Wowwee, how many shill threads!

Every other thread is a thread about encouraging disavowal. Wtf is this level of shilling?

Attached: 1538889270715.jpg (618x893, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

library.zz.mu/z_library_pdf_books/A Brief History of The White Nationalist Movement.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'd have to be a sick fuck to not disavow that shit.

You'd have to be an NPC to fall for shill propaganda.

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

>Every other thread is a thread about encouraging disavowal. Wtf is this level of shilling?
Happenings bring the shills out of the woodwork.

if you think it's bad now, wait until the day of the midterm election. (especially if the Republicans don't win)

Sicker than mutilating new borns with your mouth?

>Disavow
"you're still a racist nazi!"

>Don't disavow
"you're a racist nazi!"

So what good does disavowing accomplish?

because you degenerate mutts can't organize. thank you murica for your degeneracy. you won't be missed.

Attached: waffen_ss.jpg (390x478, 28K)

This board is already infiltrated by ineffective jews. They get more rowdy after big happenings. Won't change anything.

Attached: 1540205783206.png (250x250, 66K)

fuck you kike no-one loves you

Attached: 1540674323270.png (498x910, 394K)

Not everyone is a mutt here, we're just waiting.
any meme like the alt-right is degenerate.

please tell me more about those shills user

Attached: sigmund-freud-400399_640.jpg (451x640, 63K)

>we're just waiting
you won't live for 200 years you know. just organize already morons.

Attached: 0107-003-012.jpg (900x900, 118K)

Shill shouting about shill threads.

>So what good does disavowing accomplish?

Stops retards from copying this shit and ruining an aesthetic. I mean really, how many of the fuckers in the synagogue we're actually involved in any Soros tier shit? At worst, at absolute worst, the place was filled with Abrahamic cult worshipers brainwashed by the higher tiers. There was no reason to gun these guys down. The worst thing they were doing was circumcising a child.

Remember, it goes in all fields.

The US needs a leader. We don't have one yet. I'm too young to be one. You need to be in your 30s or older to really be taken seriously. Anyone in politics younger than that are easily dismissed. I'm focused on my future and self improvement until then.

Attached: 1535296676573.jpg (1200x916, 161K)

This is one of faggots making those threads if anyone's wondering. Kill jews and niggers SIEG HEIL

>Stops retards from copying this shit and ruining an aesthetic.
Really, how?

> I mean really, how many of the fuckers in the synagogue we're actually involved in any Soros tier shit? At worst, at absolute worst, the place was filled with Abrahamic cult worshipers brainwashed by the higher tiers. There was no reason to gun these guys down. The worst thing they were doing was circumcising a child.
You know, you can choose not to disaow him and still not support what he did and how he did it, right?

Disavowing and making a public statement does nothing because they're still going to call you a racist nazi.

What's best during these moments is to just STFU and let it blow over.

what about david duke?

I disavow this

I've been anticipating Dr. Dukes comments on what happened but he hasn't tweeted yet. He must be enjoying Sabbath.

>what about david duke?
Read his section in this:
A Brief History of the White Nationalist Movement
library.zz.mu/z_library_pdf_books/A Brief History of The White Nationalist Movement.pdf

you can't jew the duke what the fuck are you talking about m8?

>Wtf is this level of shilling?
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

Duke knows that nothing will be accomplished by him saying anything (and more importantly, he can't make money off of it)

Personally I just want to see Jow Forums burn.

>Duke knows that nothing will be accomplished by him saying anything
this is on you faggots not on him.

>Personally I just want to see Jow Forums burn.
Funny thing is, people don't realize that our free speech time on the internet is limited.

Eventually something will happen that will cause all the controllers of the internet to act in a way that censors anyone remotely pro-White from the mainstream internet forever. That includes places like Jow Forums.

David Duke will be condemned in the US forever. It is honestly easier to form a new party, deny any association with nazis or white supremacist, and start from the ground up like Hitler did. It obviously sounds near impossible, but if he did it, it can be done again. It's way easier to persuade normies into "new" ideas until it's time to go full 14/88. At that point they will deny when the kikes cry out nazi and support their leader no matter what.

>this is on you faggots not on him.
You're like the gungrabbers that blame the gun and not the person after a mass shooting.

this incident is solely upon the shooter.

I'm a sick fuck then. it's war or family, he chose.

I havn't seen Morphious lately. This guy might have been moarphious. He has the same MO, the same intellectual arguments and lack of reason. The same writing style and everything.

The shooter may have been Morphious... Any thoughts?

>Any thoughts?
Baseless speculation. Just like what the media does 24/7.

Yeah shooting up a random synagogue is going to get people on our side. This fucking idiot (whatever he's all about) and Dylann Roof are retards and their actions have the opposite effect as intended.

shooting random Jews is pathetic, This delusional boomer should of targeted some top tier kikes

This unironically. Memes are fine and dandy but don`t become fatalistic in your hatred of the other. Violence is counterproductive in the long term and giving into anger leads to bad decisions.

okay you are right, if morphious disappears though then it will be less baseless.

I understand that and I agree. However what have you done lately to make that happen? the US is too big to be broken up in different chapters of nationalism. I think the us would benefit from one figure to unite nationalists.

>they actually want us to believe that people are virtue signaling on Jow Forums

Shills are pathetic

>Yeah shooting up a random synagogue is going to get people on our side.
That literally never entered into the shooters thought process. The shooter wanted the jews (as a whole) to pay for what the Jews (in power) have done. So he chose an easy, undefended target.

Remember what Glenn Miller did? Same deal here.

It's just an already unbalanced dude at the end of his rope and the rope broke.

If anything, this proves that once again multiculturalism doesn't work.

It's funny you guys still think there's a political solution, it's war or family, that's it.

wtf are you talking about? I'm saying that the american right needs a leader.

>It's funny you guys still think there's a political solution, it's war or family, that's it.
Things haven't gotten bad enough for most of the people on Jow Forums to side with or against the enemy.

Pierce addresses it several times in The Turner Diaries.

As long as they have a beer in their hand, a TV dinner in the oven and football on the TV, they'll never revolt.

D&C the Jews. Blame BDS for the attack and watch them tear each other apart

Basically this. I’m not advocating mass shootings, but the attackers should aim at famous targets at least, in most cases they just shoot innocent and humble people.

>wtf are you talking about?
Obviously I must've misunderstood your post.

>I'm saying that the american right needs a leader.
That I agree with. We also need a unified cause/group.

> the american right needs a leader
and I'm not talking about no organized religion either. Just the bible and the teachings of Jesus.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1920x1200, 257K)

>jidf are everywhere on the internet, especially Jow Forums
>diaspora jews are jews first and citizens of other countries second
>dual loyalty dual loyalty dual loyalty
>why are there so many jidf after a bunch of jews get killed

>Not wanting innocent people to be killed is shilling
Fucking retards. Imagine being so caught up in your edgy act that you think killing innocent people is Ok.

>always a memeflag
really makes you wonder

yeah this is why I mentioned Duke because he is like a father figure. You don't have to agree but to me he seems like a guy who could lead a movement.

>Imagine being so caught up in your edgy act that you think killing innocent people is Ok.
because the Left and the media constantly disavows BLM, Antifa and those on the left who attack Whites and people on the Right, huh?

They seek to make us believe that we are "losing a majority."

What they fail to realize is that it is not the safety of the group which motivates us, it is the desire to orient ourselves accurately with our environment for winning bigly

using tactics that cow liberals into submission to demoralize conservatives is like expecting a nigger to get a job

>You don't have to agree but to me he seems like a guy who could lead a movement.
And again, read A Brief History of the White Nationalist movement.

It shows you Duke's past and why he can't/shouldn't lead the movement.

A Brief History of the White Nationalist Movement

Never apologize to them because no matter what you do it will never be good enough .

>complete ruins life
>kills regular Jews
>accomplishes nothing

Must be a 70iQ amerimutt

>Never apologize to them because no matter what you do it will never be good enough .
Exactly. Just STFU and let it blow over.

>invite normal people onto your board
>end up suffering when they chicken out over larping not being larping or that they're in a bad crowd and just want to meme about #MAGA
What the fuck did you think would happen Jow Forumstards? You guys got as fucked as Calais

ok so who could? Is there a person who could get anons behind him on a national level?

>ok so who could?
Right now there isn't anyone I feel that could take up the banner and lead the movement.

> Is there a person who could get anons behind him on a national level?
Nope. There is a group I support but its not national.

Social media is already on it folks. More likes and profile pic updates are needed for full recovery.

Attached: steelers.jpg (545x537, 30K)

Here is a cover photo for your Facebook and Twitter lads

Attached: pray.jpg (960x960, 32K)

like I said the US is a big country. I think what nationalists need right now is a unification across states. people need to come together.

They're extra coordinated. My guess is they're posting both kill-jew and sympathy-jew shit here in an effort to stir up some public muster to justify somehow attacking pol. With all the symmetry between the NPC and kike hysteria it seems plainly obvious taking down pol is one of their primary objectives in this.

>like I said the US is a big country. I think what nationalists need right now is a unification across states. people need to come together.
There's not even a single group who could do that.

Even if you're against Israel etc it's pretty fucked up to actually shoot random people in a synagogue, so poltargs who are not complete psychopaths are jumping to dissociate themselves from the lunatics

If there were some way it would be a honeypot, like Atomwaffen is very likely to be

that is fucked up.

Attached: 1506127957471.jpg (1916x1128, 802K)

do you guys realize how far behind you are compared to europe when it comes to nationalism? Italy, fucking sweden, poland, czech repuplic, hungary austria and even fucking germany.

Thanks for posting this link user, a couple pages in and am going to read the rest. Seems interesting.

You must learn to observe the shills like a natural phenomenon of the board, user.
They rise with the tide of happenings and lower with the silent major events. They come whenever something occurs for two distinct reasons.
1) To feel superior. This is kicking someone when they're perceived as down. Underhandedness is a key tenant of the leftist philosophy and you shouldn't be surprised that's what they do. The weak must be opportunistic.
2) They are part or organizations that or have convinced themselves to think that Jow Forums is critical to current political discourse (a symptom of the media increasing visibility of this place and redditors who couldn't shut their mouths to save their fucking lives). They come to stop Jow Forums from collecting itself in a few threads and sharing facts they've observed and devise new memes.
They will pass. They are just riding waves of sensationalism. It's the best they can hope to do since their view of the world is "things are accidental" and not "things are planned."

Attached: 1527991579050.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>do you guys realize how far behind you are compared to europe when it comes to nationalism? Italy, fucking sweden, poland, czech repuplic, hungary austria and even fucking germany.
I'm a little older (early 30s boomer) and being nationalistic was taught as a virtue in public school when I grew up. Even when I lived in shitty non white areas, it wasn't about race. It's weird because as a kid we were told how we should be proud of the country, now it's all about how terrible the country is and we owe everyone this and that. White nationalism obviously wasn't pushed publicly though it seems the overton window has moved right quite a bit post Trump. But the left is going even further to the other side, shit is just fucking weird here now. Privately most whites are racist (at least against blacks), but I'd say most are clueless on the JQ.

>the overton window has moved right quite a bit post Trump
absolutely. Trump pushed people to the right of center all across europe.

the amount of people on Jow Forums angry about this just reminds me of how many redditors there are nowadays. go back to sucking the jew cock over on t_d

Attached: 412357432.jpg (528x352, 22K)

Let them stay, they will eventually realize the extent of Jewish control in this world . Its literally undeniable if you just look into it