I don't feel any sadness for them

When are the kikes going to learn to stop pushing whites? They have brought this on themselves. The blood is on their hands not his. He is their Frankenstein's monster. You can't mentally torture people and expect them not to ever react.

Attached: robert-bowers.png (750x390, 214K)

He looks like Anthony Cumia if Cumia was white.

This is exactly what they want.

We cant stop pissed off people but they sure can antagonize em and this is just a result of their rhetoric. Hopefully they accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.

Their own people to die?

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Jews are literally the architects for their own extermination.

If you can't empathize with violent loss of life regardless of the target you're a psychopath.

not cant, just wont

I went to A&W for lunch and the dumb Indian woman forgot that I ordered fries instead of onion rings so I had to wait for her to get me some fries while I was starving. So excuse me if I can't get all pissy over some dead people, I've got my own shit to deal with.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks, Helmut fren.

Attached: robert bowers2.png (987x1931, 497K)

They want sympathy while they destroy white countries.

No. To paint a narrative with evidence.
In essence, to make whites look like the violent race they preach about everywhere.
They don’t care about some Orthodox Jews dying, they aren’t Orthodox Jews. They are Talmudic satanic Jews that have probably never been to such a synagogue in their life.
This is a move that will ultimately destroy Jow Forums and anything remotely 1488.
This is what they want.

Attached: robert2.png (697x339, 117K)

Qrd?
I've basically stopped consuming any sort of news, and don't go on Twitter and barely come to Jow Forums anymore

F

Attached: D92BFBF9-6456-4757-9631-70AC257B6388.jpg (510x360, 54K)

"Jews be dyin'"

>he's a freemason
So the freemasons ARE the last defenders against kikery.

>He is their Frankenstein's monster. You can't mentally torture people and expect them not to ever react.

Doesn't the same apply to burgers and muslims and burgers and their minorities?

Attached: 2deep4u.jpg (436x436, 26K)

Not true. You have no empathy for people outside your family and to some extent your race. If you feel empathy for anyone else you have deluded yourself with lies

I doubt that one, though I hope so

>didn't realize whites were so mentally feeble

HA HA HA HO LEE SHIT!!!

No, you're just insane

>If you can't empathize with violent loss of life regardless of the target you're a psychopath.
You're pleading with a board full of people that, where Robert Bowers is a 10 on the homicidal maniac scale, people here are a solid average of 4-7. Not that far away from being this guy, and in fact this guy was almost certainly a poster on this board given his language. Many completely lack empathy and are just a few steps from murdering people as well, or at least completely indifferent or sympathetic to murderers of groups they don't like.

To the people here, reality has been completely warped. They don't see lives or people anymore. They see headlines and they're just NPCs that are programmed to push the far right wing view or natsoc view. Jew die good, white man guilty bad. Deny deny deny. We're the good guy.

They're the exact same zealots as SJWs morphed into during the late 90's and 2000's. There is no sense even talking to the people here, they've gone off the deep end.

Attached: 9838125D-4CDA-4CC1-B276-DD2995404D76.jpg (863x679, 414K)

Exactly

gas the kikes

You'd have to be fucked in the head to sympathize with adherents of a such a bizarre cult as talmudism.
Or be an NPC and simply pretend.

It's not empathizing, most anons here are out-right gleeful about the murder of innocent persons.
If anything they're empathizing with the shooter, probably beacuse he's a miserable loser just like themselves, SAD!

Just as an aside, that isn't actually the text of John 8:44.

Look these folks prob had nothing to do with the current state of affairs. Not all jews are banks or at the top of the media industry.
There are jews that have normal jobs just living their own lives. Please lets not dilute the conversation by including folks that have nothing to do with (((them))).

Except Jow Forums is a pagan board that has taken the vargpill. Quoting the New Testament or any other desert religion is perpendicular to our pro-European outlook.

>every Jew everywhere is responsible for what any Jew anywhere does
wut

Sup, Reddit. The truth is that people here just don't give a shit because people here, and people who may agree with them are just going to get shit on anyways even though they unironically dindu nuffin. If you're going to be branded as guilty anyways you might as well have a giggle.

>Listerine chugger with a crazy criminal history dating back to the 90s sends some shit-tier bombs
>"omgz the Drumpf supporters are going to blow up Robert de My Son's a Negro"

>potential SCOTUS judge gets railroaded
>"omgz teh white men don't want to give up their power and will defend rapists!!!"

>Bernout shoots a dude at a softball game
>"Ummmmmm the important thing is that he is WHITE and you can't blame all the Bernie people wtf that's like racist or something!"

>some Jews get popped
Fuck off, I'm tired. Just hurry up and call me Hitler already.

Maybe they should all move to their ethnostate and stop trying to subvert other nations. Just a thought.

>I'm a victim, see! So my complete lack of empathy or remorse is normal. It's your fault I'm a terrible person because you accuse me of doing the things that I actually do and say online.
Jow Forumstards actually believe this. "I'm a reactionary" is not an excuse for being a shitty person. You are just a shitty person, regardless of what drove you to be shitty. Maybe honestly have a good think about yourself and ask if you like what you're doing and if your actions are actually desirable or just.

>D&C’ing red voters 10 days before midterms

This, though I also think like 99% are just super edgy Zoomers who think saying “nigger” is funny.

Way to miss the entire point, dipshit. It has nothing to do with being reactionary, it has everything to do with simply not giving a shit about it anymore. Most people here know by now exactly how things work: don't expect to be treated fairly by others. So you have two choices: treat them the same way, or just don't bother with it at all. The latter is what most people take, and it shows that they might as well because even if they do they'll be lumped in with the former.

Nice try grafting on you feelsie weelsie bullshit with your greentext, you absolute woman. Now call some people virgins and see who gives a shit about that either. You don't give two fucks about people being killed daily all around the world, you never gave a shit about kids dying in a Saskatchewan bus (no one in your country did), you don't give two shits about girls being groomed in the UK; I know nothing else about you but I'd put money on you having never discussed it with anyone in real life if at all online. Stop your "Woah man, you really need to feeeel" faggotry.

It's not even some *tips my fedora, I feel nothing* shit, but get the fuck over it. Some people got shot, some people will get shot a week from now. No one will really remember details other than GUN BAD GUN GOOD BLUMPF DID THIS BLUMPF GOOD REEEEEEEE. Who gives a shit.

I don’t think it’s a big deal

My dad was the president of his free mason chapter and he’s a devout catholic.

The media actually suppresses stories anout white violence because they don’t want to give people ideas. There are plenty of attacks on immigrants for example but you never hear about it. They want whites say indoors, being blackpilled, thinking that no one else feels the way they do.

>implying jews are people

>dat nose
The nose knows that death creates sympathy

Attached: 1540533364211 (1).jpg (750x1146, 433K)

This is a really convoluted way of saying we’re normal.

Bullshit. White people have been mentally torturing each other for centuries. It is not the Jews fault that some people are mentally ill and that other people don't care about them.

Yeah, attacks like wrongthink on Facebook. Whites are way too cucked to defend themselves (no, CIA, I'm not calling for anyone here to go boom boom). The media doesn't have to suppress shit other than the amount of migrant attacks in Europe and future rappers beating up people in Burgerland.

Hello glow nigger

No he wasnt. Literally you cant be catholic and a mason.

Oy vey its anudda Shoah

SLING
THAT
SHIT
BOI

Attached: jew pogrom soon.jpg (1020x680, 140K)

They become responsible when they call themselves a Jew.

Attached: 1324054707046.jpg (333x449, 32K)

Yeah but Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 say something similar.