HEY Jow Forums BTFO OF THE JEWS AND BTFO OF SOROS NOW

FINAL WARNING

twitter.com/freedarko/status/1056247951968808960

Attached: leave soros alone.jpg (580x565, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/11GYvfYjyV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truth bad, lies good

Oooga boooga. Op faggot

Meme flag faggot isreal jew. Ooga booga

Op pic who. Grug not know

Im done. You can delete youre shitty thread, youve already been reported. Enjoy your ban

Soros?

You mean the Jew who worked with and posed as Nazi to help steal his people's land, possessions and lives?

Soros has financed the rape and murder of tens of thousands of people. Fuck this tard.

George Soros bussed paid protesters around the US to assault Trump supporters during the election. He also loaned Jared Kushner 500 million dollars

Jews should have known that supporting leftist policies outside of Israel would get them in trouble again. When will Jews learn??

Ok, since no one has done it yet
>twitter posting
>(((Friedman)))

Jews are gonna shit their ass over this and expose themselves hard

I hope your happy about spreading fake news about immigration pol!

Attached: 010CCA30-D1D1-4A65-86FD-BA524A283697.jpg (1125x1185, 637K)

NO MORE

Attached: don't bump the fucking thread.jpg (810x477, 35K)

Translation: Jews cam't do wrong. Any jew of means is doing only good acts. To criticize any action of a jew, no matter how repugnant, is anti semitism.

So crazy that people say these things.

Attached: CORTEZ.jpg (600x578, 85K)

kick jews out of the USA

prohibit jews from learning English

>Elevating Soros to the status of Israel in terms of criticism equating to anti-semitism
wew lad

That thing's real name is Georgy Schwartz.

>"Oy vey Goyim. Stop noticing all these things about Jews."

letting any jew learn about the American economy is a potentially serious violation of the security of the American people

this is technically foreign intelligence from the point of view of a jew

access to any data on what Americans do, how they spend their time, how they talk, who they talk with, how they trade, who they trade with, and so on is access to sensitive personal information

who the fuck is this dumb yid faggot and why should I care about what he has to say?

you now have blood on your hands, chief

we need to do a better job of demanding the CIA spread false and misleading data on the American economy in order to trick the jews

Good work man

Oh and sorry I forgot
M E M E F L A G
E
M
E
F L A G
L
A
G

This inside job / false flag wasn't against Trump or GOP; it was against alt-right.

Why does it seem like these jewish twitter personalities are almost teeming with joy that they get to use this angle now?

liberals always think globalist means jew
it's actually backwards and jew is short for globalist

this they were mad we exposed their shit false flag and recognize us as the last threat posed to their complete take over of the npc mainframe

Meme flag = sage goes in options.
> friedman
Nuff said.

we need to treat our financial system as a con scam from the point of view of each jew

each jew must be turned into a future securities fraud convict

we want details

what financial crimes each jew will engage in

when each jew will commit each crime

the dollar amount of each financial crime, accurate to within 15%

the objective is to exploit the natural tendencies of each jew to get rich

each jew will be given false economic data and be told to make trades that cannot lose money using it

this is insider trading

the actual data will be false, meaning the jew will not make money on this trade

however, the trade is illegal

this is like an ant trap for jews

oy vey 11 people, do you realize what you drumpf supporters have done? you've caused the deaths of 15 innocent jews! this is YOUR fault. your radicalization has directly killed 30 jewish women and children. you should be ashamed of yourselves. if the electoral college didn't exist, those 40 jews never would have died today. today i am ashamed to call myself an american, and as a jewish person i fear for my life, as i could have easily been one of the 70 innocents murdered in a synagogue today

No, Soros is not shorthand for "the jews", and the person who posted the tweet in your image is a racist.

I assume he's a democrat, because they always do stuff like that. They don't look at people as individuals, they seem them as a single group. So, they talk about "the jews" and "the women" and "the blacks" and "the latinos"... and in each step their inherent racism is more apparent.

Haym Salomon helped to arrange the french loans that allowed america to find and win their independence. He also happened to be a Jew.

George Soros is funding organizations designed to destabilize the country and to foment revolution. He also happens to be a jew.

The jewishness of Salomon or Soros is minutia. What matters is their actions.

never forget goyim
#jewlivesmatter
fuck everyone else

Attached: download.jpg (800x600, 97K)

I feel so horrible... I wish I could have done something. Maby if I could have reached out to this man... this one specifically.... out of all the annons here... maby something could have been changed by my hands...

Attached: soTe69k.jpg (728x544, 33K)

ALSO vote Democrat, because Republicans are anti-semites

PLUS everything I say is correct and if you disagree with me you are unironically hitler

Its exploding in their faces. Delicious.

It's good that they're focusing on him being a Trump supporter for some reason and not trying to get Jow Forums shut down.

stereotypes exist for a reason

wow what a fucking faggot someone needs to shoot him too.

haha jk this is just satire

All that money and the only thing that kike bought is people wanting him dead.

Fuck right off you Jew KIKE! Soros is a piece of trash. You think his money is worth more then your freedom? KICK ROCKS COCKSUCKER

Attached: micdropped.jpg (640x640, 25K)

Soros now has to deploy his "Questioning Soros is antisemitism narrative".

What a time we live in!

Robert Bowers is a hero. In 15 years when this country is judenfrei, there will be statues of him

And his limitless power, and life of total luxury. Hard breaks huh?

DoTR soon plz, kthx

Peak conservative sheepishness right here. Soros is certainly shorthand for "The Jews" because, whether you are willing to admit it or not, he is an archetype that is easily identifiable based on a constant pattern of behavior. You're no better than the swedes that censor the race of criminals to avoid generalizations: You've made the problem harder to identify.

In a multi-ethnic society, politics is a racial team game. Take your own fucking side for once, boomer.

KEK that's quite a reach there. I wonder if the Open Society Foundation "consulted" him on that tweet.

Attached: 1540614353719.jpg (1200x911, 164K)

Why are they defending Soros by putting all 'The Jews' in front of him. WTF is so special about Soros?

>Friedman
I see that Benjamin was the last decent Friedman to expose the jew and Nathaniel here is a typical kike.

>that image
jew scoring own goal

Considering what the Jews have done, like the USS Liberty to name one (and all the jewing of the goys that has been happening lately, and in the open), the synagogue shooting doesn't make up for it. They need to understand that for every choice, a consequence. None is immune. Not even the Jew.

hes bankrolling all the leftist activist organizations, protests etc.

>>Watch as the jew recoils when you say its name.

kek the civ nats can't say muh soros anymore poor bastards

I'm taking a side, the individual.

youtu.be/11GYvfYjyV0

Attached: america.jpg (500x557, 144K)

>post truth society

oy vey, I love soros, now!

Attached: pepevsnpc.jpg (1798x2755, 608K)

every fucking time

Oh. But alex jones says hes a nazi. Would you look at that.

jews are 100% tribalistic

Attached: totally.png (557x374, 219K)

You'll lose, and deserve all the things that come to losers. All your enemies play as a team, and only whites are fragmented as "individuals," like a lone quarterback getting rushed by an entire defensive line play after play. The "individualist" society you love is foremost an invention of whites, and when whites cease to hold any power, you'll soon wish you had collectivized with those who shared your values.
You might not live to see that day though, boomer, so just sip and enjoy your hazy twilight. Piss the days away knowing that you stood for yourself and no one else.

these fucking kikes have no shame
Soros should be tried for treason and hung.
so should everyone pushing for ethnic cleansing of Europeans.
ethnic cleansing is a war crime
time to bring charges.

Peak boomerism, based.

It's going along with their D&C narrative we've seen on here for a long time wherein jews pretend to be an absurd caricature of us that isn't rational about the reality of Trump's disposition. They pretend Trump isn't worthy of support unless he acts like a strawman out of Schindler's List instead of being savvy and playing the game of politics.

>"your idea of Soros is a literal Jewish stereotype"
But he IS a literal Jewish stereotype? Why are they never mad at him for behaving like the worst kinds of Jewish stereotype, but instead mad at people for pointing it out?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 20K)

>LITERALLY NAMING THE JEW
>LITERALLY ADMITTING TO CENTURIES OF JEWISH SUBVERSION
Holy fuck, kikes are stupid.

His quote is pretty good

> Soros is corrupting states all over the world and causing civil unrest.

O vey that is what being jew is about, stop being antisemite.

>twitter spice

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-182654.png (1440x2880, 907K)

The liberal policy of mass illegal immigration is what inspired him, not Jow Forums.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 2.40.12 PM.png (1650x1188, 250K)

God I hate Jews

Soros dumped money in the San Diego County DAs election. He dumped money on the black candidate unseat the white incumbent. He wants black DAs in metro areas so niggers can have no consequences for attacking whites.

All just a “conspiracy”.

Attached: AA975048-90A6-4913-A9DF-76F162CEAEE1.jpg (1242x1658, 798K)

He did the same thing years ago attacking secretary of state elections to try to make it easier to influence other down ballot elections

We have blood on our hands, huh?

According the Bible, the Jews are the ones with blood on their hands.

>When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

>Then answered ALL THE PEOPLE, and said, HIS BLOOD BE ON US AND ON OUR CHILDREN.

Attached: 1537542257873.jpg (916x558, 58K)

Just remember folks: libs and kikes always overplay their hand

no one is allowed to disagree with anything Jewish. FALSE FLAGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES.

that is a gold god dang post

When you search 'Jew' on youtube, I get this encyclopedia shit at the top. Searching Christian does nothing. The fuck is this?

Attached: jewtube.jpg (922x519, 126K)

soros is shorthand for jews - globalists means jews - They want to shut down all conversation - Right wingers talk about this stuff , not Nazis - Nazis just call them jews - seems like Nazis are the only ones using the right language because isnt a jew a jew ? NEXT UP : Trump hats mean jews , MAGA means jews , fingernails are jews , my socks are jews - DONT TALK ABOUT ANYTHING GOYUM because everything you say is antijewy , racy , sexy , islamy , misogy .

Attached: spidey senses jews.png (599x600, 319K)

I had no idea he was Jewish until they started crying oy vey

I hate him for his actions, his religious background is not an issue.

This. I know voting is less than 2 weeks away. But the average msm watching npc has no attention span left. They are numb to the constant barrage.

Maybe that is for the better.

>STOP RECOGNIZING PATTERNS, GOYS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kikes are such pathetic little weasels.

Soros is an agent of chaos and ultimately a fascist.

Attached: soros theory.png (1878x366, 218K)

Anyone who has ever said anything about Soros has blood on their hands.

>I'd like to take this opportunity of the spilling of the blood of my own people to complain on twitter about George Soros conspiracy theorists. Stop stereotyping Jews.

So Soros is making left as annoying as possible so real nazis wake up?

You just did, epic style lol.

Based boomer posting.

Anyone mentioning Soros or the fact that I just did has blood on their hands.

Attached: npc_q.png (374x229, 29K)

Lol
What's that trump quote
"I'm powerful because I make my enemies tell the truth"

Oi vey, you just can't ignore me like that. You have my blood on your hands now!

It does it with holocaust as well.

you know what (((it))) is

>Oi vey

KEK!

50,000 unaccompanied minors were abandoned by their Central American shithole parents at our SW border, last year.