Jow Forumsthe_donald is turning on us guys. What are we going to do about this guys? We can’t lose Jow Forumsthe_donald

Jow Forumsthe_donald is turning on us guys. What are we going to do about this guys? We can’t lose Jow Forumsthe_donald

Attached: A70BE219-24E7-429B-A316-DA00BF889180.jpg (750x266, 82K)

Fuck Jow Forumsthe_goldberg

hopefully those faggots leave

Hopefully they do back to /reddit like you.

That's what happens when you ally redditor ZOG lovers with weaponized autists who unironically believe in ethnic cleansing for whatever conspiracy theory they may have. Some of you probably play two different people when you're logged into your reddit account and have Jow Forums open in the other window, so get this message loud and clear: You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Attached: 1540655256168.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Not Your Personal Army.

It'll be worth losing in the midterms if plebbit finally leaves

>implying it didn't start as a forward base

Attached: 1540247513240.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Caring what reddit thinks.

HoPEFULLY THIS MARKS THE END OF THE_DONALD MENACE

Attached: 1540294258291.jpg (1024x734, 70K)

Reddit is cuck anyway. Nothing of value is lost

Who are those cucks talking about?

wouldn't these problems not be happening though if everyone lived in an ethnostate? Seems like they are more likely to happen with different groups forced to live near each other?

>the right is eating itself again
Good, good

No, it would not. That could set into a motion a precedent that we might not come back from.

I hope these faggots leave already

>golem turning on its master
OY VEY!

Redditor here, just wanted to tell you that I disavow each and every one of you.

This is not who r/the_donald is.

>lose

let TD know they're gonna be the first ones to get the gas

Jow Forumspolitics did a study and found that the_donald is at least 90% bots posting. There are no real ideas there.

Jow Forums dindu nuffin. It's a simple marketplace of ideas. It's one of the last places on the internet with under 20% shills. No wonder Israel wants this website shut down.

Attached: 1540264114085.png (233x263, 89K)

Kill yourself

>Jow Forumsthe donald turning on us
>implying they were ever on our side
lel

Attached: 1528533270550.png (1330x946, 395K)

>under 20% shills.
Is this some kind of sick joke?

They're NPCs they're not different from democrats at all, I don't care what they think

Attached: 1539588265982.jpg (1024x942, 102K)

>Jow Forumsthe_donald is turning on us
GOOD. Maybe they will leave.

They'll do what we want them to do.

Our memes will remain better than anything they could come up with, and they will continue to help spread our memes. At the end of the day, if you're Tony Montana, it doesn't really matter what one of your street-level dealers thinks of you, as long as they keep hawking your stuff for you.

>r/the_donald is turning on us guys
Boone gives a fuck about you, you fat ameriburger bastards. Get over it.

Fuck off The_MAGATARD.

>Robert
>Did
>Nothing
>Wrong

>we can't lose r/the_donald

Please, god set us free, and get rid of Jow Forums

>he was against immigration and race mixing
>the_donald is for immigration and race mixing
BASED

Kys faggot

oh nooo the npcs are mad?? that sucks.

>Believing a "study" by Jow ForumsShareBlue

Are you fucking retarded?

Nah, I've seen this before. They'll just stick to ptg and occasionally make retarded threads, essentially creating a sub board. It's been over a month since ive seen a good thread...

Attached: merchant.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>Reddit is cuck anyway. Nothing of value is lost
I'm downvoting you. Reddit is far superior to Jow Forums because of its moderation. Cream rises to the top too. Jow Forums is just jelly.

Attached: Harrison Ford hello reddit.jpg (3192x2124, 660K)

who gives a fuck?
plebbit is a digital fucking ghetto, let it burn

A little bird told me there are several mass shootings planned on election day, in primarily Democrat areas. Has anyone else heard anything else about this?

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: 1539600055314.png (720x998, 73K)

The redditers are finally going to fuck off?
Great.

Fuck off /ptg/ we never wanted you here

No wonder so many people migrated from reddit

>/ptg/ is turning on us guys
fixed that for you

[squeaks internally]

The person you replied to is a democrat/progressive/leftist (notice I didn't say liberal)

I've checked that autism infested GRIDShole before. Man i swear it didn't even feel like i was on Jow Forums GAS

Who cares what they think? Literally a bunch of 14 year old losers and 60+ year old retirerees

go home
>>>/leddit/

Attached: independent though alarm.png (500x374, 188K)

let's be honest with ourselves here, the QAnon boards on cripplechan are the real culprit and cause of both today's deadly event and the gradual degradation of 4/pol/

We made them
We can break them

This

Oh no, the kike puppet gets replaced with, wait what? Another kike puppet? Oh no!
>It’s those god damn ES JAY DUBYAS man!

Why are they so horny for "muh LEGAL immigrants!"

Attached: william-shatner-as-james-kirk-164804.jpg (655x380, 24K)

Get the popcorn, this is going to be fun.

>Reddit colony complains that Jow Forums rules over it
fuck off

Reminder that Stormfags are globalist stooges that glow

>Niggerloving as long as the niggers slap on a MIGA hat is “right wing” and different from when the left does it

Attached: 1537488200139.jpg (1280x720, 524K)

Have you never seen how hot BASED black men look with a nice bright red MIGA hat on, you alt right Nazipoo?

Shills be shilling. Fuck the donaldberg civnat cucks.

I'm going to use the full extent of my psionic powers to help the Dems win if it means they will leave. We can't tolerate having Saudi boot licking Trump terrorists on our board of peace.

>Muh globalists
>Muh elite
>Muh 1%
>Muh shapshifting lizard illuminati
You mean jews? If you love em so much, you can go brag about how great our greatest ally is back where you came from: r/The_Donald

This unironically.

Attached: 1539392004511.png (550x848, 466K)

>Under 20% shills

???

>stormfags
Anyone that has ever used that term on here was always a massive retard or an ass raped libertarian

Are you high

Fuck those faggots.
I only come on the Internet to laugh at dead jews.

What are you gonna do faggot

the_donald is getting past the point where it's outlived its usefulness. I think we should take away their meme power after the election is over.

Yeah, I would hate to have our board back

"Globalist" is a gatekeeper bullshit buzzword. Just say jews if you're not a shill.

r/the Donald can go to hell they shitted up this natsoc board

The elephant in the room here is fucking kikes mutilating newborn babies without anesthesia and sucking blood from their mutilated penis.

Attached: 286939857195613.png (604x608, 5K)

The fuck are YOU going to do bitch boy?

Attached: HisNameWasRobertBowers.png (697x339, 117K)

>having less reddit in my life
I fucking wish, you faggots are like athlete's foot

this board was shilled to fuck by ShariaBlue before TD fags came here. I don't want to go back to that either.

FPBP

The Donald has been run by JIDF for like 2 years now. Criticise anyone but the Jews and you will be fine

Good, fuck off and don't come back you filthy jew loving MAGApede

Attached: 1491968057328.png (1300x1075, 530K)

Purge reddit from Jow Forums

/thread

K bye based magapedeapillar

kikes infiltrated the_donald a long time ago, somewhere around election time

I am pretty sure that someone said there was to be a false flag soon, and to screencap it. I am sure one of you autists screen capped it.
So we are going to have a false flag every single day in the run up to the elections.

The fuck are you talking about? Trump is right as usual.

No matter what politics they support, they will always be a ribbitor. They'd let a "BASED BLACK MAN" fuck every woman in their family as long as he wears a red hat.

Why is this a thread?

Attached: e6b471170dde915fee90157703fdaf6d.png (666x850, 590K)

desu the_donald was a kike op from the beginning. The moderators were JIDF types trolling plebbit and cracking jokes about Israeli kikes running over Rachel Corrie with a bulldozer.

>reddit full of impressionable fags
Who'da thunk desu

>Goes to T_D
>posts about T_D
>WE CAN'T LOSE T_D

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

Attached: reddit.jpg (565x500, 99K)

I’m gonna go visit your home on the internet, r/The_Donald, and I’m going to laugh at you and your fellow niggerlovers while you cry about your dead greatest allies and laught even harder when you’re back to your usual scheduled obsession with subhumans wearing MIGA hats.

Attached: 8A3400D2-65FF-4851-9737-CBEA3E18A079.jpg (1024x575, 117K)

Yes, because people who want a white ethnostate, hate race mixing and immigration, didn't exist before Jow Forums.

Attached: CD8E3566-151D-462A-8B09-903799BBD29C.jpg (499x497, 114K)

Are you saying that isn’t hot, you racist Nazipoo? Do you understand just how hot it looks when you see a glowing red MIGA hat on black skin that’s on white skin? Hot I tell you.

Why do you love niggers?

>Nazipoo
how are you comfortable typing something this cringe

It's OP. He posted that himself and came here to push a d/c thing. He should really fuck himself up the ass and go back to shilling on reddit.

Nice try, reddit.

How uncomfortable are YOU right now, NAZIPOO?

The elephant in the room is the rising violence of anti-Trump fanatics. Antifa and Robert Bowers and Kathy Griffith are all the same.