This nigga actually did it

At least he actually stands by what he believes in and took matters in his own hands. Unlike most of you spoiled, soft-handed faggots who will more than likely be written off as LARPing shitposters never taken seriously.

Attached: 1540678623308.png (368x435, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/253847
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>someone took the satire too seriously, now be like him

It was a kike that sued for widespread abortion in Canada and a kike chief justice that gave us anti-white affirmative action. They've led the push for open borders.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

The white man cannot gather enough men like Bowers, white is the enemy we do not care about, we only wish for your quick destruction so we can move onto a more capable foe, the gooks.

Attached: 1540538191450.jpg (1280x852, 83K)

The board of peace is still working toward a peaceful solution to the Jewish problem and cannot be held responsible for the actions of a lone radical boomer

What's his name?

Attached: 1540669163183.jpg (1920x1920, 298K)

the poor assholes that died didnt. you lazy cock smokers need to learn to differentiate between some asshole and a zionist pulling the strings.

Believe in something
Even if it means killing eleven jews

how we know he did it? was it because of the scary gab account?

Attached: before after silly.png (2434x939, 998K)

He's finally back on top!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 139K)

Robert "worship on Sunday or hit the showers" Powers

>Run out and kill a bunch of random Jews
How the fuck did it help?
>Muh strong principles
Sandnigs are more effective, and just as dedicated to principle.

>more than likely be written off as LARPing shitposters never taken seriously.
that's how we don't get caught

>Unlike most of you spoiled, soft-handed faggots who will more than likely be written off as LARPing shitposters never taken seriously.
What have YOU done to take action, OP?

>Stephen Weiss, a resident of the Squirrel Hill neighborhood who was present inside the synagogue, told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that the shooting “sounded like a loud crash in the hallway.” Weiss said that he ran through the building hearing what sounded like an “automatic weapon.” He joined a group sheltering in place in the basement.

Attached: good fellas 2.png (759x506, 307K)

You sound just like him you hateful loser

he did it so bad that there's not even 1 pictures or video of him doing it nor is there any evidence of any death

This man is my hero

>hate is illegal idiot!!!11
>disavow hate today!11

imagine being such a faggot

I angrily told my Jewish grandmother I wanted chocolate chip cookies, not sugar cookies.

I'm pretty sure it her hurt her feelings.

do you know why? because there was no shooting. Police show up and tell everyone there was a shooting. Media goes ape shit over the GAB account and everyone just focuses on that.

>Over 80 people were in the building during the shooting, which happened during a Jewish circumcision ceremony.

>which happened during a Jewish circumcision ceremony.

>during a Jewish circumcision

So it was coitus interruptus?

Attached: 1463403097312.png (1123x820, 1.02M)

You're a lunatic. Killing innocent people isn't principled or honorable. What he did was abominable. If you think what he did today was admissible, you need to be incarcerated.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/253847

>Robert A vs Robert D
By chance, are you a retard?

What's brave about killing innocent, unarmed, unsuspecting people? Spastic edge lords.

Jews aren’t people they are monsters who need to be destroyed

Yeah what a tough guy killing random jewish civilians. For all we know, his victims might‘ve stood for conservative/traditional values. If he targeted specific jews who clearly promoted an anti-white agenda - and there’s A LOT of them - then I‘d at least understand why he did what he did. But no, he is just a low IQ stormfag retard killing random people.

this is the Jew's fault, don't try to ruin our nation with mass immigration and you wouldn't have this happen. the redpill is rough and some boomers can't handle it, but we have to keep fighting and find a way to take these vermin out of power before they use incidents like this to further silence us.

Based and redpilled

Fuck off race traitor

>thoughts are grounds for prison time
Slow down there, 2/3rds satan.

Could he have at least waited for another time?
We're going to lose a lot of momentum and God knows what else due to this impulsive foolishness

>implying i want to be anything more than a LARPing shitposter

slowly genociding a whole race of people is much more cowardly and sinister to me, I have no sympathy for these (((people))) and what they've done when we took them in as guests in our nations.

I thought we caused it tho, according to your friends we did
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>implying Jews are innocent.

>soft-handed faggots

Hello again, new friend

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

He shot bullets at a bloody baby blowjob bash

He is 1/1024th jewish therefore false flag

>t. shill

>For all we know, his victims might‘ve stood for conservative/traditional values.

Expelling, persecuting, and even killing Jews is a conservative/traditional value, at least if we're to believe the overwrought tales of persecution they tell us about the last 3000 years.

He's 46. He's generation x, not a boomer.

I agree. Brute violence against Jews is counterproductive at this point. If he was willing to die for his cause, he should have at least made his sacrifice meaningful. Now a few practicing Jews are dead, and the culture perverters get to shriek about muh Jewish Victimhood.

>Jow Forums anti-semites
>Satire

You're not satirical, these are your actual viewpoints.

The white race has two options, crush the jewish menace or go extinct.

Attached: FBI.jpg (600x458, 193K)

why are the old heads going off of late...inb4 MKUtral

He went full retard

Attached: CORKY.jpg (360x418, 26K)

can't wait to see if he had any recent stressors that pushed him over that edge. time will tell

see what you get kikes, God sees all

>ur a nazi because i said so, i dont have to prove it, only nazis demand proof

you are getting real dangerous with your rhetoric, bugman.

every post i make here is satirical and trolling. i know i'm far from the only one that enjoys funposting here. i just enjoy satire.

Hal Turner finally flipped his lid on the damn yids.

#notalljews

Shut ya mouth! Without us you are nothing!

/thread

lol its another false flag. why do you think this happened right after the mail bomber failed

Im still waiting for the propaganda parade but the jews have been super quiet today. Perhaps they're ready to come to the table, because for all the shit they've talked its not us they have to worry about

Thinking you win against gooks without whites lol

Shut up nigger. We're a fucking board of peace. Go pretend you're somebody back on reddit.

You mean the way the IDF needs to learn to differentiate between Palestinian children and Hamas?

Fuck off, kike. If communal punishment is good enough for Gaza, it's good enough for the entire Jewish people. Now hit the showers, Shmuley.

he was a godlike productions poster like the rest of them.
I'm a faggy liberal cuck who doesn't believe in violence so whatever

Yet even in one of the most right wing places on the internet people are defending jews. He's right westerners especially whites are absolute cucks.

Hi, FBI!

(((8 days before elections)))

And clearly the smartest way to go about it is shooting a few random religious jews. If anything, that retard made the fight against international jewry harder with his idiocy.

Xoomer*

Welcome to "The List."

You will be surveiled.

If there is any hint of criminality in your comm channel, you will be imprisoned.

Your mistake was actively disseminating and promoting propaganda that supports domestic terror attacks and FSB/GRU espionage on American soil.

We know you you are now.

Six months.

God Bless the Patriot Act.

Attached: 00000000.jpg (564x423, 41K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, this isn't a video game this is people's lives here we Jewish people have dealt with your racism and anti semitism for hundreds of years and now you think it's ok to kill us. We are not the evil in the world YOU ARE. You are the ones thinking it's ok to kill us for no reason due to your dumb fucking conspiracies but enough is ENOUGH. We are not going to take the high road anymore we will defend ourselves, we are not weak people as someone who's family goes back to warriors, you do not want to see what we are capable of when we are forced to defend ourselves. We have been dealing with violent racism for years we know how to deal with it believe me, you all make me feel physically ill

Wtf, I love r/the_donald now!

He was a part of the violent BDS group. It's time for Jews to be divided and conquered over this

he's a sperg who will just incite more authoritarian crackdown on free speech. gab banned from paypal today, next Jow Forums is gonna be closed.

You guys are insane. Completely brainwashed autists, letting a website control your thoughts.

You can’t go kill Jews. Gotta play their game and make them racemix.

Not an argument.

I SMELL A CIA NIGGER

Attached: 1540331627600.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Most people still have something worth living for. People aren't desperate or deprived enough to go around doing something like that yet.

This is all so fuckin stupid

Boo fucking hoo.

And you let the electric Jew control your thoughts faggot

Jow Forums is satire, of course it's a retarded boomer that took this site seriously

>At least he actually stands by what he believes
Sorry user, but that is not always a positive thing.
Let's say I believed that human shit was meant to be smeared on my skin. Then one day you and I share an elevator. You're not going to be commending me for standing up for what I believe in. You're going to be sickened by it.
Bowers was a fag.

I thought of shoenice too for some reason. Maybe it's the eyes.

Or get them to destroy each other

can you give a real response instead of this emotional retardation? last I checked 11 people dying is a drop in the buck compared to the Islamic attacks these kikes have brought on us. let me know when someone tries a semi truck through a jewish festival and kills over 20 people.

tom hanks got fat.

There's is no argument against you people. Brainwashed and self-destructive as you are, patriots will crush you and the communists like the insects you are.

Let's assume it's not a false flag for a minute.

What do you think the big Jews will have done to him since he's basically in Jewish (zog) custody now?

lol we need more of them to shoot synagogues up and mail bombs shhhhhhhhhhhh

>next Jow Forums is gonna be closed.

if you think such a thing would be bad for our movement than you're new and retarded

when Jow Forums goes down our autism spreads like wildfire everywhere else

>memes are officially terrorism
What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1406362921057.png (429x410, 23K)

Your time is over kike, you subhumans won’t exist much longer

Attached: 615ABBB8-53D4-4E2C-9F1A-2D778183C778.jpg (900x864, 170K)

OP here.
I'm not saying I'd kill a Jew. I'm just calling out Jow Forums's limp dick, hypocrisy.

It’s quite obvious that doing what he did would only hurt his cause. He’s either a retarded nigger or this whole thing glows in the fucking dark.

looks jewish

you are the self-destructive one licking the boots of people who hate you and seek to replace you with some inferior third world rat. sorry you are brainwashed.

It won't be pretty. He'll probably "disappear" sometime during transit and end up at a black site.

Jow Forums ruined memes by making it political

>muh Jow Forums is a board of peace meme
>it’s all just satire I swear meme
How much of a fucking pussy are you that you can’t even own up to the shit you say on an anonymous Chinese washing machine website? You should kill yourself you fucking spineless bitch.

I can make an argument against any brainwashed ideology. It's easy. Go ahead, or you have no reason to believe what you do. Perhaps the reason minds have been changed away from your perspective is that you have no actual argument.