What's the difference between "Murder" and a "Hate Crime"?

All the MSM shills on CNN are saying the synagogue shooter will be charged with a "hate crime" while they shill and kiss ass with "support for the jewish community". Honestly, what is the difference between "murder" and "hate crime"? Isn't all murder an expression of hate? Why add meaningless crime enhancements to the suspect's charges?

Attached: swat_team.jpg (1574x884, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The same reason just murder and murder with conspiracy threaten differently, the latter one is much harder to dispense with.

the need to frame it in a way that will give the people spinning a narrative more power.

Has any poc ever been charged with a hate crime? Or is it only white people?

It's murder when you kill someone who isn't a supporter/pawn of the ruling class, when they are a card carrier it's a hate crime.

Attached: 1513490798521.gif (220x140, 1.94M)

Hate crime is when you kill someone based on their race or things like that. It means your motive was extermination, they weren't a random target, you want to kill them and people like them with possibly the intention of removing them from the country or planet. You want to send a message that they need to be erased.

White guilt false flag.

Attached: npclarge.png (1100x739, 116K)

"Hate crime" is Orwellian thought policing, it has no place in Western justice.

niggers and jews
niggers and jews
you get your news
from niggers and jews

Murder is an actual crime. The a hate crime is a thought crime. You can commit hate crime without actually committing the crime.

>Honestly, what is the difference between "murder" and "hate crime"? Isn't all murder an expression of hate? Why add meaningless crime enhancements to the suspect's charges?

Crimes are measured in part by their motives, not just by the damage they do.

Someone who kills a white man because he owed money is less of a threat to society than someone who kills a white man because he wants to kill all white people. Hate crimes get harsher punishments because they come from people who have bigger missions in mind.

>hurr durr accidental manslaughter and murder are the same things! motives don't matter!

>>hurr durr accidental manslaughter and murder are the same things! motives don't matter!

The motive in question is to kill or not kill, not to kill because I don't like your race, or to kill because you called me a name.

Yes, and the motives for killing (or any crime) determine the scope of the threat to society, which is why when schizophrenic people kill they receive lesser sentences

It's also why people who choose to kill during an emotional outburst and express remorse are get lesser sentences compared to those who plan it out for weeks ahead of time, and express no remorse. The latter are more dangerous, so they get longer jail terms

Attached: think-meme.jpg (253x199, 7K)

It depends on how it fits the agenda

Attached: image.jpg (1001x1024, 424K)

The 1960s were a very rough and transitional time.

Hate crimes get you hard time.

I can do the same thing specifically targeting anglos or spanish people and I can promise you I wouldnt be charged with a hate crime

while *arguably* a decent idea on paper, in execution its purely used to punish white people more severely for harming other races, even if race wasn't a factor.

Mexicans blinded my father. Used a 2x4. Things google doesn’t know about white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

Attached: 1517825638603.jpg (1750x1178, 1012K)