So many on the right seem to be suffering from mental illness...

So many on the right seem to be suffering from mental illness, yet they claim it's the left that is full of crazies (gays, trans, etc). What is their justification?

Attached: dumbfuck.png (940x705, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z61W-ZkmYtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we have to start implementing welfare checks on these alt-retards

Thats not an argument sorry

both side are full of mentally ill peoples whats your point

Left crazies do shit on their own accord. Right crazies are blackmailed or outright spooks. That is simply a fact. No need to frame leftist retards on the bandwagon already, but huge need to frame conservative patriots.

That guy is satire. Trannys are trying to be taken serious, Alex Jones doesn't even take himself that serious

>left is full of crazies
>so are the right
what does it disprove about the left being crazy?
All it shows is that both are full of crazy people

thats just what we say when were in damage control we actually understand that reality and politics in general is war

blackmailed? Good fuck. We got a retard right here.

Blackmailed. You're probably too young, dumb and self-absorbed to ever come to terms with the world you're living in.

People on the right aren’t allowed to use their voice.

please don't breed

I can almost guarantee that someone as weak as you will never have a child.

WHO recently decided that gender dysphoria is no longer recognised as a "mental illness".
WHO also added "video game addiction" to its catalog of recognized "mental illnesses".

that's just the tip of the iceberg. with shenanigans like these, do you really have to ask why?

Both are crazy. Take a look at any "alt-right" e-celeb for proof. They are deeply disturbed individuals. That is the danger of our present situation: there is no one with a guiding light showing humanity they way, and there doesn't appear to be much hope of one arriving. We are at the end of our civilization cycle it seems.

Misery loves company
Crazy is just crazy
AJ has multiple personalities

What do you call someone who notices a pattern of powerful Jews openly undermining and destroying white nations? Antisemite

What do you call someone who cuts their penis off because they think their soul doesn't match their body? Progressive

I hate conformist so much. Just because a group says something doesn't make it true, it's just all they know and sometimes it a biased agenda. Religion is a perfect example

nice anecdotal evidence

Nothing to justify, its just all syntax.
Our disorders are still disorders, while the left has managed to make it illegal to call their disorders, "disorders".

>What is their justification?

>"why are there people who appear crazy in response to a world thats gone crazy"

are you fucking stupid?

yes, yes you are

Attached: sick.png (323x156, 7K)

>our disorders
Are you so brainwashed by collectivism you would unironically state such a ridiculous thing?

Mine? Monarch programming.

But im right and im pretty normal

The left are demon possessed.

I have wondered how much Alex Jones is acting. This put me over the line
youtube.com/watch?v=z61W-ZkmYtU
Since he isn't even supposed to be on camera.

>The left are demon possessed.
Demons aren't even real bro.

>So many on the right seem to be suffering from mental illness, yet they claim it's the left that is full of crazies (gays, trans, etc). What is their justification?
Both wings are full of crazies. I can't respect people dumb enough to fall for either wing.