You hypocrites

Admit it Jow Forums, if you're mad at the jews for being better at the game than you, then you're no better than niggers who hate you for being white.

Quit making excuses.

Attached: forchan2.jpg (810x455, 90K)

Where are all those dumb fucks that insist on waving nazi flags at rallies at now?
What other dumb shit will you do before mid-terms? Oh, right post "It's OK To Be White" posters so the media can call you "White Supremacist".
Good job. Thanks for your "help".

theyre posting on this board

Not everyone on this board is a nazi.

Personally, the nazis, race-baiter and the "holohoax" crowd disgust me; but it isn't about what I like or dislike.

Free speech is a two-way street. A lot of people want free speech for themselves, but don't recognize that this requires them to give free speech to others.

As it applies here that means that I have learned to look past the bullsh*t I don't like, and to avert my eyes to the more disturbing stuff. Allowing people you disagree with their rights is the cost for preserving your own.

Niggers and kikes are both parasites of whitey. Fuck off back to the desert

No today, they are not.

I know you guys are hiding in this picture somewhere...

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Religious kikes are hardly the problem, it's the secular type in your government and banking, those pushing anti-white rhetoric and multiculturalism. Those that own all media and hollywood, those that finance and profiteer from wars for Israel.

Schlomos praying on saturday and making smoked meat or polishing stones on weekdays are not a problem.

I do agree. You can cry about how the jews ruined america but ultimately you have to admit that americans were dumb enough to fall for the tricks.
For fuck sakes take some responsiblities.

There shouldn't be a game you filthy kike

I think there is a better way than feeding the media with NAZI headlines.
Do your thing, bro. Normies will surely rally under your NAZI Flag this time. Be sure to represent the rest of us by wearing piss-stained wife beaters, too. For added effect.

fuck you kikes
whites need to make nepotism great again..enough of this stupid bullshit

this
noone was nicer to them than the germans and look what they did, and now it's our turn

I thought this whole anti jew narrative on this board was a meme but holy shit guys this isn’t cool. at least 10 people are dead.

>those dumb fucks
>waving nazi flags a rallies
>where
where were they before?

Attached: editrecompilen.png (282x660, 114K)

oh hay i can see my house :D

#JUSTICE44SKINEATERS
>#JUSTICE44SKINEATERS
#JUSTICE4BABYSKINNERS
>#JUSTICE4BABYSKINNERS

I hate Jews with a fiery passion. But Canadians are so much goddamned shit. Don't get me wrong, I want to gas the kikes as much as the next man but I can't put it past me that I hate leaves even more. They visit me at night. Day of the rake can't come fucking soon enough.

LEAFS ARE SO MUCH GODDAMNED SHIT

>Shady Avenue

What exactly did i say that wasn't true and/or justified?

And if you go down Shady Avenue, you'll get from Squirrel Hill to Shadyside. Funny how they pick names eh?

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the world worked just the way you wanted it to? Libtard

you hate them because you ain't them