Be americano

>be americano
>get shot at church

Why are mutts so violent and hold nothing sacred?

Attached: 1538723724023.jpg (550x811, 63K)

>be mexican
>get tortured in every concieveable way then dismembered on video

Its literally all the white peoples fault.

Attached: 1539413899770.png (691x572, 582K)

>Shot in church
No. Aside from the fact that it was a synagogue and not a church, it wasn't even a religious synagogue, it was some super-reformed atheist Jew sect that only has a synagogue to practice cultural traditions like Circumcision.
Do you get that? They don't believe in God, big G or little g, but they're still Jews who cut their kids' dicks off.

Attached: 1531333578148.jpg (736x552, 91K)

we are trying our best to chase away wetbacks.

>be Russian
>live in Russia

Attached: ZBC05.jpg (630x373, 97K)

Hush Aztec.

Attached: b83fe722d9d814f42863857fab4ec468--drug-cartel-cartel-victims.jpg (236x177, 12K)

ooohhh is that the new build yourself a narcohorror kit from tamiya!

Imagine.Smell.

Attached: 1ecf19a0-06c9-0132-07a8-0eae5eefacd9.jpg (3600x2400, 2.66M)

Mexibro, just a reminder that your country is a shithole mess and we would all really love it if you could just stop.

Love, America.

>that pic
god i wish that were me

Imagine the kind of Smithville a place must be if it's people want to sneak into the USA

Stop you killin him!!

>Smithville
Shithole

What's with the pic?

yeah well we don't like it too much but them narcos are all in with the outgoing gubmint and you gringos, it's illegal for us civilians to own arms or defend ourselves so it's been an uphill battle with the bastards, the self defence comitties are strictly banned and persecuted by the outgoing government.
We'll have to see how it plays out under obrador.
Don't give up your guns.
They're convinced that it's a land of plenty and milk and honey by the holywood jews, they think you don't have to pull your own weight, they are the dregs of society that don't want to work here either, that's why they dream with always going to some other places like the US or EU, they have no pride in their homeland or sense of belonging, just despose of them as you will. thanks

I go to Chruch and I've never been shot. Not even scared of it happening.

Spics should stop coming to our ~dangerous~ country then.

Atheists don't do Jewish rituals

Attached: Israel_Sauron_Eye9191.png (834x561, 363K)

kek
imagine the smell

God I wish that were me.

the smell is tons of rosa venus soaplets dissolved to wash that juicy ass

Attached: rosa venus.jpg (640x740, 39K)

>it's illegal for us civilians to own arms or defend ourselves
l m a o

and they say gun control works! when reality is all u mexicans with guns justify us having them. THANKS!

>tfw no gf to sit on my face

god i wish that were me

well its' the truth, armed self defence works

Lmfao is a Mexican really critiquing America for mass shootings? Your country is one of the most violent corrupted shitholes in the world.

Kys you fucking moron

Namio Harukawa

god fucking bless you