BREAKING: Heroic man saves baby from perverted blood cult

The incident occurred at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on October 27, 2018. Authorities reported several fatalities along with several other wounded cult members. The selfless citizen hero, Robert Bowers, was taken to the hospital. The shooting occurred during so-called "Shabbat services" one of which was reportedly a "brit milah", a sick cultish ritual for eight-day-old boys where they cut and suck the baby's bloody penis. The citizen hero stumbling upon this bizarre and shocking ritual took immediate heroic action, reportedly yelling "Leave that baby alone!" before opening fire on the perverted perpetrators.

According to sources, between 60 and 100 people were inside the building at the time of the incident, with such an insane lust for baby blood they were still crawling while injured like damaged Terminators to get to the baby, heroically defended by Mr. Bowers who had to kill at least 11 just to stop them.

Attached: Hero.png (505x477, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
bestgore.com/murder/rabbi-way-cult-dick-cutting-ceremony-extermination-vermin-hunter-palestine/
hias.org/blog/american-jews-stand-refugees-national-refugee-shabbat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

MOSSAD AND NETANYAHU ARE RESPONSIBLE.

Attached: 1527781013974.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

F

Attached: 32.jpg (600x477, 41K)

virgin millennial vs chad boomer desu

F

God speed Robert.

Kushnershill pls go.

F
Bowers was real an hero

Attached: 1540629.png (500x600, 151K)

A lot of fake news and Jew-cult propaganda going around this man. Good to see Jow Forums reporting the truth.

Attached: kek.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Had Bower just called the police that child would not still be intact, his flesh dismembered and consumed by semitic cultists.

The only trusted source for news. This is the first I hear of this, will Trump give him a medal? Are the cultists locked up or do you have a siege thing going?

House pet by day, house pet by night.

Attached: housepet.jpg (1080x1733, 1.12M)

This board deserves to be shut down, honestly. It's all jokes and le epic irony memes until some guy took enough crazy pills to go out and murder civilians. This place is just producing mentally ill angry young men at this point and serves no real purpose.

Imagine getting jumped by some Jewish dudes and they say “מהר לקחת את העורלה שלו”

I’d be scared too

South Park is really to blame. They have been spreading anti-Semitic propaganda for over 20 years.

#CancelSouthPark

F

Robert 'Rev up the showers' Bowers
Robert 'Optics are Jewish tricks' Bowers
Robert 'Going in to save a foreskin' Bowers

Attached: court fool.png (500x400, 130K)

Attached: ProjectIGI.jpg (480x360, 41K)

F

So is enlisting in the army. It's all brotherhood and games until you're dodging explosives and shooting innocents.

Please go end yourself and do the world a favor.

My favorite posts, made me kek

Ban Boomers from Jow Forums
We need to ban them just like we do underages
Their feeble brains can't handle it

>I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
>I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
>I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
>I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
>I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE
I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE

Attached: ewe.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: Big.png (508x374, 248K)

bump

F

>40 year old boomer
>myspace angle
nice try you fat fuck, but we know you have a double chin

Attached: 1540674323270.png (368x435, 340K)

anudda shoah in this thread goy

Attached: big grin big nose kike jew.jpg (545x545, 102K)

Attached: 1540348085410.jpg (205x212, 14K)

still waiting for bowsette

F

well done, leaf

How is Robert Bowers in fair condition? How did law enforcement not fear for their lives?

Attached: AA552380-A3AA-4FF3-B761-ABFDCEEF7662.jpg (1024x743, 137K)

Attached: Oy vey - I slipped.jpg (800x1113, 437K)

Attached: Oy vey - quick grab the pecker leeches.jpg (800x430, 161K)

Attached: 1539691601558.gif (360x346, 170K)

Attached: bb-5bd4df9a5fe61.png (682x384, 333K)

>implying we care about choosing sides in jew on jew conflict
You could be a little more subtle in spamming this, kike

Robert 'holocaust-denier coming for this mass-replier' Bowers.

Robert 'Smog in the synagogue' Bowers
Robert 'Plug the yids before they touch the kids' Bowers
Robert 'Goodnight my fellow white' Bowers
Robert 'Don't bring a knife to a gun fight' Bowers
Robert 'Guerilla at the brit milah' Bowers.

Attached: 1477874917501.jpg (732x426, 103K)

>we
You don't belong here.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha!
I love you /pol

Shame you weren't in the synagogue too kike

Keep it up and you Jews will all be dead by the end of the century.

It won't save the babies from being mutilated.

The hero we never knew there was

Attached: 1540674323274.jpg (375x682, 74K)

Your post reminds me of this comical bestgore video title and description:

bestgore.com/murder/rabbi-way-cult-dick-cutting-ceremony-extermination-vermin-hunter-palestine/

Bob "Aryate the Synagogue" Bowers

But what did he mean by this? Optics??
(english isn't my first language)

modern Jews have been killing and robbing white, hispanic and black people for decades, they slaughtered a bunch of Palestinians just the other day. I don't have what it takes to kill someone, but after all their war crimes and destruction of white western countries I don't care. I hope they all leave the US and I hope Americans wake up and stop giving them our labor

How others perceive you and your ideas. Wearing a button up shirt and tie is better optics than a dirty tshirt. Newfags believe that, if they compose themselves as politically correct, msm and social media outlets will treat them fairly. They think they can win hearts and minds by being a well-behaved bore.

Evil baby fellatio is allowed to florish when good men do nothing.

>eight-day-old boys
Circumcision is done on the third day.
3/10 troll harder newfag

thx for clearing that

However the well-behaved bore can actually accomplish more. This guy just undermined what he stands for, while the well-behaved people of jewish orgin are the ones that acquired power and are running the show. Don't you think?

The unapologetic irreverent memes accomplish more. Both the bores and guys like this generally accomplish nothing either way.

Kek

Fuck Jews

>while the well-behaved people of jewish orgin are the ones that acquired power and are running the show. Don't you think?
theyre not 'well behaved you fucking mong, theyre proponents of my destruction, today is a day of celebration for us you retarded fucking scumkike, worthless deluded faggot

Attached: fuck jews honestly.jpg (540x250, 108K)

>dying for an ideological phantom

cuck

Now, now, keep it cool. I'm actually on your side. While they are well behaved, they may also be genocidal monsters. Look at your picture - see his nice tie? You need to be smarter and not just sacrifice your life in some pointless actions while filled with rage. Because that would be doing exactly what they want. Can't you see?

8 days, you goy:

And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of a covenant betwixt Me and you. And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every male throughout your generations,

You underestimate peoples' inherent abhorrence of witnissing a scared man pussyfoot around the truth. The people want raw meat.

He's not dead yet.
There's still 2 years at least of pre-trial/trial antics to go through like him throwing salutes and apologizing to the court for not killing more Jews like Breivik's gonzo trial.

Attached: 1538301397175.gif (367x219, 521K)

So they will die pointlesly like Palestinians are dying today. Be smart or be dead. Your moral high ground can only blind you, not save you.

I heard the shooting happened during a baby maiming ceremony???

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

shut up retarded nigger, fuck the crazy kikes
same to you,
>circumcise your heart , not your fles like the fallen kikes

Attached: know thyself.jpg (1051x547, 30K)

F

nice try JIDF
friedly remonder the boomer meme was created by jews

Bald Blumpf Bigot Blasts Bullets at Bloody Baby Blowjob Bash, Ban Boomsticks

Based and redpilled.
We need more heroes like this lad.

Attached: 1530911645850.jpg (756x612, 186K)

Trump will use his presidential decree to put this rabid animal to death

Attached: 1540680157851.jpg (628x628, 68K)

>CNNglasses.jpg

>they won't try to take you out if you limit yourself to dog whistling
I believed this once. I'm confident you'll see things my way after 1-2 years of cohencidences.

I love this type of bait. (you)

>Being alive without living
Bugman

So did the baby survive this? If so at least his foreskin got to live a little longer.

Thank you Robert Bowers for killing those sick satanic fucks during their genital mutilation ceremony. You are a true hero!

Attached: jewish-pedohpile-rabbis.jpg (650x650, 191K)

>they won't try to take you out if you limit yourself to dog whistling
But who said that? Not me

Muslims seem to accomplish a lot in the West with their attacks, though.

notallmuslims

Attached: 1540676370633.png (500x600, 182K)

you deserve a (You) user

that's clever

Attached: 1540674218130.jpg (1220x476, 127K)

Western govts need them, they need terrorists to keep people scared and happy to live in police states. What the musli accomplish is giving a free hand for western powers to play their games, like attacking another musi country.

It's the same ceremony.

F

Attached: hias.png (569x560, 404K)

two

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-21_at_4.50.44_PM.png (990x561, 639K)

three

hias.org/blog/american-jews-stand-refugees-national-refugee-shabbat

Attached: HIAS.jpg (894x841, 225K)

we need names and photos of the kikes killed or it didn't happen. Most likely false flag and jews playing games.

shut up jew you are the syphilis killing the West

LEAVE THE BABIES ALONE YOU FUCKING DAEMONS

Attached: image.jpg (204x200, 12K)

>hias.org/blog/american-jews-stand-refugees-national-refugee-shabbat

it's literally the jews.

I agree, there are better ways of going about it. I'm glad there are 11 less, but what the boomer did doesn't matter at all in the long run.

In fact, the outcome will be worse because the ZOG will execute him, make questioning Judaism illegal, etc. To demoralize everyone who questions their power.

Also every year the MSM will bring it up, to remind the goy that Jew lives matter more than the rest.

You poor angry thing. Go on, call me names if that helps you. I don't mind.

yes you do youre actually boiling you stupid worthless kike

PART AND PARCEL