One BUTTFUCKING White Roastie is Worth More than 6,000,000 kikes

Let's make this a meme and make the white-exterminating jews froth at the corners of their mouth.

>One BUTTFUCKING White Roastie is Worth More than 6,000,000 kikes

I mean in the end of the line, a roastie is fertile ground for a White kid to be born, a jew is not , a jew pushes faggotry and racemixing instead.

You get the point . Get White girls and give them White babies and thus destroys jews's plans .

>Get EVEN a thot and ~PREGG her 2-3 times in a row.
>Kill a jews dream.

Attached: white babies on google.jpg (1292x774, 232K)

In reality we need to unironically start acting like niggers.
>Fuck everything that moves without a condom
>Bail when they get pregnant
>Go to jail when we fail to pay child support and let jews and niggers pay to take care of us and our kids

Wow this is really smart

>let jews and niggers pay to take care of us and our kids
THIS, genius and greenpilled

If only we could get Greek women to start reproducing. We need to go back to the villages and create the societies that our grandparents had there. The village I'm from only has a few pensioners and albanian handymen during the offseason.

tsipras has got to go to fix the Greece

why is the Left so murderous?
November 6th, everyone needs to vote Republican, guys. The Left is way too violent.

>One BUTTFUCKING White Roastie is Worth More than 6,000,000 kikes
meme it bro

Who are the good guys? My family are all nea dymokratea. Only hear about golden dawn on pol

>who are good guys ?
people who make white kids and nd/gd both good.

this is the ultimate redpill

race mixing is a tiny fraction of babies being born

white women need to double their output to stop population decrease

2.1 fertility rate would start population growth
2.3 would invalidate racemixers

2.1 means for every in ten couples , nine make two kids and one makes 3

right now in canada our birth rate is 1.5

this includes our extremely fertile immigrant women having 5 each so white women in canada are probably close to 1.2 or less

Greece is pathetic at 1.3 ... there will be great civil war everywhere, will there not ?

I think our people will wither away until we're a despised minority then things will get tough for most whites and an uprising will happen (likely too late).

checks out , but the peace will break in the end it will be a nightmare for everyone, btw no jew will escape since the internet is literally killing their plans

b-b-b-ump

>one literally worthless thing
>is worth more than 12 billion pounds of AIDS
Shockingly controversial opinion there, OP.

kek , nice one
it's began already

Attached: 1540674323270.png (368x435, 340K)

Don't worry we have been culled before, we were less than a million left when we rekt the turkroaches. We will never die bro i assure you we are few but good.

Attached: t5qy7i6g7cs11.jpg (640x905, 125K)

oh good days sure are coming for us, and us only

No.. be a dad retard. take the roastie and her baby if its white, give her two more and dad up. You're not getting a virgin or non degenerate. that could be the next gen if you dad up, tho.

>that image
There's at least 3 more missing.

Attached: 1540669031057.jpg (1292x774, 259K)

this too could do

yeah couldnt edit, no time

Attached: 1540111403954s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Yeah basically like colonisers we are destined to be.

white baby raised in a fatherless situation is exactly what 'they' would want right?

Easily brainwashed drones?

they will be our children

bump