupilat

Ah yes, living standards are so fucking high that the population dropped from 22 million to 18 million.

Attached: romaniayes3.jpg (800x1156, 587K)

All I know is Vlad wanted to kill the turks so maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all, what does that have to do with this thread? Nothing.

This is silly. Hungary has a higher GDP per capita nominal, and higher GDP ppp per capita. Also average wages are higher in Hungary than Romania and Hungary has less gypsies than Romania. By all those metrics and that Budapest > Bucharest, Hungary would be a better place to live in than Romania.

it isn't. the jews did it

wow another thread of butthrurt magyar wishing to be something that he is not
white
go back to asia