#magashooter

LOOK your ideology just had someone go to a synagogue and killed a bunch of newborn children. This is not ok. This is not a LARP. You guys are domestic terrorism. Even if the jews are doing what they say, in no earth civilization would this ever be ok. You guys are societies enemies, you guys need to be expelled from civilization.

There is no going back at this point you want to collapse the most peaceful time in this world and bring back abandoned failed ideology that resulted in the almost extinction of European peoples in a pointless war.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-27-at-11.29.07-AM-756x450.png (756x450, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2018/10/27/trump-nra-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html
m.imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1540654660012.png (559x583, 256K)

everybody hates gabposters and stormspergs here though, they all think this place is "kiked"

>#magashooter
The dude hated trump for not being nationalist enough. He went on 3000 word essay rants about the cryptokikes. He was a true Jow Forumstard

The shooter is an anti-Trumper. Bess Kalb, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, and many others among the fake news media (including CNN and the failing New York Times) and the Democrats are 100% to blame for inciting this anti-Trumper to violence with their anti-Trump rhetoric. There is no greater friend of Israel and the Jewish people than Trump and Jow Forums.

#BlueWaveShooter
#JobsNotMobs

You asshole.

For a second I thought #magashooter is trending for real and I had to check it isn't.

This is important that qe always counter message with this

politicususa.com/2018/10/27/trump-nra-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting.html

Interesting...

digits predicts the next false flag before the midterms

Thank god no people were harmed.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

Attached: Welcome To Faggotville.jpg (497x427, 29K)

Hey guys, let's play "Find The Faggot OP", he's hiding somewhere in this picture...

Where's the Faggot OP?...

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Attached: 5th columnist jews956217.jpg (850x644, 139K)

Anti-trumpers have to eat this one. Good job libshits. You blew the magabomber story away.

m.imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR the guy hated Trump. Fuck off faggot.

I, and I hope to be speaking for many others, do not condone violence of any kind.
Jow Forums is and always will be a board of peace. Choose love.

This is a board of peace

Attached: 1540073955460.png (500x484, 325K)

Shut the fuck up kike

Lol...did you just say peaceful...now I know you're trolling nj 1/10.

I was planning to vote for Trump in the midterms, but the MAGAbomber and now this unhinged anti-semitic terrorist are just too much. Trump is way too divisive and his rhetoric is directly causing attacks like this. I hate to say it, but we need the Democrats to win if this country is going to heal.

>LOOK your ideology just had

Every nigger crime ever. Fuck off, every ideology isn't mutually inclusive of every individual's actions.

We judge shit like Islam because it promotes this kinda shit, not that problems can exist under it.

kek

Total bullshit. It's funny because this delusional thinking actually confirms trumpards are scared shitless about november.

Taking a one watt or higher laser burn the eyes of an israeli child and blind him.
This can be done on nice days from 700 feet away.
He will then become a burden upon his family and it will castrate his worldly influence

Anyone throwing down #MagaShooter unironically should be responded to with #TrumpDefendsIsrael
The funniest thing about that is it promotes the shooters message, that Trump's a Zionist puppet.

daily mail is reportin the guy as "Trump-hating". not sure whats up

>3000 word essay rants
oh fuck, reminds me. ive got a 250 word essay and its due tomorrow. pray for me

It's all over his social media that he was anti trump.

Trump haters are anti-semitic terrorists. We have to do something about all the Trump haters.

By prohibiting them a legal public and private platform, they will only resort to illegal activism. Double down and it will get worse in return.

Attached: 05b926e4b2af69c637dd49a66fe30faa4335d8a1f18c80d6f0a110465e6318ec.jpg (636x298, 27K)

>your ideology is wrong
>thoughtcrime nao

go home, faggot

This is it, I cannot fucking deal with this shit anymore. I will not vote for a guy and party and uplifts and promotes the ugliness of the trash of our society. Fuck this shit famlam im voting dem in the midterms and 2020

>You guys are domestic terrorism.
the people who convinced you that a forum of people, speaking without rules, can force someone to make a freewill decision, the people who convinced you of that are the actual terrorists.

Attached: 1487600354878.jpg (431x450, 70K)

>magashooter
>was openly against trump
Sure, whatever you say

q predicted this

bait

our shooter would be a hero, but he hated trump

Jow Forums is a board of peace

>you guys need to be expelled from civilization
Aren't we? Look around you

How many died? 8? 10?
Deranged Jews kill that amount of Palestinians every other morning

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR:

EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID/POSTED ON HERE IS SATIRE. IT'S ALL MEANT AS A JOKE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS. I'M A MATURE FRIENDLY TOLERANT ANTI-FASCIST. THANK YOU.

It's a fucking joke you retard.

sage this bullshit anons

fuck off we're not all nazis.

Attached: 1537875548176.jpg (838x628, 139K)

Op is literally shaking

Attached: 485299DC-4755-4996-8178-987D692CB62C.jpg (213x236, 30K)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>and bring back abandoned failed ideology that resulted in the almost extinction of European peoples in a pointless war.

you mean bolshevism? because thats what started WWII and thats what started all the civil conflict in the united states, marxism

did he post with CAPS LOCK ON???

Im happy about it. Learn to fear us jew. We are coming for you and your days are numbered. You have been on your high horse for too long and no one is gonna aid you now.

I strength train only on grip and do cardio, light weight routines and stretching, lots of stretching for everything else. Like seriously, my grip is insane. I practice a martial art I devised myself that focuses on grappling with a contortionist flavor. I call it the Way of the Bent Claw. I am capable of dislocating my own joints to get out of pretty much any hold, and my style hinges on my ability to grip a part of my opponent. Basically if any part of you is reachable by my hand and can be grabbed, you're done. I am capable of breaking a man's radius and ulna just by squeezing his arm, even through layers of muscle and fat. If I can reach your neck I can crush your larynx like it was a grape with one hand. I've dislocated a man's jaw by squeezing his cheeks. Even if I can't do that I can very easily rip through skin with my nails (which I sharpen) and reach into your flesh with my hands and pull out organs like you were made of jello, and I've studied enough anatomy to know exactly where to grab. Traditional wrestling holds do not work against me due to my houdini level contortion and flexibility, and anyone who tries to hold me will soon find themselves unable to do so as their tendons have been ripped from their limbs.

My current goal is to kill a bear with my bear hands, but animals fear me instinctively so whenever I encounter a bear in the woods they run away.