What’s it like living in these states anons?

I want to learn about your beautiful country anons.

Attached: 4D331145-1065-48BE-9E5C-00884FE350CF.jpg (500x293, 39K)

Based af or Africa.

Attached: 1468101814125.jpg (480x360, 54K)

its pretty nice in the middle class white areas
tolerable in the white trash areas
dont drive through the nigger areas
Lots of nature and wildlife though
t-louisiana

Just looking at that map makes me think of suffering heat and dull, unending humidity.

>Don't drive through nigger areas
>Louisiana
That would mean not driving in Louisiana at all, you black ass nigger.

Central Georgia
It's flat, black and humid.

It's class based, you will have a different experience depending on where you live and what your salary/job is.

How the fuck do white people even live in place like Mississippi. It must be one big giant chimp out with rampant coalburning and horrific humidity

The Appalachian area is nice, mountains are a great nigger repellent.

Attached: Grandfather.jpg (2048x1365, 335K)

Mississippi here. Regionally, we have more black people than anywhere else in the US, but we also seem to be more segregated.

We have horrible "social stats" with black people dragging down the average wage and IQ while driving up the infant mortality and such, but then where I live specifically (a well-off white flight area), its like a little slice of paradise.

My town is getting an Ichiban while Jackson can't even support a Costco anymore, if that tells you anything.

>Not including Arkansas, Florida, Missouri
>Son, y u do this?

Attached: 4gimtlsq1d901.jpg (750x1334, 73K)

Attached: 16-MS-Inv-Fixed[1].png (2494x3272, 389K)

This.
I've been all over the states and there's no place like Dixie. Only downfall is the amount of niggers but it's kind of a bonus when you consider that being surrounded by them redpills almost every white person down here.
t. North Louisiana

Attached: IMG_20181020_170015.jpg (3036x4048, 3.79M)

If you live in a rural area, have lots of land, and are a farmer it is very comfy.
It is also very comfy if you make a lot of money and can send your kids to a nice, white school, while living in a nice neighbourhood.
Otherwise it isn't that nice unless you live in the Appalachian mountains. If you live there it is comfy even if you are poor

i don't think ive ever seen niggers in the mountains

poorfag

Add Arkansas for sure.
Florida kinda iffy.
Missouruh no way in hell

NE Georgia reporting in
Pls stop moving here :(

Attached: a_disappointment_so_great.jpg (210x230, 7K)

>what is de facto Segregation
thanks Supreme Court!

An abundance of chinks and pajeets.

>hot
>niggers everywhere
>good gun laws
>durr hunting
>hog hunting
>rolling hills, trees, and swamps
>lots of agriculture
>based white people in small towns
>did i mention its fucking hot

t. Macon, GA

Attached: mastapepe.jpg (624x434, 108K)

They're states we fought a war to keep in the union, and honestly now we're not sure why we did that. They're a huge economic drag. Well, not as much NC, but they're also developing into a first world state.

Weirdly different from the rest of the us, and extremely beautiful and desolate.

i compare it to the way california feels to most americans. minus the rampant diversity, it just feels different.

also the whites here are mostly of original anglo-celtic stock. it's like fucking australia

Attached: doom swing.png (719x702, 493K)

How spiced is getting North Georgia?

Humid as shit
You have to drive everywhere
People are usually nice

Dude I make $90k/yr I just don't get into material shit and window units are twice as cost effective.

>North Georgia
>spic'd

More like yankeed

can confirm. live outside the city and there are very few darkies.

People are helpful.

Lousiana is a giant fucking shithole. I drove through there on a trip from Texas to Florida like 3 years after Katrina and there was still debris fucking everywhere.

Is Cajun culture still present in Louisiana?

Still redpilled down there, I'm surprised they havn't turned TN yet

Attached: 340px-Missouri_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (340x302, 39K)

It is kind of hard to understand unless you live there. It is basically two different worlds, if you are doing something with your life you just avoid the nignog areas, which is easy because there isn't much of a reason to go there anyways. The only problems are when the two groups have to meet for social events, like sports or restaurants. or when the niggers come in to the nice areas to rob. Mostly they don't do this unless they are feeling extremely ballsy.

Where I live is probably 50% hispanic and 50% korean. Awesome if you want to eat, bad if you want to drive safely.

Madison?

Hot and humid. Some places you don't get out of your car. Contrast with Southern California, Hot and dry and many places you don't get out of your car.

pleasant, people are laid-back, there are a lot of farmers. some states still have informal segragation usially via street names i.e. lee, jackson, jefferson, and plantation are often white dominated and king, martin, luther, [retarded french], and Malcolm are black dominated.

10 points for anyone who knows why

It looks like every whites in Mississippi are redpilled

>fight war to keep states in union and free their niggers
>niggers turn out to be a huge burden
>I wishe we didn't fight to keep these guys in the Union
Fuck I hate Yanks.

Warner Robins checking in. I miss South Carolina, the upstate was nice until all the damnyankees moved in. Now my home is crawling with Hajis

Niggerville

South Carolina here.
It's pretty nice. The summers are hot enough to go surfing, the winters are cold enough. Not a lot of snow, sadly.
Food is good. North Carolina/South Carolina specifically are having enormous growth. The unemployment rate in 2010 was 9.3%, in 2019 it's projected to be 2.9%. The North Carolina Triangle, and the Lowcountry/Upstate are metropolising fast. 30 years ago it was nothing. Now South Carolina and North Carolina are 2/11 of the fastest growing states.
These are true
All of it is true except the "otherwise part"
The South is still a fantastic place to be if you arne't middle/upper middle class. Everything is cheap as fuck.
especially this
>t. lowcountry
this except no rolling hills and swamps near the east/gulf coast
I don't know why we stayed either. It's destiny, perhaps. The South will rise again to free the Union of the Federal Government.
everyone in the rural areas lives in mobile homes pretty much regardless of income

Attached: h2sS1kS.png (669x787, 417K)

its different, becuase blacks dont really like whites and whites dont really want to go near blacks, so maybe the only time youll ever see them with eachother is at a gas station or waffle house

indeed, nowhere else in the world do you have to drive 10 miles to get to a gamestop and 50 for starbucks. Place is a hot shithole, let's be real

We were an economic power before y'all decided you wanted all our money.
One thing about the South is there are very few Jews.

He's right, North Georgia is getting overrun by mexicans in the Atlanta suburbs.

Wilmington reporting. Can confirm.

That's depressing to hear

Everywhere in the US is like that

very, anything retarded out of Mississippi is black, unlike Florida then its because they are a crack headed liberal near the keys or a neo-nazi from the pan handle.

Old and forgotten. Probably rusted out to.

Huntsville Alabama here. Its slowly but surely turning into San Francisco

Mississippi niggers are basically like biological debris and are no more bothersome than errant weeds in most instances.

It's only in South Louisiana. People from there are proud to be Catholic, proud to be French, and are like a more traditional version of France, but the language is dying out. I believe they are descended from French stock that left France after the Monarchy died out, right?

Missouri still redpilled, we only had Mcaskill as a check against the republican house, senate, and legislature. Let them have one

im pretty excited to move from NY to TN in a few years.
gonna be a good time

Attached: 1518033372167.gif (500x212, 1.37M)

if I remember there are more Jews in the south than in the north, we were not accused of antisemitism and actually invited red-pilled Jews here and are super tolerant

First time I ever agreed with a commie. But yeah. Humidity. Driving everywhere. But fairly based.Stay out of the hood and you'd hardly ever notice there were blacks here.

t. pic related, my street, suburb of Nashville

Attached: 20180319_165800123.jpg (850x479, 212K)

Mississippian here.
I'm like 30 minutes away from Memphis, Tennessee, so there's some interesting historical stuff around here, but not a whole lot. Every so often I'll get the chance to check out Elvis's hometown or get to see a Civil War reenactment, so that's cool. Lots of ethnic diversity and mixing, mostly between whites and blacks. Not originally from here, but from Florida, which was equally as boring except for the beaches. Hope that answered your question well.

Attached: msflag.jpg (500x500, 28K)

I’ve never been to the south but I imagine rural Washington can rival their best white trash.

The county, yeah, although I was talking more about the city.

They come from Canada.
Nova Scotia tbe

>The South is still a fantastic place to be if you arne't middle/upper middle class. Everything is cheap as fuck.
I would hate living in a ghetto town if I was poor, your kids would be forced to go to school with niggers

Where my Tennessee bros at?

I unironically think we're the best state in the country is you get rid of Memphis.

Attached: 1468639218699.jpg (960x540, 40K)

It's nuts. Thankfully my mayor is based and halted all new projects until our infrastructure catches up. My town is repaving every road and remaking the road system. Charleston County in general is being completely reworked traffic wise.
>pic related, based mayor endorses speeding

Attached: rNCSOEV.png (1041x1208, 272K)

>Cheap
Can of Copenhagen almost $7 in Texas

> I'm surprised they havn't turned TN yet

what

Attached: gfhfg.png (1280x374, 118K)

I guess so, but there is a huge difference between living in a poor and nice neighbourhood in most Southern cities or towns. It's like night and day. Not always the case.

AC

>>lots of Ethnic mixing between whites and blacks
Blackpilling user

What? In the South, it is cheaper to live rural than in a ghetto. And again, in the South, the states respect your individual rights and let you homeschool. So what exactly are you whining about?

>that gif
Look at the hand that's holding the belt.

Is he extending his pinky?

You run a close race with Nevada minus Vegas/Reno, I'm.
I've done a bunch of work in East Tennessee.
God's country

I know they were in Canada and then Louisiana, I thought it had something to do with the French Revolution, but maybe not

That or they were colons from Acadia (now New Brunswick and Nova Scotia) who were resettled in Louisiana

yeah, the Memphis backwash comes down to North Mississippi to chimp out a lot. it's gotten pretty bad actually.

I’m a bit north of Atlanta and the blacks are being to migrate here

Little Rock fag here
blacks are a fucking nuisance. they come into the nice parts of town because its nice but drive like morons, chimp out in the stores, and steal. northern Arkansas is decent but there's fuckall to do besides outdoor activities like hiking and canoeing

Nashville and Memphis are cancer
t. Sevierville

I did an internship there. It convinced me to stop delaying getting my carry permit.

Not too sure. They a fun bunch either way.

You can homeschool in any state m8

That all depends on your ability to stay away from them.

We don't get jackson crime where I live, but we did get some jackson niggers dump a car with a dead kid inside recently.

>tfw I used to live in the upper cumberland but have to live in nashville now

Attached: 1511232672069.png (1348x1116, 996K)

there is a cycle of gentrification, the blacks chase the whites, whites move, gentrify, blacks move, fuck shit up, whites move, gentrify

Mexicans are flooding into hall county. Already flooded Gwinnett

Charter schools ftw

Chicago fag here, planning on moving down to Georgia or somewhere else in the south before starting my family.

Girlfriend and I are heading to Georgia the next few winters to spend more time there and scout it out. Anywhere in particular I should go to?

Obviously not a lib before I hear about California/New York/Illinois locusts.

Attached: paleoconservative_mammoth_by_grandisamator1-d4yxtof.gif (405x239, 31K)

right chyure, my nig.

Attached: My Superiority has lead to some controversy.jpg (2028x3340, 751K)

i remember driving to s caroline to get fireworks

t. East TN
It's okay. Not too many niggers here.The worst thing is the pollen. Don't go to Nashville or Memphis.

This. Jews and their financial connections are actually a large part of why we were able to hold out against the yankee death machine for as long as we did.

depends on your job.

just like you can theoretically own a gun in any state.

Dahlonega, Georgia

Are you in Duluth mate?

when you stop foaming at the mouth I might actually take the time to read your post.

I've got experience in warehouse work, and am starting union sponsored hvac, electrical and plumbing classes.

ah, yes the corps, got to watch them run.

Yeah dude Flo wrecked our shit. I’m in construction though so it’s literally been like the best month of my professional life